Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (53070 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by vocalprince(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
If a girl makes it compulsory for me to give her transport fare each time she visits, then I will ensure to straff her each time she visits......What equation is this guys grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Kanbee: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
my gf is a part time prostitute. i can neva marry her
Give me her contact
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by repogirl(f): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
that is one general every girl does that
I beg to differ. If every girl you date does that then maybe you are the common denominator! You obviously have a certain type! tongue angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by missKiffy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
smh undecided all the girls that their (longtime) boyfriends has been marrying them nko

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by dbaggy46(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guy all u listed here are true especially the second one,could imagine,I jst met this babe we jst started courting,its barely 2weeks nd she hv started requesting for phone even when I hv not f**cked the bitch
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
This post is not realistic,

First of all, its every man's wish to marry the girl he is in a LTR with. No man will waste that much time, and invest so much on a girl he has no intention to marry I even find it difficult to spend on a girl I don't like or a girl who isn't a close friend at least. If its about money, everyman man will give the woman he really loves the world if he could. Keyword here being love, its a different case when you v just known each other for 2 weeks or 2months and u start making outrageous demands, that jus screams ho ho ho. Thats not enough time for him to love you, you need to prove yourself worthy. And its advicable to ladies to have your own thing. He ll respect you more and will be more willing to spend.

Speaking on "when he has had every part of you". If you v been together for a long time, the worst that could happen in this case is he ll get a temporary side chick not break things off with you if he loves you atleast a bit and maybe u got a bit complacent, it won't be more than a one night thing. But let me tell you, if you get a man that really loves you, he ll never cheat on you or get tired as long as you don't get complacent and u keep showing him love and support and improving yourself too. The notion that all men cheat irrespective is not true.

About beauty brains, no guy will stay in LTR with a dumb chick who has nothing to offer to his life.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Collinsiweadi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Another reason y he won't marry her. Is when he look at her family , and notice he will become dey major source of income wen d finally get married to their daughter... hence he runaway. Typical niaja man don't jst get married for love alone.. Financial benefit is also involved..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by madjune(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
The second point is shallow as it comes.

I'm a guy but cant support this view. Of course, a girl seeing a potential husband as a person to shoulder all of her family's problems is not nice.
But, a mature and responsible guy(husband to be) should be concerned about the well being of her loved ones too.
That is, he should help as much as he can; not carry everything for head o.

To the Lady, if you see a guy that doesn't give a damn about whether your parents drank tea or ate garri or whether your brothers are in school or not; take off.

Much later in life, he would treat you in much the same way.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by paSURE(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Though, considering the factor listed above which mostly and often causes break-up between long term relationship,I am not strongly in support of your points because these reason are not absolutely a must occurrence because I dated my wife for good 9 long years,and now we are 4 years better and stronger as husband and wife in holy matrimony
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
9iceboi:
I love beautiful and dumb gurl undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by jayhansome: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
D last point is sooo true! u will b surprised to c a beautiful lady of abt 25-26yrs without a WAEC result. does dat type have any future aside wanting to b a full house wife?
Dis may sound surprising bt guys of nowadays dnt want ladies who will b full time housewives.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones, you already know that but what you might not know is the top 7 list why nigerian BF don't marry their GF. Don't forget I'm the man of list.

1. He has enjoyed every part of you :
Nobody likes to eat rice all the time or beans, consumers always change taste in this case guys are the consumers. He has been straffing you for months and years same pussy, same boobs. The guy got to change taste.

all you bring is your problem or family's for discussion :
Most girls do this, when they start a topic it must be about something the guy has to do for me,mostly financial problems. Sooner or later the guy will run away from liability. As if is only girls that have problem in this world.

you have collected the BRIDE PRICE already. : the money some guys spend on GF is enough to pay her bride price for 20 consecutive years, iphone6 price can even build a mansion in her village.

when you keep male friends like movie collection :
There is probability that out of every 6 male friends a girl keeps, there is a Side-guy or BF amongst them.

when he discovers how promiscous you use to be : you use to be runs girl,olosho,slut and suddenly change when you see him as special guy, trust me when he finds out about your dirty pass he will never let go and will dump you .

when he discovers he is not the true landlord of the honney-pot;
Guys always have ears around their GF even side-chick.whenever he heard you have a main guy from family and friends. He won't dump you but turn you to sex slave and wil never marry you.

if you are beautiful but dumb : average looking girls are more intelligent ( prove me wrong). Men love beautiful girls with brains. Funny you can't have them all. Because beautiful ladies are overwhelmed by their beauty and proposals they get from admirers which make them spend more time on their body than brain.

[i]Written by daviyjones ( the man of list)

all lies!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Ihuomadinihu: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
These things can only happen when you are playing husband and wife in a mere relationship afterall, there is nothing exciting about the both of you any longer.
A 'decent' girl who guards her body,time and mind will not fail into this problem of being dumped by a 'decent' man. A ''real'' man who knows that a woman shouldn't play Wife or Mistress to him in the name of a relationship. Not the half ass men in the shoes of the OP who will mess up a girl and dump her.
There is no differences between the irresponsible girlfriend on the Ops list and the irresponsible man that dumps her after being with her for a long time.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Kirigidi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
Shuo! Wizard still dey holy? Nawa oh!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by macho44(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones, you already know that but what you might not know is the top 7 list why nigerian BF don't marry their GF. Don't forget I'm the man of list.

1. He has enjoyed every part of you :
Nobody likes to eat rice all the time or beans, consumers always change taste in this case guys are the consumers. He has been straffing you for months and years same pussy, same boobs. The guy got to change taste.

all you bring is your problem or family's for discussion :
Most girls do this, when they start a topic it must be about something the guy has to do for me,mostly financial problems. Sooner or later the guy will run away from liability. As if is only girls that have problem in this world.

you have collected the BRIDE PRICE already. : the money some guys spend on GF is enough to pay her bride price for 20 consecutive years, iphone6 price can even build a mansion in her village.

when you keep male friends like movie collection :
There is probability that out of every 6 male friends a girl keeps, there is a Side-guy or BF amongst them.

when he discovers how promiscous you use to be : you use to be runs girl,olosho,slut and suddenly change when you see him as special guy, trust me when he finds out about your dirty pass he will never let go and will dump you .

when he discovers he is not the true landlord of the honney-pot;
Guys always have ears around their GF even side-chick.whenever he heard you have a main guy from family and friends. He won't dump you but turn you to sex slave and wil never marry you.

if you are beautiful but dumb : average looking girls are more intelligent ( prove me wrong). Men love beautiful girls with brains. Funny you can't have them all. Because beautiful ladies are overwhelmed by their beauty and proposals they get from admirers which make them spend more time on their body than brain.

[i]Written by daviyjones ( the man of list)

Nna ehn After all this Points made! where is thy wife to be?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by mosjames: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lmao!!! grin
There should be more OP
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Youngpo413: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
Did them _bitches do anything bad to you? All your comments on this forum is always about hoes, _bitches . . . Now funny though
all my comments?hahahaha,you are not serious.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by joshrare(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dahveydson:
Understanding is key.

Bros leave understanding out of this, after striffing a babe 3 rounds twice a week for 5 years what's left there to enjoy?

My pick is that if you are not ready for marriage don't get involve with sex.... Trust 9ja nigga they(we) will Bleep the shit outta there and move on
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by ifyjohnson(f): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
IndianaJay:

I have a question.....how do you enjoy every part of a person?

Are you an emotional cannibal?

Relationships are for teaching you how to finally manage your final destination (marriage), it's not a competition between a man and woman or who will enjoy somebody the most, re-orientate yourself maybe you will find true happiness in life instead of trying to make females feel less confident about themselves.

PASS.

God bless you brother
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Davidifeanyi: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

The past mistakes was just one of many things sis.She just appeared as an angel at first but when I saw other characters,if u were me,u'd have done worse.i cant just start pouring all the girl did.e no go contain.After her,i've not considered goin into a serious relationship with a girl cos na wife material I de find now.Cant jump into anoda wrong boat.i de fear girls I swear.

Same here sir...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Ay04z(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
haa i gbadun dat ur number 7 oo..gat to copy and paste.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Davidifeanyi: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
These things can only happen when you are playing husband and wife in a mere relationship afterall, there is nothing exciting about the both of you any longer.
A 'decent' girl who guards her body,time and mind will not fail into this problem of being dumped by a 'decent' man. A ''real'' man who knows that a woman shouldn't play Wife or Mistress to him in the name of a relationship. Not the half ass men in the shoes of the OP who will mess up a girl and dump her.
There is no differences between the irresponsible girlfriend on the Ops list and the irresponsible man that dumps her after being with her for a long time.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.

Seconded...
You kill it pretty!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by ajufinz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
missKiffy:
smh undecided all the girls that their (longtime) boyfriends has been marrying them nko

Perhaps the OP would have wrote....MAY never marry undecided grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Dahveydson(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
joshrare:

Bros leave understanding out of this, after striffing a babe 3 rounds twice a week for 5 years what's left there to enjoy?

My pick is that if you are not ready for marriage don't get involve with sex.... Trust 9ja nigga they(we) will Bleep the shit outta there and move on

Relationships based on sex are set to fail from get go.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by best350: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
if ur girl frnd is a part time prostuted then you are a big time prostuted.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
IndianaJay:

I have a question.....how do you enjoy every part of a person?

Are you an emotional cannibal?

Relationships are for teaching you how to finally manage your final destination (marriage), it's not a competition between a man and woman or who will enjoy somebody the most, re-orientate yourself maybe you will find true happiness in life instead of trying to make females feel less confident about themselves.

PASS.

All those nonsense are for females who allow I.diots make them feel less confident.
Sorry guys and their sorry asses
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lol. Bros i meant it differently but even if it were to happen so, She'd be counselling him to 'change or get dumped' not the d++k part.

MzNell.y will understand better. grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by hoebamaa(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Number 5 on the list is kinda the most annoying.Thank God am the kinda person that nothing is hidden from.Told her to tell me all her past and she hid some.When I found out she'd already done 2 abortions and prior,she's been saying, 'i want you to marry me.i wanna have your kids',All I had to do was wait till we had a good quarrel,then I used that means to escape.Girls.I fear una.Anyway,i never see my wife yet but I can bet she's in the church now praying and she'll still be there praying till afternoon. grin
She is right here with me giving me mouth action
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by edelweiss(f): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
All correct,this thread makes a lot of sense,it this kind that should be making frontpage...those hoes thinks that they are smarter...shameless b!tches.
oh how i weep for you, one of the shameless bitch carried you for 9 months, went through all the morning sickness , went through the most painful thing on earth labour which is like burning a human being alive to give birth to you, yet you can disregard a woman, let the god of the women judge u henceforth.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by ideyhere(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:

That is if she's interested is marrying you naa...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
hoebamaa:
She is right here with me giving me mouth action
Nah.Check well.That's your sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.