Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow (818 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by Isryl02(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2015
28-year-old man marries an inflatable doll
A man with terminal cancer was desperate to get
married - but didn't want to leave a heartbroken
widow.
His solution? Get married to a SEX DOLL.
Now his surprisingly tasteful wedding pictures have
become a viral sensation in his native China.
The Beijing man reportedly wanted to experience a
fancy wedding shoot before he died, so he brought
the life-like inflatable doll and got the full works -
including a make up artist and a beautiful wedding
dress. In the pictures he is seen tenderly holding his plastic 'bride', enjoying a first dance in a ballroom and even taking part in candid shots in front of the make-up mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chinese-man-with-terminal-cancer-6792493

Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by divinehand2003(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2015
That doll will be so heartbroken too because it can't return his love not to talk of acquiring his properties.

1 Like

Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by Codyt(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2015
divinehand2003:
That doll will be so heartbroken too because it can't return his love not to talk of acquiring his properties.
LMAO grin
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by kramfonos(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2015

As weird as this seems, the man has more empathy than most humans. Even in his own pains, in between the painful writhings induced by advanced cancer, he still has enough love to sacrifice his last stretch of flings with women so as not to leave them hurt when he's gone. HE'S BEING SELFLESS.

Now that's TRUE LOVE - the only way of showing our humanity.
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by uboma(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Oh dear.
I wish him a happy married life with his lifeless bride.
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by Isryl02(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Girls and their "I can't believe am finally getting married" trait.
Even doll don join, see the doll eyes, its shedding tears of joy.
""I can't believe I finally got married, TO HUMAN""

1 Like

Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
ok na. Kontinue.
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by cosby02(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Womanhood have been substituted grin
Re: Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow by obiorathesubtle: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
I don't even know what to say undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate / See 11 Things That Make A Man Instantly Hot! Where are nairaland women? Must read / Ever Experienced This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.