Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Christianity,the Dying Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity,the Dying Religion (5826 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

Growing up a christian with all the dodgy belief was like dying a painful death. I couldn't wait to get out of it. Luckily my return to England at the age of 19 paved the way. A return to the home of modern Christianity made me realist the guys who brought the religion to Africa,majority of them now see it as a stone age thing. How many young white kids/youth go to church? 5%!!!

Don't worry it is happening in Nigeria and Africa at large.

"Only the fools believe there was actually a god "
Did you care to know why the young generation stopped going to church? Did you try to find out what happened to their Christian faith and what the whether the generation before then passed something tangible to them to hold on to?
Do you know that Christianity started in Antioch, somewhere in the Middle east?
Do you know that those living there now are predominantly Muslims?
Do you know that Nigeria in the near future may end up like one of those countries because Christians are nut truly doing what is biblically expected of them?
But do you know that despite all these drops and changes in the origin of Christianity that Christianity has continued to grow at an unprecedented rate compared to any other religion of the world?
Do you know that even if the whole human race turns against God, it won't make him less who he is by an inch?
Do you know that Christianity will continue to grow and nothing whatsoever will stop it?
Do you know where your hope is?

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
lol. everyone on this thread is getting it wrong.

RELIGION itself is a way of life. a very dumb way of life at that.

perhaps the most annoying thing i've discovered about christianity is how they try to make it as if the christian God and Yahweh, which is the judaism God, is the same. no. they are very different. face it guys, your God is not eternal. he was created in fiction by a very creative storyteller named jesus(or is it joshua.) two thousand and fifteen years ago. yahweh is VERY different from the christian God. which is just another God in the christian pantheon. the christian pantheon which is actually polydeist. consisting of four major Gods.
Jesus-active god. His dad-elder god, holy spirit-messenger god. Satan- evil god.

yahweh was the only one. he was both good and evil both active and elder, he was every damn thing. quite a cool God. and he didn't threaten people with hell fire. he WAS a hell of a murderer though. grin

but anyway. what the hell do i know? after all, i was made from sand. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Did you care to know why the young generation stopped going to church? Did you try to find out what happened to their Christian faith and what the whether the generation before then passed something tangible to them to hold on to?
Do you know that Nigeria in the near future may end up like one of those countries because Christians are nut truly doing what is biblically expected of them?
But do you know that despite all these drops and changes in the origin of Christianity that Christianity has continued to grow at an unprecedented rate compared to any other religion of the world?
Do you know that even if the whole human race turns against God, it won't make him less who he is by an inch?
Do you know that Christianity will continue to grow and nothing whatsoever will stop it?

There is no God in Christianity. Behind the mask of God lies manipulative men. The human race is turning away from Yahweh and Allah and embracing the real God, which is themselves.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

your last three lines.

The babylonians once thought so of their kingdom. so did the israelites. nothing lasts forever, sir. not even christianity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
menesheh:

I don't argue on dishonesty and blind argument sort of scene.

1. noun
(uncountable) The belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.

2. (countable) A particular system of faith and worship.
Islam is a major religion in parts of Asia and Africa.
Eckankar is a new religion but Zoroastrianism is an old religion.

Your gullibility on believing weird stories is pretty amazing. A superhuman in the sky coughed and the mind boggling universe came into existence. This is not different from harry Potter stories. Claims that didn't left in their doorsteps any shroud of evidence and proves to justify such extraordinary claims. Christianity being the most popular religion doesn't make its claims a true one. Christianity spread via crusade by one of the world strongest empire (Rome). It is just like Empire rises and die. It just a random sort of thing.
All the definition you posted answered the whole issue, religion is a mode of worshiping a higher being which all originated from man and that the dictionary was careful to use gods showing you that their are many gods today but only one is the true God and before religion was ever invented by man, Jesus Christ has ever been.
Christianity is a way of life..... I get your confusion really.... I'll let it pass.
You think am gullible? I think you are weird and ignorant to think that everything around you from the tiniest ant to the biggest mammal on earth each with their own different way of carefully outlined coexistence including man and his ever unpredictable nature even when science tries to summarize his existence and keep on falling just jumped out from nothing without thinking that someone somewhere carefully designed all these things and the way they live and dwell on earth. Even the ordinary phone you using type the whole thing didn't jump outta space neither did what created it nor what created what created it and so on. You are just swimming in pure denial and ignoranceundecided
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Christianity is not the enemy. Human nature is.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
your last three lines.

The babylonians once thought so of their kingdom. so did the israelites. nothing lasts forever, sir. not even christianity.
Those are kingdom's of men and as a matter of fact this world will someday perish entirely but Christ and his kingdom will be till eternity.
Don't mix up men's institution and Christ's own.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
your last three lines.

Hehe true man. Someday we might have 2Pac-nity...

Lol @ your signature. I know exactly what your future wife is doing. You won't like that very much grin.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

There is no God in Christianity. Behind the mask of God lies manipulative men. The human race is turning away from Yahweh and Allah and embracing the real God, which is themselves.
I will like to ask you this simple question since you are your own God and by implication controls everything about you, can you make your eyes not to blink?
Or better still try holding your breathe for just two minutes and try stopping that force when it comes to forcefully make you burst into breathing. How dumb can you get and still breathe to think that you own your life and control everything about you..
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
I couldn't agree less.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Those are kingdom's of men and as a matter of fact this world will someday perish entirely but Christ and his kingdom will be till eternity.
Don't mix up men's institution and Christ's own.
the babylonians . . . again, thought of their kingdoms as divine and from God. in fact, they viewed their kings as divine representatives of God to earth. the israelites viewed themselves as god's chosen. I think we can all now see how wrong they all were. you, sir, think of christianity as God's kingdom. well, sir, God's kingdom has over 5000 different denominations and each of those denominations despise themselves and think the other is going to burn in hell. sir, God's kingdom is ROBBING people of their hard earned money. God's kingdom has been responsible for the deaths of several innocent men and women over the decades and at this moment, it is being kept in check by MAN's KINGDOM.

God's kingdom is worthless to us. it promises us a dry eternity, a dry life, and a meaningless existence.

God's kingdom seeks to burn billions of people in hell fire at the expense of a few 0.000000001 percent.

lemme just stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Hehe true man. Someday we might have 2Pac-nity...

Lol @ your signature. I know exactly what your future wife is doing. You won't like that very much grin.
hahahaha. grin
Oh, please tell what she's doing. i'm dying of curiousity. grin grin
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

I will like to ask you this simple question since you are your own God and by implication controls everything about you, can you make your eyes not to blink?
Or better still try holding your breathe for just two minutes and try stopping that force when it comes to forcefully make you burst into breathing. How dumb can you get and still breathe to think that you own your life and control everything about you..
this is a very dumb post. i must say. so, you're saying that it is god that makes people to resume breathing if they stop doing it? what the hell?

so you're saying God drowns people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
christianity is a product of the human nature.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Dekatron(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hahaahahahahahahahahaaha!!

Lemme park here.

*Drives Lamborghini, steps out with versace, smoking weed with Genesis 1:1's page*

whats popping here?? I am here to kick some derrier here today
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Dekatron(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

1. They stopped going to church cos they found out that God is a delusion, just like we are telling you. They did what we told you to do :- USE YOUR HEAD!!

2. The elder generations probably didn't pass enough BS down because they are doing what we are :- REJECTING THE IDEA. Even if they didn't, its a WIN-WIN cos religion is dying PER GENERATION (Islam is s stubborn b1tch, but she will fulfil that too. Tartar9,empiree, rilwayne001, take note)

3. Yes, I know. My JSS3 CRS teacher taught me that (Mrs Afolabi or something). Christianity started from antioch. Its in the book of ACTS.

4. They became Muslim cos of HISTORY. I'd recommend History 101. Don't worry, its just 1 unit.

5. Well, thats your problem. If Nigeria becomes that, who cares? Besides, IT CANNOT HAPPEN. . . . You can say the NORTH, but not Whole Nigeria. Not in this age. . . . Those countries that became Muslim long ago, not 21stcentury. Capische?

6. If we all revolt against God, and he still retain his Glory, WHY FORCE US THEN? WHY SAY THAT WE WILL ROAST IN HELL FOR NOT FOLLOWING HIM? WHY FORCE US TO BELIEVE?. . . To any logical person, by implication, we all should be atheists and He still won't be bothered. . . Then, it contradicts the verse :- A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD. As such, NEVER EVER QUOTE THAT VERSE FOR ME AGAIN. . . OR YOUR FELLOW THEISTS. . . . Either you say that :- IF WE DON'T WORSHIP GOD, HIS GLORY WILL BE NOTHING AND HE WOULD BE MOVED or YOU REMOVE THAT VERSE :- A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD from the Bible.

7. No.The topic of this thread provides empirical evidence. You just committed a sin. Lying, pretence and hypocrisy angry angry angry angry . Better go on your knees and beg your sky daddy. Else, at the end, you wll meet dekatron in hell. My hell cell mate. grin grin grin grin

8. My hope is in FLYING SPAGHETTI.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
the babylonians . . . again, thought of their kingdoms as divine and from God. in fact, they viewed their kings as divine representatives of God to earth. the israelites viewed themselves as god's chosen. I think we can all now see how wrong they all were. you, sir, think of christianity as God's kingdom. well, sir, God's kingdom has over 5000 different denominations and each of those denominations despise themselves and think the other is going to burn in hell. sir, God's kingdom is ROBBING people of their hard earned money. God's kingdom has been responsible for the deaths of several innocent men and women over the decades and at this moment, it is being kept in check by MAN's KINGDOM.

God's kingdom is worthless to us. it promises us a dry eternity, a dry life, and a meaningless existence.

God's kingdom seeks to burn billions of people in hell fire at the expense of a few 0.000000001 percent.

lemme just stop.
I can see you are having the same perception of God just like your likes, religious doctrines of men that paints a wrong image of God. All those things you mentioned has nothing to do with God himself but everything to do with men who uses God's name to achieve their selfish desires. If I go out there and start defrauding people using your name, does that make you yourself a fraud actually?
God ain't killing nobody, people are killing themselves through their actions and evil minds and you are attributing it to God undecided When you go out there and bribe and commit crime in Nigeria, would you turn around and say it's Buhari's fault that you did such because he in control of Nigeria? How dumb can you get with your own logic?
Sir, You are living in pure ignorance and perverted mentality and I don't blame you honestly because religion has done more harm than good to this world as a result of the way they portray God. You will only see the truth when you are shown the real nature of God.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
this is a very dumb post. i must say. so, you're saying that it is god that makes people to resume breathing if they stop doing it? what the hell?

so you're saying God drowns people?
Am saying that you don't own the life you are living sir and that you are not your own God, someone gave you your life and you gonna give account of it someday.
Your response ain't even comprehending with your initial claims about being your own god.
If you are your own god as you claim, how many hairs are on your head? Don't gimme lame excuses because as a god you ought to know everything that makes you a god.
You haven't figured out how to use up to 10% of your peanut brain properly and you are claiming tho be a god, that's awesome...... in a stupid way tho.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dekatron:

1. They stopped going to church cos they found out that God is a delusion, just like we are telling you. They did what we told you to do :- USE YOUR HEAD!!

2. The elder generations probably didn't pass enough BS down because they are doing what we are :- REJECTING THE IDEA. Even if they didn't, its a WIN-WIN cos religion is dying PER GENERATION (Islam is s stubborn b1tch, but she will fulfil that too. Tartar9,empiree, rilwayne001, take note)

3. Yes, I know. My JSS3 CRS teacher taught me that (Mrs Afolabi or something). Christianity started from antioch. Its in the book of ACTS.

4. They became Muslim cos of HISTORY. I'd recommend History 101. Don't worry, its just 1 unit.

5. Well, thats your problem. If Nigeria becomes that, who cares? Besides, IT CANNOT HAPPEN. . . . You can say the NORTH, but not Whole Nigeria. Not in this age. . . . Those countries that became Muslim long ago, not 21stcentury. Capische?

6. If we all revolt against God, and he still retain his Glory, WHY FORCE US THEN? WHY SAY THAT WE WILL ROAST IN HELL FOR NOT FOLLOWING HIM? WHY FORCE US TO BELIEVE?. . . To any logical person, by implication, we all should be atheists and He still won't be bothered. . . Then, it contradicts the verse :- A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD. As such, NEVER EVER QUOTE THAT VERSE FOR ME AGAIN. . . OR YOUR FELLOW THEISTS. . . . Either you say that :- IF WE DON'T WORSHIP GOD, HIS GLORY WILL BE NOTHING AND HE WOULD BE MOVED or YOU REMOVE THAT VERSE :- A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD from the Bible.

7. No.The topic of this thread provides empirical evidence. You just committed a sin. Lying, pretence and hypocrisy angry angry angry angry . Better go on your knees and beg your sky daddy. Else, at the end, you wll meet dekatron in hell. My hell cell mate. grin grin grin grin

8. My hope is in FLYING SPAGHETTI.
Am saying this in love really..... your situation is a typical example of those that have been given over too reprobate minds. You are wallowing darkness which will only lead you to self destruct and then you will go and face that being you have despised and ridiculed just for the fun of it DESPITE KNOWING THAT HE EXIST. I hope you are getting ready for that day bro.... it's gonna be awesome.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

I can see you are having the same perception of God just like your likes, religious doctrines of men that paints a wrong image of God. All those things you mentioned has nothing to do with God himself but everything to do with men who uses God's name to achieve their selfish desires. If I go out there and start defrauding people using your name, does that make you yourself a fraud actually?
God ain't killing nobody, people are killing themselves through their actions and evil minds and you are attributing it to God undecided When you go out there and bribe and commit crime in Nigeria, would you turn around and say it's Buhari's fault that you did such because he in control of Nigeria? How dumb can you get with your own logic?
Sir, You are living in pure ignorance and perverted mentality and I don't blame you honestly because religion has done more harm than good to this world as a result of the way they portray God. You will only see the truth when you are shown the real nature of God.

YES SIR! if i stand by and watch you use my name to defraud people for 2000 years, damn it. it would make me an accomplice even. if God is not killing anybody, then where was he when all those men killed people in his name? just read what you typed nah. undecided if i were to start killing people and i said you sent me, would you stand by and watch? if you did, what does that mean? it means i'm right. inaction is action. if i do nothing while i watch people being defrauded in my name, then i either don't exist, or i am in full agreement with what they are doing.

your buhari analogy is ridiculous on many levels. you're saying it is possible for boko haram to claim that buhari is supporting them and that he is the one behind their activities, and buhari would keep quiet and say nothing, and still be considered innocent. how foolish is that? why are you the one to defend this God? yes, because you created him.

don't say wrong things here.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
YES SIR! if i stand by and watch you use my name to defraud people for 2000 years, damn it. it would make me an accomplice even. if God is not killing anybody, then where was he when all those men killed people in his name? just read what you typed nah. undecided if i were to start killing people and i said you sent me, would you stand by and watch? if you did, what does that mean? it means i'm right. inaction is action. if i do nothing while i watch people being defrauded in my name, then i either don't exist, or i am in full agreement with what they are doing.

your buhari analogy is ridiculous on many levels. you're saying it is possible for boko haram to claim that buhari is supporting them and that he is the one behind their activities, and buhari would keep quiet and say nothing, and still be considered innocent. how foolish is that? why are you the one to defend this God? yes, because you created him.

don't say wrong things here.
**Smiles***
Haven't you heard that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men? God won't prove anything to you nor the thousands of your kind who wants to reduce God to mere empirical and logical existence just with your mere tiny brain. People like you have existed in the past, is still existing and will still exist in the future and it won't change anything. if you are wise as you claim go and check out the stories of people like you in the past and then you will see your future clearly in 3d.. Truly, it is only a fool that says in his heart that there is no God.
And am not defending God because he can always do that anytime anyday... lol i mean he is God, and he will fully do that on that appointed day, am helping your kind come to see things differently and nit outta your arrogant way of wanting God to price himself to you before you believe him.
To show you your confusion and blindness, You think God doesn't exist? How can I defend something that doesn't exist?
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Am saying that you don't own the life you are living sir and that you are not your own God, someone gave you your life and you gonna give account of it someday.
Your response ain't even comprehending with your initial claims about being your own god.
If you are your own god as you claim, how many hairs are on your head? Don't gimme lame excuses because as a god you ought to know everything that makes you a god.
You haven't figured out how to use up to 10% of your peanut brain properly and you are claiming tho be a god, that's awesome...... in a stupid way tho.
wait . . . . oh,
it wasn't i who said we are Gods. but anyway.
not all Gods are omnipotent and/or omniscient. you arguing for that is highly flawed.

let's take this from the top. check out the wikipedia definition for "deity" which also means a god.
In religious belief, a deity (Listeni/ˈdiː.ɨti/ or Listeni/ˈdeɪ.ɨti/)[1] is either a natural or supernatural being, who is thought of as holy, divine, or sacred. Some religions have one supreme deity, while others have multiple deities of various ranks.

this shows that gods are not necessarily supernatural. and they need not have any ridiculous party trick powers. it is simply being thought of as divine.
jesus himself doesn't approve of your post, dear sir, here is what he said in john 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
wait . . . . oh,
it wasn't i who said we are Gods. but anyway.
not all Gods are omnipotent and/or omniscient. you arguing for that is highly flawed.

let's take this from the top. check out the wikipedia definition for "deity" which also means a god.

this shows that gods are not necessarily supernatural. and they need not have any ridiculous party trick powers. it is simply being thought of as divine.
jesus himself doesn't approve of your post, dear sir, here is what he said in john 10:34
Sorry for mistaken you as an atheistcheesy
At least we both have a common stand point of relation.
Of course I agree with you that not all god are omniscient.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

**Smiles***
Haven't you heard that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men? God won't prove anything to you nor the thousands of your kind who wants to reduce God to mere empirical and logical existence just with your mere tiny brain. People like you have existed in the past, is still existing and will still exist in the future and it won't change anything. if you are wise as you claim go and check out the stories of people like you in the past and then you will see your future clearly in 3d.. Truly, it is only a fool that says in his heart that there is no God.
And am not defending God because he can always do that anytime anyday... lol i mean he is God, and he will fully do that on that appointed day, am helping your kind come to see things differently and nit outta your arrogant way of wanting God to price himself to you before you believe him.
To show you your confusion and blindness, You think God doesn't exist? How can I defend something that doesn't exist?
of course you can defend something that doesn't exist. after all . . . muslims defend allah. and he doesn't exist. according to you anyway.

also, men have been proven several times to be smarter than God. advising him and showing him flaws in in his thinking. but then, that was yahweh. so i won't use that here.
look here, i don't have a tiny brain. no human has. unlike, you a recognize the value of the billions of neurons my brain possesses. i value my intellectual prowess. the person who said only fools believe there is no God, was solomon. do you know what happened to him?

yes, sir. he served Baal. so, i guess you are a fool as well for not acknowledging that Baal exists. I'll see you in the philistine hell then, shan't I? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Sorry for mistaken you as an atheistcheesy
At least we both have a common stand point of relation.
Of course I agree with you that not all god are omniscient.
oh i AM an atheist. we, as sons of lucifer, are quite adept at quoting the bible. grin grin grin

all hail the flying spagetti monster.

cc dekatron.

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course you can defend something that doesn't exist. after all . . . muslims defend allah. and he doesn't exist. according to you anyway.

also, men have been proven several times to be smarter than God. advising him and showing him flaws in in his thinking. but then, that was yahweh. so i won't use that here.
look here, i don't have a tiny brain. no human has. unlike, you a recognize the value of the billions of neurons my brain possesses. i value my intellectual prowess. the person who said only fools believe there is no God, was solomon. do you know what happened to him?

yes, sir. he served Baal. so, i guess you are a fool as well for not acknowledging that Baal exists. I'll see you in the philistine hell then, shan't I? wink
Here's someone that thinks he advises God and in a few minutes or hours will lay down and rest, devoid of what's going on around him nor were his spirit was throughout the sleep. You have a large brain and you are yet to figure out how to use 10% of it. That's so much for an adviser.
Am a fool for not acknowledging that Baal exists? Are you sure you know who you've been chatting with because I can't remember ever typing such.
Oh yes for your sake Baal and so many other gods also exist but there is a one and only true GOD. live your life the way you want it bro, after all you have heard and known the truth but rejected it. We are all gone fine out about this God someday... and this time around nobody will explain anything to you because you gonna be standing face to face with him. For your sake i hope you are right about his non existence because if not........
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh i AM an atheist. we, as sons of lucifer, are quite adept at quoting the bible. grin grin grin

cc dekatron.
Whatever rocks your boat man...... at least the denial is coming from you and not from me.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by BETATRON(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin. christianity,a "dying" ideology..how in heaven did I miss this
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Dekatron(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

cc dekatron.

Bruhh!!

Flying spaghetti showed me a vision last night. . . I ate amala by 00:45 today. As I laid down. . . A light shone on me, I saw giant pastas. They were white and gleaming like they have soy sauce on them. . . . . Shall I go on? Pastor menesheh must hear this!!

Theists and double standards!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahahaha. grin
Oh, please tell what she's doing. i'm dying of curiousity. grin grin

Aha! Just checked your profile, you're still a baby.

I was wrong, she's certainly not doing anything, not yet.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Here's someone that thinks he advises God and in a few minutes or hours will lay down and rest, devoid of what's going on around him nor were his spirit was throughout the sleep. You have a large brain and you are yet to figure out how to use 10% of it. That's so much for an adviser.
Am a fool for not acknowledging that Baal exists? Are you sure you know who you've been chatting with because I can't remember ever typing such.
Oh yes for your sake Baal and so many other gods also exist but there is a one and only true GOD. live your life the way you want it bro, after all you have heard and known the truth but rejected it. We are all gone fine out about this God someday... and this time around nobody will explain anything to you because you gonna be standing face to face with him. For your sake i hope you are right about his non existence because if not........
Baal exists now? *facepalm*
but then, what are we to make of isaiah 44:6-23?

Verse 7 specifically quotes claiming that there is NO ONE LIKE HIM. this means that there is no other God. including the baal which you claimed exists. you're vexing him oh.

moving down, from verse twelve down, we see isaiah ridicule people that worship baal like Gods. referring to the Gods as ''leftover wood."

the bible is clear on this. baal does NOT exist. NO other god EXISTS. THAT is what the bible says.

so why are you contradicting what you claim to believe in?

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Dekatron(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Am saying this in love really..... your situation is a typical example of those that have been given over too reprobate minds. You are wallowing darkness which will only lead you to self destruct and then you will go and face that being you have despised and ridiculed just for the fun of it DESPITE KNOWING THAT HE EXIST. I hope you are getting ready for that day bro.... it's gonna be awesome.

oh!! Bruhh!! I know you care, but I just cannot believe in your GOD. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") / 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.