Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Christianity,the Dying Religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity,the Dying Religion (5825 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Raplinx(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2015
hahn:

I've always said that when I die and indeed there is heaven and for whatever reason, the right god decides to pardon me and grants me access to heaven, I'll humbly decline. I'm not going to be kissing his behind for eternity. Sheesh undecided

grin grin grin
he'll be like "oya worship me!" if time is nt taken self, the brave hearted like my mum n dad go plan coup d'ètat for the tooth fairy!! tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Abellauba: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
[This goes a long way to show that u have never for once had a relationship with God, God owes no man he has promised that if you give it will be given back to you in good measures press down and running over. Secondly you cant go to hell if you dont give offerings when you dont have quote]

Wow wow!! A way of life which includes worshiping a man called Jesus right? And paying his dad tithes and offering regardless of how poor you are. And if you don't you go to a place called hell fire. Hmm what a way of life smiley

Having a personal relationship with a god that is as cold as ice. What type of relationship do you call it when you need to obey and serve with your time and money without getting anything in return?

Your "way of life" is fading away. People who don't pray are better off people who pray for everything. Reasons being,lazy people tend to pray a lot.[/quote]
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Gayjesus: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2015

It is mind blowing that Christians cannot see how their beloved,pathetic,human degrading religions is fading away. The Christian religion over the years put Ideology over the people,while Humanism have always put the people over Ideology. Christianity and Humanism cannot be fit together despite several tries,despite transplanting lots of good Humanist morals into Christianity. It is exactly like Islam,which happened to have created of one the most retarded humans on the plant(72 virgins in Allah's heaven??) Islam is not really worth mentioning.

A closer look at Christianity. This religion was famously created by the Catholic church.It is power based cult meant to empower the rich and powerful against the poor. An authoritarian secret society that echoes mass abuse of power. Well some people can say..."I'm Baptist or Deeperlife and other protesters who left the Catholic church",but the ideology remains the same,which is to RULE over the poor,take their money in the name of a God,decide how they live their lives and kill or condemn those who oppose them. Oyedepo is typical example of how this evil cult works.

Obviously someone like Kumuyi crafted his own idea but built the structure of his church exactly like the Catholics. He takes lots of money from the poor,he decides how they dress,marry, have sex, what they watch,how often they go to church....and here we have another student of the Roman catholic doing exactly what the Pope does,which is to RULE.

African slavery was justified by Christian Ideology,the Spanish Inquisition was justified by Christian Ideology,witch burning, book burning,genocides(of which majorities were hidden).

Despite the fact that the Roman Catholics rewrote their bible many times,protestants edited their own version to keep up with modern time which gave rise to different sects like the Mormons,Jehovah witness,Deeperlife all which have different ideologies crafted to fit their aims,they all are finding it difficult to keep up as they are not really sticking together.

Presently,only 3 in 10 youth really care about going to church. 5 in 10 only attend the church on Christmas and Easter ceremonies. This goes a long way to show that in 20 years many churches would have become recreational centers,the Vatican however much they try would probably become a museum. Example,in the UK many cathedrals have been converted to primary schools. In my area the only church you will find is a small black church. This black church cannot even be noticed. You can only tell with a small poster on their mail box cry.

I personally think the gradual demise of one the most powerful cults in the world that have abused power is a call for celebration

Cheers grin

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Points For RCCG 50days Fasting / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD / Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.