Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Christianity,the Dying Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity,the Dying Religion (5787 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is mind blowing that Christians cannot see how their beloved,pathetic,human degrading religions is fading away. The Christian religion over the years put Ideology over the people,while Humanism have always put the people over Ideology. Christianity and Humanism cannot be fit together despite several tries,despite transplanting lots of good Humanist morals into Christianity. It is exactly like Islam,which happened to have created of one the most retarded humans on the plant(72 virgins in Allah's heaven??) Islam is not really worth mentioning.

A closer look at Christianity. This religion was famously created by the Catholic church.It is power based cult meant to empower the rich and powerful against the poor. An authoritarian secret society that echoes mass abuse of power. Well some people can say..."I'm Baptist or Deeperlife and other protesters who left the Catholic church",but the ideology remains the same,which is to RULE over the poor,take their money in the name of a God,decide how they live their lives and kill or condemn those who oppose them. Oyedepo is typical example of how this evil cult works.

Obviously someone like Kumuyi crafted his own idea but built the structure of his church exactly like the Catholics. He takes lots of money from the poor,he decides how they dress,marry, have sex, what they watch,how often they go to church....and here we have another student of the Roman catholic doing exactly what the Pope does,which is to RULE.

African slavery was justified by Christian Ideology,the Spanish Inquisition was justified by Christian Ideology,witch burning, book burning,genocides(of which majorities were hidden).

Despite the fact that the Roman Catholics rewrote their bible many times,protestants edited their own version to keep up with modern time which gave rise to different sects like the Mormons,Jehovah witness,Deeperlife all which have different ideologies crafted to fit their aims,they all are finding it difficult to keep up as they are not really sticking together.

Presently,only 3 in 10 youth really care about going to church. 5 in 10 only attend the church on Christmas and Easter ceremonies. This goes a long way to show that in 20 years many churches would have become recreational centers,the Vatican however much they try would probably become a museum. Example,in the UK many cathedrals have been converted to primary schools. In my area the only church you will find is a small black church. This black church cannot even be noticed. You can only tell with a small poster on their mail box cry.

I personally think the gradual demise of one the most powerful cults in the world that have abused power is a call for celebration

Cheers grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Before I consider your post , would you do proper justice to healings ,miracles and even African Spirituality as ascribed to religion ?

Links and personal knowledge are welcomed .
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truth be told, Christianity has really moved with time as opposed to Islam. Christianity is more of a money making venture whereas Islam is supporting things that Christians stopped doing a long time ago.

Religion is really unneccessary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Your topic is misleading, who told you Christianity is a religion? Christianity is a way of life and its origin is in Christ Jesus. You can look up the meaning of religion and understand better. Stop copying and pasting or talking about stuffs you know nothing about. undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:
Your topic is misleading, who told you Christianity is a religion? Christianity is a way of life and its origin is in Christ Jesus. You can look up the meaning of religion and understand better. Stop copying and pasting or talking about stuffs you know nothing about. undecided undecided

Really? And what part of christianity exactly is the true way of life? Is it deeper life, rccg, cac, celestial church, mormonisn, jw or other factions among the more than 2,000 different denominations? undecided

Besides, what you have written up there is the same thing all other theists, 4,000 of them, say about their own religion and they say you are wrong undecided

3 Likes

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Christianity is not a religion? And who told you I copied and paste? Two points you got wrong there undecided

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

Christianity is not a religion? And who told you I copied and paste? Two points you got wrong there undecided
Try and cross the origin of the word Christianity and what the word religion means, then you will get the picture clearer even without anyone explaining to you and try to do so with out prejudice of any form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Try and cross the origin of the word Christianity and what the word religion means, then you will get the picture clearer even without anyone explaining to you and try to do so with out prejudice of any form.

Do you and your church members all act like Christ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

Really? And what part of christianity exactly is the true way of life? Is it deeper life, rccg, cac, celestial church, mormonisn, jw or other factions among the more than 2,000 different denominations? undecided

Besides, what you have written up there is the same thing all other theists, 4,000 of them, say about their own religion and they say you are wrong undecided
Am glad you asked, all those denominations you mentioned are all human expressions of what they feel is the right way to fellowship with their creator. Religion started with man and not with God. The true way of life is through one man Jesus and any doctrine of man that goes against the doctrines of Jesus will make the power and the benefits that comes from believing in Jesus of non effect in such a persons life. Do you know that Jesus has his doctrines, teachings and way of handling world issues too? Check out Mathew 7;28 smiley smiley
And when it comes to atheist and other religion, i can tell you that Christianity is a unique doctrine and way of life from other religious belief systems, from Islam to Buddhism etc. You wana know how?smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Am glad you asked, all those denominations you mentioned are all human expressions of what they feel is the right way to fellowship with their creator. Religion started with man and not with God. The true way of life is through one man Jesus and any doctrine of man that goes against the doctrines of Jesus will make the power and the benefits that comes from believing in Jesus of non effect in such a persons life. Do you know that Jesus has his doctrines, teachings and way of handling world issues too? Check out Mathew 7;28 smiley smiley
And when it comes to atheist and other religion, i can tell you that Christianity is a unique doctrine and way of life from other religious belief systems, from Islam to Buddhism etc. You wana know how?smiley

Lol. Atheism is not a religion because it doesn't stem from any belief system. It is simply the unbelief in a supreme entity. As for the rest of what you said, that's what other religions say.

Oh, the only reason why they are so many different denominations as you have rightly pointed out is because they are all man made. Just like man created god and decided to worship it. It's pretty simple really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

I do not get your logic. Christianity isn't a religion? Then what is it? Collection of tithes and offering,observing christmas and Easter, reading from the bible is part of the christian religion...which evolves around a human sacrifice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

Do you and your church members all act like Christ?
Do you and your siblings all act like your dad? smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

I do not get your logic. Christianity isn't a religion? Then what is it? Collection of tithes and offering,observing Christmas and Easter, reading from the bible is part of the christian religion...which evolves around a human sacrifice
Christianity is a way of life that originated from one man Jesus. The origin of Christianity started in Antioch with the disciples of Jesus, after his ascension. His disciples where acting like Christ did while on earth and the people of that era thought of a name to call them generally and started calling them Christians ie Christ(like).
To make it clearer, the Jews as at that time have their own religion that involves the pharisees and Sadducee and the scribes and so on, why didn't they refer to the disciples of Jesus to one of those their religious systems obtainable then? smiley
Collection of tithes, offerings etc that you mentioned are all religious activities, because you are man started those activities as forms of remembering what has happened in the past. But there are some of them that are not religious activities also like reading of the bible and having a personal relationship with God. the summary is this, you can be religious but yet not a Christian if you go by the original meaning of Christianity. wink

2 Likes

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Atheism is not a religion because it doesn't stem from any belief system. It is simply the unbelief in a supreme entity. As for the rest of what you said, that's what other religions say.

Oh, the only reason why they are so many different denominations as you have rightly pointed out is because they are all man made. Just like man created god and decided to worship it. It's pretty simple really

Are you an atheist sir? smiley
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Christianity is a way of life that originated from one man Jesus. The origin of Christianity started in Antioch with the disciples of Jesus, after his ascension. His disciples where acting like Christ did while on earth and the people of that era thought of a name to call them generally and started calling them Christians ie Christ(like).
To make it clearer, the Jews as at that time have their own religion that involves the pharisees and Sadducee and the scribes and so on, why didn't they refer to the disciples of Jesus to one of those their religious systems obtainable then? smiley
Collection of tithes, offerings etc that you mentioned are all religious activities, because you are man started those activities as forms of remembering what has happened in the past. But there are some of them that are not religious activities also like reading of the bible and having a personal relationship with God. the summary is this, you can be religious but yet not a Christian if you go by the original meaning of Christianity. wink

Wow wow!! A way of life which includes worshiping a man called Jesus right? And paying his dad tithes and offering regardless of how poor you are. And if you don't you go to a place called hell fire. Hmm what a way of life smiley

Having a personal relationship with a god that is as cold as ice. What type of relationship do you call it when you need to obey and serve with your time and money without getting anything in return?

Your "way of life" is fading away. People who don't pray are better off people who pray for everything. Reasons being,lazy people tend to pray a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

Wow wow!! A way of life which includes worshiping a man called Jesus right? And paying his dad tithes and offering regardless of how poor you are. And if you don't you go to a place called hell fire. Hmm what a way of life smiley

Having a personal relationship with a god that is as cold as ice. What type of relationship do you call it when you need to obey and serve with your time and money without getting anything in return?

Your "way of life" is fading away. People who don't pray are better off people who pray for everything. Reasons being,lazy people tend to pray a lot.
You are very very very far from the gospel truth my dear, i don't know you but i can deduce that you have been fed a lot of perverse teachings and ideologies about God and how he operates and it has beclouded your judgement about the true nature of God and i only feel bad for you because you really need the truth and just for you to know, Christianity have been suffering violence and write offs from men over thousands of years in the past, so yours is just a drop in the ocean grin. One man in particular, Mr Voltaire from his home in France said back then that in 100 years time, the bible will be nothing but history and a forgotten book, but after 100 years, a bible school bought his home in France and turned it into a Christian Library grin. What am trying to let you know is that what you are saying Christianity or about Jesus or trying to tell me that my hope belief is fading away is irrelevant and the word irrelevant, your opinion about it doesn't change a grain of sand about it, and as for me i don't give a rip about your opinions concerning a fading stuffs and all that because i know God is real and i have tested a real God cheesy.Christianity and the kingdom of God will continue to march on and the gates of hell shall not prevail it. I will be praying for you that the truth which was buried in everyman at creation about yearning to know God voluntarily will come alive in your life one day and you will witness a transformation in your life. I love you with the love of Christ bro and Jesus does too and he is ever waiting for the day you will own up to him. Stay cool and outta trouble. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
@ifeness
Friend, ur article betrays so much ignorance of Christianity. And I'm telling u because.....

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truly, Whenever atheists write about Christianity and a christian reads, he cannot help but notice the utter lack of knowledge yet they think they know more that u do.actually most atheist think that being an atheist puts them in a class of super-intelligent humans but " The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom" : they havent even attained the first rung.

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

You are very very very far from the gospel truth my dear, i don't know you but i can deduce that you have been fed a lot of perverse teachings and ideologies about God and how he operates and it has beclouded your judgement about the true nature of God and i only feel bad for you because you really need the truth and just for you to know, Christianity have been suffering violence and write offs from men over thousands of years in the past, so yours is just a drop in the ocean grin. One man in particular, Mr Voltaire from his home in France said back then that in 100 years time, the bible will be nothing but history and a forgotten book, but after 100 years, a bible school bought his home in France and turned it into a Christian Library grin. What am trying to let you know is that what you are saying Christianity or about Jesus or trying to tell me that my hope belief is fading away is irrelevant and the word irrelevant, your opinion about it doesn't change a grain of sand about it, and as for me i don't give a rip about your opinions concerning a fading stuffs and all that because i know God is real and i have tested a real God cheesy.Christianity and the kingdom of God will continue to march on and the gates of hell shall not prevail it. I will be praying for you that the truth which was buried in everyman at creation about yearning to know God voluntarily will come alive in your life one day and you will witness a transformation in your life. I love you with the love of Christ bro and Jesus does too and he is ever waiting for the day you will own up to him. Stay cool and outta trouble. wink wink

I am amazed. A "he" for your god,hmm. Don't forget most of us were born Christians and we know exactly what it is. It is a dying breed and nothing can stop that fact.

I look forward to seeing most churches turned into science labs, trade centers and museums and perhaps grave-yards smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
accountable:
Truly, Whenever atheists write about Christianity and a christian reads, he cannot help but notice the utter lack of knowledge yet they think they know more that u do.actually most atheist think that being an atheist puts them in a class of super-intelligent humans but " The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom" : they havent even attained the first rung.

The truth is always bitter my friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

I am amazed. A "he" for your god,hmm. Don't forget most of us were born Christians and we know exactly what it is. It is a dying breed and nothing can stop that fact.

I look forward to seeing most churches turned into science labs, trade centers and museums and perhaps grave-yards smiley

Fantasy that's all i call it. You know deep down within you that such is never gonna happen.
You needed not to tell me that you were once a christian for me to know because intuitive knowledge of something when backed by the spirit of God is pure truth. Actually what you are doing is to get a feel good feeling and trying to console yourself which is a very miserable way to live my dear. Stop running from the truth that is starring right at you because you had an experience in the past that made you become a shadow of what you are today. Remember there was a night you couldn't sleep because of this same thought about what is this whole thing all about. Just know that the same Jesus you are castigating and lashing out at loves beyond your wildest imagination irrespective of what you have done or who you are, because his true nature is love. if only you can let the past be and trust him again just this one more time, without all the religious sentiments all over the world today and perversed teachings too, he will reveal himself to you in a way you cant explain.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by menesheh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:
Your topic is misleading, who told you Christianity is a religion? Christianity is a way of life and its origin is in Christ Jesus. You can look up the meaning of religion and understand better. Stop copying and pasting or talking about stuffs you know nothing about. undecided :-

Until you visit a dictionary, you can say whatever, that Christianity is not a religion all you want, the fact is that Christianity is a religion.

And you seems pained. Christian is an ideology coated with supernatural benefits and threats with the identification of fraternal sort of congregating, which makes it the most popular religion now.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by vooks: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=1pt]K
ifeness:

It is mind blowing that Christians cannot see how their beloved,pathetic,human degrading religions is fading away. The Christian religion over the years put Ideology over the people,while Humanism have always put the people over Ideology. Christianity and Humanism cannot be fit together despite several tries,despite transplanting lots of good Humanist morals into Christianity. It is exactly like Islam,which happened to have created of one the most retarded humans on the plant(72 virgins in Allah's heaven??) Islam is not really worth mentioning.

A closer look at Christianity. This religion was famously created by the Catholic church.It is power based cult meant to empower the rich and powerful against the poor. An authoritarian secret society that echoes mass abuse of power. Well some people can say..."I'm Baptist or Deeperlife and other protesters who left the Catholic church",but the ideology remains the same,which is to RULE over the poor,take their money in the name of a God,decide how they live their lives and kill or condemn those who oppose them. Oyedepo is typical example of how this evil cult works.

Obviously someone like Kumuyi crafted his own idea but built the structure of his church exactly like the Catholics. He takes lots of money from the poor,he decides how they dress,marry, have sex, what they watch,how often they go to church....and here we have another student of the Roman catholic doing exactly what the Pope does,which is to RULE.

African slavery was justified by Christian Ideology,the Spanish Inquisition was justified by Christian Ideology,witch burning, book burning,genocides(of which majorities were hidden).

Despite the fact that the Roman Catholics rewrote their bible many times,protestants edited their own version to keep up with modern time which gave rise to different sects like the Mormons,Jehovah witness,Deeperlife all which have different ideologies crafted to fit their aims,they all are finding it difficult to keep up as they are not really sticking together.

Presently,only 3 in 10 youth really care about going to church. 5 in 10 only attend the church on Christmas and Easter ceremonies. This goes a long way to show that in 20 years many churches would have become recreational centers,the Vatican however much they try would probably become a museum. Example,in the UK many cathedrals have been converted to primary schools. In my area the only church you will find is a small black church. This black church cannot even be noticed. You can only tell with a small poster on their mail box cry.

I personally think the gradual demise of one the most powerful cults in the world that have abused power is a call for celebration

Cheers grin

[/size]
Wassup my Negro, the fastest growing religion is UFO, ain't it? Just ask mellin and his enki
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

The truth is always bitter my friend smiley

How possible is it to take away from us " That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life"(1John 1:1). It is impossible to tell a man who has experienced Christ that what he experienced was a miragemirage cheesy
CHRISTIANITY is REAL. I would that convictions were transferable, I would have transfered mine to u.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
menesheh:

Until you visit a dictionary, you can say whatever, that Christianity is not a religion all you want, the fact is that Christianity is a religion.

And you seems pained. Christian is an ideology coated with supernatural benefits and threats with the identification of fraternal sort of congregating which makes it the most popular religion now.
Lol...not at all bro, pained for what? lolzz grin grin grin
Its only feeble minds that ordinary internet chat can affect their outward disposition in reality. On the topic, i think i should be telling you to go look up the word religion in the dictionary because when you do, you understand that Christianity and religion are two different contexts altogether.
The reason why its the most popular belief system is because its connected to the one and only true God who created the entire universe by his spoken words, the earths is of his and the fullness thereof and what you think has little or no effect on it. smiley smiley
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Do you and your siblings all act like your dad? smiley

You must be new here otherwise you would have known that I don't entertain people who lack basic conversation manners especially when you reply a question with a question.

bxcode:

Are you an atheist sir? smiley

I'm not an atheist because it is not a thing to be but rather I'm atheist which describes my position regarding the belief, or non belief, in a supreme entity
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Fantasy that's all i call it. You know deep down within you that such is never gonna happen.
You needed not to tell me that you were once a christian for me to know because intuitive knowledge of something when backed by the spirit of God is pure truth. Actually what you are doing is to get a feel good feeling and trying to console yourself which is a very miserable way to live my dear. Stop running from the truth that is starring right at you because you had an experience in the past that made you become a shadow of what you are today. Remember there was a night you couldn't sleep because of this same thought about what is this whole thing all about. Just know that the same Jesus you are castigating and lashing out at loves beyond your wildest imagination irrespective of what you have done or who you are, because his true nature is love. if only you can let the past be and trust him again just this one more time, without all the religious sentiments all over the world today and perversed teachings too, he will reveal himself to you in a way you cant explain.

Growing up a christian with all the dodgy belief was like dying a painful death. I couldn't wait to get out of it. Luckily my return to England at the age of 19 paved the way. A return to the home of modern Christianity made me realist the guys who brought the religion to Africa,majority of them now see it as a stone age thing. How many young white kids/youth go to church? 5%!!!

Don't worry it is happening in Nigeria and Africa at large.

"Only the fools believe there was actually a god "

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by menesheh(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Lol...not at all bro, pained for what? lolzz grin grin grin
Its only feeble minds that ordinary internet chat can affect their outward disposition in reality. On the topic, i think i should be telling you to go look up the word religion in the dictionary because when you do, you understand that Christianity and religion are two different contexts altogether.
The reason why its the most popular belief system is because its connected to the one and only true God who created the entire universe by his spoken words, the earths is of his and the fullness thereof and what you think has little or no effect on it. smiley smiley

I don't argue on dishonesty and blind argument sort of scene.

1. noun
(uncountable) The belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.

2. (countable) A particular system of faith and worship.
Islam is a major religion in parts of Asia and Africa.
Eckankar is a new religion but Zoroastrianism is an old religion.

Your gullibility on believing weird stories is pretty amazing. A superhuman in the sky coughed and the mind boggling universe came into existence. This is not different from harry Potter stories. Claims that didn't left in their doorsteps any shroud of evidence and proves to justify such extraordinary claims. Christianity being the most popular religion doesn't make its claims a true one. Christianity spread via crusade by one of the world strongest empire (Rome). It is just like Empire rises and die. It just a random sort of thing.
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by bxcode(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

You must be new here otherwise you would have known that I don't entertain people who lack basic conversation manners especially when you reply a question with a question.

I'm not an atheist because it is not a thing to be but rather I'm atheist which describes my position regarding the belief, or non belief, in a supreme entity
Not all questions are meant too be answered Mr conversation manner, when you ask question outta blunt misconception, I will return the favor by giving you back a sacarstic question that will make you understand the level of irrelevance of your question.
You are an atheist simple, stop beating around the bush and be blunt, stand up fully for what you believe in. No one will kill you for that except for some countries tho.....
Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Definition of christianity

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is not a way of life....It is a religion

1 Like

Re: Christianity,the Dying Religion by hahn(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
bxcode:

Not all questions are meant too be answered Mr conversation manner, when you ask question outta blunt misconception, I will return the favor by giving you back a sacarstic question that will make you understand the level of irrelevance of your question.
You are an atheist simple, stop beating around the bush and be blunt, stand up fully for what you believe in. No one will kill you for that except for some countries tho.....

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD / Are We A Bunch Of Religious Hypocrites? / Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.