Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (9396 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gradually the scales are falling off the eyes of most people in the so called SS, and the propaganda of years shall cease to achieve its evil intent of creating division in the Eastern region of Nigeria.

It's refreshing to read such a position from Asari Dokubo, a man well grounded in history. The Biafra isn't an Igbo thing. It's an Eastern region thing, comprising all the ethnic entities that make up this part of the nation.

Lastly, I see the wicked hypocrisy of those who allege the Igbos will dominate other ethnic group in the Biafra region. I laugh! I mock them! Why not leave that to us? I'll gladly have the Igbos to have all my oil, assuming they even have a dot of such design in their minds, than have some folks up North to continue cornering my wealth.

To all those who joined in the recent IPOB protests, may God bless you all. It's coming day by day.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Tenderly1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Asari has his reasons for saying all these. Niger delta is not part of biafra and will never be. Asari only wants a country where he can easily manipulate its government. NIGER DELTANS ARE NIGERIANS!!!
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Oh please... We KNOW the only reason Igbos want to remain with the ss is their oil and gas plus sea access. They will use their 10 to 1 population advantage to dominate the new govt and corner the resources. Everyone knows that.

Thanks for telling us what you think the Igbos will do to the SS people which is a conjecture from the figments of your imaginations, can you now tell us what the Nigerian nation has been doing to this same SS people for the past 40yrs and why they should continue with same treatment from you and your likes for infinity?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by kYjelly2: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
My own is, what is south south

I get very angry whenever I hear that shhh angry

How come naija is the only country with a south south in the whole universe (aliens inclusive)

Okay fine, we have a south south, so how come we don't have a north north, west west and east east

Gerrarehere men, shhh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by eyeview: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
byrron:

Thanks for telling us what you think the Igbos will do to the SS people which is a conjecture from the figments of your imaginations, can you now tell us what the Nigerian nation has been doing to this same SS for the past 40yrs and why they should continue with same treatment from you and your likes for infinity?

Perfect response...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by kYjelly2: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
byrron:

Thanks for telling us what you think the Igbos will do to the SS people which is a conjecture from the figments of your imaginations, can you now tell us what the Nigerian nation has been doing to this same SS for the past 40yrs and why they should continue with same treatment from you and your likes for infinity?

He will never answer this question.

Rossikk Rossikk Rossikk

Now that I have your mention, please come answer this question, mtcheew

btw, I'm from Delta and I rep Biafra (Maybe we should change the name to something zexier though).
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
I must admit that some of these annoying SS online monikers, always claiming that Ndi Igbo are after their 'oyel,' made me averse to having a Biafra that included non-Igbos. But with the recent developments, I am beginning to soften up on my initial stand. I hope our would-be leaders take cognizance of our ethnic diversity and make sure they run an inclusive government, so no group will feel left out.
Let us keep marching on in unison, and not allow these evil divide and rule agents from the North and South West, derail our struggle for freedom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by redcap: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
We don't want the people of ijaws in Biafra... Send them out. They are expansionist.
Niger delta republic my foot.

I think it's better for us to allow ijaws in this struggle but we must go our separate ways once the sovereignty of Biafra is reinstated.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
redcap:

I think it's better for us to allow ijaws in this struggle but we must go our separate ways once the sovereignty of Biafra is reinstated.

How will you check mate them when they begin to drag our lands?
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Kestolovee95(f): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Look. Igbos will NEVER allow regional resource control in Biafra. They will sabotage it. Why are they fighting for Biafra only to play second fiddle in the new country? Allow SS politicians and businessmen to be the new Oil and Gas barons worth billions of dollars while they scramble over pennies and spare parts sales in Onitsha? It just won't happen. Let's get real pls. They might as well remain in Nigeria, without resource control laws, and be receiving their monthly allocations from Abuja.

This guy is most demented homo sapien i've seen on this forum. You mean Igbos after going through the hell in nigeria, will re-enact same in Biafra to activate militancy and destroy the country? Your fulani chains will remain on you while Free, republican Biafrans continue to push for their country.

Did Biafra marginalize the 'minority' in Biafra. Was the last president of Biafra Igbo? Listen your divide-and-rule , 'Igbo-hate-SS' evil machination, is dead on arrival in this ICT age.

Look around you, your zoo is going down, trying to salvage it will only have you buried in the rubbles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
dearpreye:
Gradually the scales are falling off the eyes of most people in the so called SS, and the propaganda of years shall cease to achieve its evil intent of creating division in the Eastern region of Nigeria.

It's refreshing to read such a position from Asari Dokubo, a man well grounded in history. The Biafra isn't an Igbo thing. It's an Eastern region thing, comprising all the ethnic entities that make up this part of the nation.

Lastly, I see the wicked hypocrisy of those who allege the Igbos will dominate other ethnic group in the Biafra region. I laugh! I mock them! Why not leave that to us? I'll gladly have the Igbos to have all my oil, assuming they even have a dot of such design in their minds, than have some folks up North to continue cornering my wealth.

To all those who joined in the recent IPOB protests, may God bless you all. It's coming day by day.
It is even a shame to read this post written to compliment a well known uneducated terror seen by you as learned.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by macjive01: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
For comprehensive account of the civil war check out

www.biaframemorial.org

Yorubas are so ... I will hold my breath.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Quotasystem where are you? Your divide and rule is failing by the day.....
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Are there more Hausa-Fulanis than the other ethnic groups combined? Nope. But they've used their majority status to dominate the country's politics and push their agenda.
How can you say something as silly as that? They've not been able to do all what you're ascribing to them. They've only been in power through the barrel of the gun. The only time they made a political headway was during the last elections.... Courtesy of an unholy alliance with the traitors from the Southwest.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Slowly pull your deek out your mouth so you can reason straight...

This is just another confirmation that IPOB is just a gang of defeated and utterly humiliated jonathanians struggling to remain relevant...just as NgeneUkwenu has been hammering into your skulls.

Was it bombs Dog-kubo promised if GEJ failed or Biafra?

The South South people have already spoken and it's not the jihadist tout that deprived them of his University (in favor of Benin Republic) that is their mouthpiece.

I'm waiting for an answer.

EUROBOMBER:
[s]Quotasystem where are you? Your divide and rule is failing by the day.....[/s]

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Slowly pull your deek out your mouth so you can reason straight...

This is just another confirmation that IPOB is just a gang of defeated and utterly humiliated jonathanians struggling to remain relevant...just as NgeneUkwenu has been hammering into your skulls.

Was it bombs Dog-kubo promised if GEJ failed or Biafra?

The South South people have already spoken and it's not the tout that deprived them of his University (in favor of Benin Republic) that is their mouthpiece.

I'm waiting for an answer.

Don't be fooled, alot is changing by the day.

The north has cheated us for too long and one day it will all be over.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
As for me, I have said it many times that if the ND people are okay with the present situation then let everything continue the way it is.

The Igbos don't have anything to lose. I pray all goes well with Nigeria but I have this feeling that it might be over when the ND oil dries up because the north will have no reason to fight unlike in 1967 when they fought to keep possesion of the oyel.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Confusion is when Biafrans that want a pure country devoid of Muslims, choose an Alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo - a self acclaimed jihadist, as a leader of their struggle undecided

You lots are so embarrassingly sentimental it's pitiful grin.

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Confusion is where Biafrans that want a pure country devoid of Muslims, choose an Alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo - a self acclaimed jihadist, as a leader of their struggle grin

You lots are so embarrassingly sentimental it's pitiful.

who told you that Dokubo is in charge of the strugle? He is doing what he feels is best for the ijaws and cordinating the ijaw flanks. Don't forget that the Ijaw youth council have called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Many Niger Delta people are becoming tired of the dead weight of the north.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
I understand the shame but when in a hole, stop digging.

A jihadist is a leader of the biafran struggle and you know it, you just didn't realize it. You people keep getting confused by your emotions and are too sentimental to make any political progress and this is a fact.

While northerners are positioning themselves to exploit the latest announcement by Kachukwu about oil in Lake Chad, the true s-southerners are rejecting the barren parasitic deadweight that is the SE, and you're desperately holding onto them with a bearded jihadist. Classic grin

EUROBOMBER:

who told you that Dokubo is in charge of the strugle? He is doing what he feels is best for the ijaws and cordinating the ijaw flanks. Don't forget that the Ijaw youth council have called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Many Niger Delta people are becoming tired of the dead weight of the north.

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Where will this new set of politicians emerge from? How will they be able to unseat the established ruling class whom you seem to think will quietly disappear into the night? Where will they get the money to fight and dislodge the old school politicians? What is the size of oil and gas deposits in the 'Igbo' areas in the SE and beyond?
Why cry more than the bereaved? My brother, I tire for you ooo! Haba!!! Na so the Biafran matter disturb you reach? You sure say you go fit sleep this night at all?

Leave Biafra matter for Biafrans. We'll sort ourselves out. What is going on now is a revolution.... After that there will be total cleansing of the people from the Nigerian disease and dirt. It's going to be a new nation, new character, new structures, new constitution and new ways of doing things.

Don't worry about us. We'll be fine, ok...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Igbos can use their govt majority to reverse all resource control ideas. Resistance will be crushed by an Igbo dominated military. What "Edo and northern provinces" are you talking about? Also, the Igbos can play divide and rule with the other fragmented minority populations, who will of course lack the ethnic homogeneity and unity of the Igbos.

WE have leanrt a big lesson from Nigeria.
We cannot build another Nigeria and call it Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by udokpuenyi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters

Shut up! You are a liar.

I schooled at ESUT (1994 - 1999) and there were many yorubas in my set.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ikennaj44: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2015
I believed that Asari dukubo had just set the record straight for those dreaded sadists, who roiter this forum like scavengers in their bid to cause animosity among igbos in both SE/SS. obviously, igbos make-up approximately 60 percent of indigenious people of rivers state, and in Niger delta as a whole, igbos population outnumbered that of any other tribe. why then do people kept on shouting Niger delta republic with out considering the presence of huge number of igbo in the contemporary Niger delta, this is due to ignorant. I have warned one of the hoodlum called hopeathand before. there are other impostors causing corruption in the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Signs $4m Solar-system Production Agreement With Chinese Coy / Youwin Winners To Access Funds Within 72 Days / Ekiti Election: APC Chairman, Jide Awe Denies Resigning Because Of Fayemi’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.