Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (9397 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by EternalTruths: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
eyeview:
Though am not a proponent of Biafra today,but I feel its quite silly for anyone to state that the Niger-delta wasn't part of Biafra Region. I have been seeing outsiders(mostly from the south-west who has appointed themselves as the spokespersons of the niger delta people) tend to falsely state that the niger delta(or south south) wasn't part of the biafra region. I think its a miscarriage of information.
During the biafra/nigeria civil war,one of the most protected areas by the biafran army led by late Col Ojukwu under biafra was Calabar. It was also one of the cities which the Nigerian army sought seriously to win. Why? Because it was supposed to be the biafran FCT.
Calabar is not in the present day igbo land. If Ojukwu or the igbos were pursuing a selfish agenda,wouldn't he be put the FCT in his hometown or even in igboland. But he decided to follow the colony/protectorate arrangement of the british where Lagos and calabar where colonies and the rest nation as protectorates.

Please note that this is just to set the records straight for those who are either not students of history or just mischeviously spreading wrong information. I will also wish that we all exist in peace. Amen

Tell the mumus the truth

In the end Biafra will stand cool

UN Referendum. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

Nobody is capable of dominating another in Biafra the way it is structured.
Same thing they said in South Sudan. On paper, every country on earth is 'structured' to be a paradise. Reality on ground is always different. Human nature indicates the Igbos will capitalize on their numerical advantage to corner the resources. Or are Igbos saints? Even in areas where they are a minority today, they make their presence felt. Is it when they are the dominant majority they will play shy? I think not..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Same thing they said in South Sudan. On paper, every country on earth is 'structured' to be a paradise. Reality on ground is always different. Human nature indicates the Igbos will capitalize on their numerical advantage to corner the resources. Or are Igbos saints?

IPOB is basically for Igbos and any other WILLING groups especially in former Eastern region.

Any group not comfortable with the Igbos is free to join OduaArewanistan or any other or go solo where they can 'capitalise on their own numerical advantage to corner the resources'.

Mr Saint, do note that this is a free world in which you're entitled to freedom of association.
Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together. At least the 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Same thing they said in South Sudan. On paper, every country on earth is 'structured' to be a paradise. Reality on ground is always different. Human nature indicates the Igbos will capitalize on their numerical advantage to corner the resources. Or are Igbos saints?

Wait a minute.
In Biafra, there will be Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Ijaw, Edo, and Northern Provinces.
Each of these provinces controls their resources 100%.
The population of non-Igbos is almost equal to the Igbos.

Now tell me, how can the Igbo dominate or cheat others out of their resources when the Igbo don't control it?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by PedroJP(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

Now tell me, how can the Igbo dominate or cheat others out of their resources when the Igbo don't control it?

Rossikk pls answer

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

Wait a minute.
In Biafra, there will be Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Ijaw, Edo, and Northern Provinces.
Each of these provinces controls there resources 100%.

Igbos can use their govt majority to reverse all resource control ideas. Resistance will be crushed by an Igbo dominated military. What "Edo and northern provinces" are you talking about? Also, the Igbos can play divide and rule with the other fragmented minority populations, who will of course lack the ethnic homogeneity and unity of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by EternalTruths: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Igbos can use their govt majority to reverse all resource control ideas. Resistance will be crushed by an Igbo dominated military. What "Edo and northern provinces" are you talking about?

Olodo

So you think we Igbos are foooools to do such a thing when we know that our lazy enemies will look for an opportunity to attack Biafra.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:
Wait a minute.
Each of these provinces controls there resources 100%.

Exercise restraint in cajoling any group to join the quest for emancipation.

We should stop making unnecessary concessions to a yet-to-decide people.

It doesn't even make sense attempting to take decision on their behalf.

There's freedom of association and so allow them show interest and do the seeking. 

Let every group determine their future.

Let's avoid anything that may belittle the Igbo Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
EternalTruths:

Olodo

So you think we Igbos are foooools to do such a thing when we know that our lazy enemies will look for an opportunity to attack Biafra.

grin
But no one has attacked South Sudan. Nobody will attack Biafra. We have international rules protecting nations' sovereignty. Fact is the new minorities in a 'Biafra' will be on their own against a domineering Igbo behemoth. Their only option would be military resistance, meaning conflict.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ewigmee: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Their are a lot of hausa and yourba in my town Nsukka.
I graduated from UNN with four northerners, and three yorubas as class mates.
I was taught by a lovely yoruba woman in secondary school.
we have hausa community permanently in obollo.
I grow up with hausas and yorubas as neighbours, friends and family.
A section of nsukka market is headed by hausaman.
One of the most trusted Dr (dr sadik) has a hospital in nsukka town.
These are Just few examples. Pls stop spreading hate massages.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by EternalTruths: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
But no one has attacked South Sudan. Nobody will attack Biafra. We have international rules protecting nations' sovereignty. Fact is the new minorities in a 'Biafra' will be on their own against a domineering Igbo behemoth.

Girl we are not fooools

You don't need to send your demons openly

Our enemies will deploy their demons wearing the uniforms of the minority soldiers

Do you believe our enemies can do so.? Yes or No cool
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
See how funny life is. Isn't this the same guy that was threatening fire and brimstone if Jonathan loses??He has become deaf and dumb since May.You can't mess with a military man in power. Laugh wan kill me o!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by 99100(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
Who is this psychopath for goodness sake ?
@topic,

In BIAFRA we stand.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Igbos can use their govt majority to reverse all resource control ideas. Resistance will be crushed by an Igbo dominated military. What "Edo and northern provinces" are you talking about? Also, the Igbos can play divide and rule with the other fragmented minority populations, who will of course lack the ethnic homogeneity and unity of the Igbos.

You mean the Igbo will single handedly modify the constitution? How is that possible?
Do you know that constitution can only be modified by a majority in each province and by a majority of all the provinces?
Igbo province is a SINGLE province!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
azzima:
See how funny life is. Isn't this the same guy that was threatening fire and brimstone if Jonathan loses??He has become deaf and dumb since May.You can't mess with a military man in power. Laugh wan kill me o!!
Na true sef... Shebi the man said he would make Nigeria 'ungovernable' if Jonathan loses. He's been awfully quiet since.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Oh please... We KNOW the only reason Igbos want to remain with the ss is their oil and gas plus sea access. They will use their 10 to 1 population advantage to dominate the new govt and corner the resources. Everyone knows that.

Oh give it up already! You're old enough to know better.

Don't be too desperate to have Biafrans in your Nigeria...
It's getting too obvious now, don't you think?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ahaz: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Olodo...Stay in 'Biafra' for 6 months and see if you won't cry 'marginalization' after the Igbos dominate your new country and its resources.
in your wisdom its better to be marginalized by the nortu and cheated by the west, than the igbos right? honestiy u jeed help.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Chuksgeo: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Olodo...Stay in 'Biafra' for 6 months and see if you won't cry 'marginalization' after the Igbos dominate your new country and its resources.

learn to mind your business, gossipperrrrrrrrrr!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Na true sef... Shebi the man said he would make Nigeria 'ungovernable' if Jonathan loses. He's been awfully quiet since.

mind your own business.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ahaz: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Same old lies you've been selling them for 40 years while you plonder their resources. Lies that can no longer survive ICT age.
my brother leave the archeic toad to keep deluding himself.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

You mean the Igbo will single handedly modify the constitution? How is that possible?
Do you know that constitution can only be modified by a majority in each province and by a majority of all the provinces?
Igbo province is a SINGLE province!
You sound politically naive. The Igbos don't need to tinker with the constitution. All they'll do is create the conditions that will make centralisation of power 'necessary' or even 'inevitable'. Did Nigeria not start off with regional autonomy after independence? How did we end up with centralisation of power today, with Abuja controlling all resources?
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ahaz: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
this your lies belongs to the museum of ancient history.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
ahaz:
in your wisdom its better to be marginalized by the nortu and cheated by the west, than the igbos right? honestiy u jeed help.
Are you suggesting the ss should accept Igbo domination as being "better for them" than Nigerian domination? I hope SS 'Biafrans' are listening...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
ewigmee:

Their are a lot of hausa and yourba in my town Nsukka.
I graduated from UNN with four northerners, and three yorubas as class mates.
I was taught by a lovely yoruba woman in secondary school.
we have hausa community permanently in obollo.
I grow up with hausas and yorubas as neighbours, friends and family.
A section of nsukka market is headed by hausaman.
One of the most trusted Dr (dr sadik) has a hospital in nsukka town.
These are Just few examples. Pls stop spreading hate massages.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Are you suggesting the ss should accept Igbo domination as being "better for them" than Nigerian domination?

They will control their resources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
You sound politically naive. The Igbos don't need to tinker with the constitution. All they'll do is create the conditions that will make centralisation of power 'necessary'. Did Nigeria not start off with regional autonomy after independence? How did we end up with centralisation of power, with Abuja controlling all resources today?

To start with, coup is no longer possible in West Africa.
Whatever an idiot does, if it ever happened, would be reversed by the same government he removed. Current trend in West Africa supports this except you are stuck to 1960s.

Centralization of power is almost impossible.
Any attempt would trigger secession clauses that would be in the constitution.
Again, the Igbo are not more numerous than the rest of Biafrans so your hypothesis holds no water.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by northvietnam(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
Some folks will definitely be disappointed.
, yes oooooooh, in Obj voice , I dey laugh........
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ahaz: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
o boy see lieing demon o....do you have to go this far just to prove a lie...am a rivers maj leaving in owerri i caj tell you that you are a hopeles lier.my wife own a shop in owere main market.go to mhaise road s hausas trading there...go to main markt onitsha who control the perishable market section if not the hausas..may God purnish u for this lie

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:

Lol. I can see you taking PANADOL for other people's headache.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by BALLOSKI: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

they won't give you what they ask you to give them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

To start with, coup is no longer possible in West Africa.
Whatever an idiot does, if it ever happened, would be reversed by the same government he removed. Current trend in West Africa supports this except you are stuck to 1960s.

Centralization of power is almost impossible.
Any attempt would trigger secession clauses that would be in the constitution.
Again, the Igbo are not more numerous than the rest of Biafrans so your hypothesis holds no water.
Igbos do not need to be more numerous than the rest combined. All they need is to be the majority ethnic group. Are there more Hausa-Fulanis than the other ethnic groups combined? Nope. But they've used their majority status to dominate the country's politics and push their agenda. And coups are not the only tools for political machination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: APC Chairman, Jide Awe Denies Resigning Because Of Fayemi’ / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku / Rivers State Interest Free Loans Disbursement Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.