Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) (3200 Views)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence As Igbos / Arewa Youth Quit Notice: Lull In Abuja Property Market As Igbos Weigh Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by EzePromoe: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Hehehehe. grin grin

Ezepromoe i heard you led the Biafra protest at Rumuokoro..Welldone to you..
The able director of Radio Niger Delta and commander in chief of the MOSUNDI movement all the way from the West of the Niger!

I'm indifferent to the Biafra/Nigeria dichotomy, but need I remind you that one of the dead you're mocking is an Eneka guy. The same people you've been posturing to be their brothers. Does it mean that you get fed with joy on sight of the blood of young defenseless men?
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by iconaus: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Shame on u people. Last demostration has proved one thing . Port harcourt is biafra. Try to listen to radio biafra . Majority of callers re from port harcourt . Port harcourt originally know as igweocha before white pepole came is biafra strong hold . Stop deceiving ur self n face reality .
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Khd95(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
gringringringrin

bueze046:
Many were killed in SA before Apartheid take place so next please....

why dont u go their nd b killed like ijebu ode goat And b part of d many dat died for biafra
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Khd95(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Notin has evr been ridiculous on nairaland as dos biafrans on nairalandgringrin
they are clowns,hiding behind nl to wail.

Let them goan take hot bullets frm angry NIGERIAN police men under hot sun na,instead of chanting war songs online
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by HopeAtHand: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
EzePromoe:
The able director of Radio Niger Delta and commander in chief of the MOSUNDI movement all the way from the West of the Niger!

I'm indifferent to the Biafra/Nigeria dichotomy, but need I remind you that one of the dead you're mocking is an Eneka guy. The same people you've been posturing to be their brothers. Does it mean that you get fed with joy on sight of the blood of young defenseless men?

The Eneka guy died a fool.

He died fighting another mans fight..we have been advised to allow Igbos paint only themselves in the Biafran colour and only Igbos should bear circumstances arising from the fallout of their protest.

Make no mistakes, Nigeria will last atleast another decades by which Ikwerre would have made giant strides within the Nigerian state.we should not allow Igbos drag us down their unenviable position in the Nigerian project.

You are not more experienced than E.K Clark who told the world he benefited nothing from GEJ and has already positioned himself and his people for advancement from where they left off with GEJ.

We are slowly routing the miniature Biafran elements within Ikwerreland, and have arrived at keeping them behind bars till they grow some sense...if you're one of them, better rethink this unnecessary obstruction of our path to national prominence..please allow Igbos sink alone.

Ikwerile sor ikwege, ishia nu ovui nu nkulem oka kem.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by bueze046(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Khd95:
gringringringrin

why dont u go their nd b killed like ijebu ode goat And b part of d many dat died for biafra

So what if I protested in my state.... cheesycheesy
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Kestolovee95(f): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:
And please is Ipobdevil dead??...If yes, My condolences...if no, ask him when hes dying.

Ipobdevil is a clown, who updates his ordeal from his state of coma. grin grin

Orlando owoh alias olanrewaju johnson, the Igbo-speaking yorroberman, how far? grin
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by BiafranPrince: 4:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Oyind17:

My biafranprince

u calling me?
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by attacker231: 5:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Orlando owoh alias olanrewaju johnson, the Igbo-speaking yorroberman, how far? grin

Amadi collins, u cant change. From igrigri to arodetsolaye to kestolovee. You are cursed.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:

[s] Amadi collins, u cant change. From igrigri to arodetsolaye to kestolovee. You are cursed[/s].

you and your delusions, my friend.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by attacker231: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

you and your delusions, my friend.

Amadi collins, keep deceiving yourself. Dunce
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

u calling me?
No, was referring to my own Prince
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Kestolovee95(f): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:

Amadi collins, u cant change. From igrigri to arodetsolaye to kestolovee. You are cursed.

Are you one of Buhari's baboon?
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by attacker231: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Are you one of Buhari's baboon?

Amadi Collins, You are talking about your late mother.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Kestolovee95(f): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:

Amadi Collins, You are talking about your late mother.

Nor be you get your skull again, Na Amadou collins get am, for your post history na so so amadi you dey scream up and down. psycho. lmao!
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by attacker231: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Nor be you get your skull again, Na Amadou collins get am, for your post history na so so amadi you dey scream up and down. psycho. lmao!

Amadi Collins, You dey craze, you can only deceive your family. Shame uno get, switching to different monikers just like your mom switch dicks. Lolzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

States And Federal Governments' External Debt Stock 2015 / Next US President Will Be Atleast 70years Old. Buhari Not Too Old / Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.