Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me (1537 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / 2 Things A Mother Would Do For Her Son,wife Wouldn't Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] I hate hitting a woman more so my wife.
But my wife wouldn't just stop violating my instruction at every point, ve talk to her peacefully hoping she will change only for her to obey for sometime and go back to her formal ways.
It peace me off each time she did what ve warn her not to and I feel like beating her up after all she ask for it but I can't and is killing me.
Ve equally thought of leaving the house for her so she could suit herself but my daughter, what should I do should I braveup and leave the house for her since she doesn't want control? Pls big daddy and mummy in the house advice me amist your enviable wisdom.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

I'm here to learn for future purposes.

*singleandproud*
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bro, So You Are Married? undecided.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by donholy28(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's what happens when u marry d wrong wife
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Married or not what difference does it make give your opinion
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Bro, So You Are Married? So you don't know!undecided.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by Chibaby87(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
We don't value what we have until we loose
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by gamaliel121(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Beating will tame her sha...

But don't beat her, ignore her...
If she continues, look for another wife..lol...
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
what instructions if I may ask?
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin do family sectionabeg we never marrysadsadsadsad

but i think beating is woman is off it,tho my brain have been resetted beforesadsad sadsad

i change by forcesadsad
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by obiorathesubtle: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bros, my people say it is not bravery or strength when a man beats his wife. So I will never advice you to beat her

However, my people say the bird said he has learnt to fly without perching since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, marriage is not when two perfect compatible people meet, marriage is a hybridisation, both of you come together to make life worthwhile, it's never perfect, so you should learn to adapt to situations, you should learn to live with your wife, instead of imposing things on her, advice her, women these days look for companions and not dictators. To solve this problem, call her, talk first about things that will make her laugh, if possibly, buy a treat for her, when she's happy enough, tell her politely that it is not good for a woman to provoke her husband, point out to her without holding anything back all you think she has done wrong, then advice her ways she can change. She'll adore you even more

Furthermore, our people say, a good handshake for the important is to cap him with an eagle feather, reward your wife when she has done something good, it's important, love your wife because
1. The bible said so
2. Because you're stuck with her for life
3. Because it's the right thing to do

Finally, don't grumble about your marriage, understanding your wife is key, listen to her, dialogue with her, show her she's important in the family, know why she's disobeying you, compel her to open up to you, and solve the problem accordingly with love and a conscience. If you do all these, you'll remain in your role as the head of the family in peace and satisfaction. And after talking with her, have sex, cuddle and sleep off with your arms around her. Important point! Even now you're married! Don't stop doing all the sweet things you used to do for her before you got married! God bless your marriage!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by libertyfather(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Your daughter will grow up and start her own life dunt let that hold you down, if you have where to go, leave her asap
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bros, my people say it is not bravery or strength when a man beats his wife. So I will never advice you to beat her

However, my people say the bird said he has learnt to fly without perching since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, marriage is not when two perfect compatible people meet, marriage is a hybridisation, both of you come together to make life worthwhile, it's never perfect, so you should learn to adapt to situations, you should learn to live with your wife, instead of imposing things on her, advice her, women these days look for companions and not dictators. To solve this problem, call her, talk first about things that will make her laugh, if possibly, buy a treat for her, when she's happy enough, tell her politely that it is not good for a woman to provoke her husband, point out to her without holding anything back all you think she has done wrong, then advice her ways she can change. She'll adore you even more

Furthermore, our people say, a good handshake for the important is to cap him with an eagle feather, reward your wife when she has done something good, it's important, love your wife because
1. The bible said so

Finally, don't grumble about your marriage, understanding your wife is key, listen to her, dialogue with her, show her she's important in the family, know why she's disobeying you, compel her to open up to you, and solve the problem accordingly with love and a conscience. If you do all these, you'll remain in your role as the head of the family in peace and satisfaction. And after talking with her, have sex, cuddle and sleep off with your arms around her. Important point! Even now you're married! Don't stop doing all the sweet things you used to do for her before you got married! God bless your marriage!
wow am speechless shocked
are you married?
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by obiorathesubtle: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

wow am speechless shocked
are you married?
uuh. No, I never even reach to marry. But if you really look at problems in marriage, you'll just realise the main problem is lack of communication

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by misspicy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uuh. No, I never even reach to marry. But if you really look at problems in marriage, you'll just realise the main problem is lack of communication
true and lack of flexibility most times from the husband.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

true and lack of flexibility most times from the husband.
Lol, from both parties jare. Thing be say, d husband no go gree say na him fault. So If dy keep pointing fingers, dy'll just stand arguing. Meanwhile, problem dy dr dy look dem like zombie.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by miqos02(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
zenithgroup:
[color=#000099][/color] I hate hitting a woman more so my wife.
But my wife wouldn't just stop violating my instruction at every point, ve talk to her peacefully hoping she will change only for her to obey for sometime and go back to her formal ways.
It peace me off each time she did what ve warn her not to and I feel like beating her up after all she ask for it but I can't and is killing me.
Ve equally thought of leaving the house for her so she could suit herself but my daughter, what should I do should I braveup and leave the house for her since she doesn't want control? Pls big daddy and mummy in the house advice me amist your enviable wisdom.
the bolded tells me you behave like a boss at home
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by BerryScott(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

1. The bible said so

my goodness!!!!
i am speechless.

i wish we had more men on earth that reason lyk dz
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
BerryScott:

my goodness!!!! i am speechless.
grin
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
BerryScott:

my goodness!!!! i am speechless.
grin
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
captmatts:
what instructions if I may ask?
she keep company with woman with questionable characters and sometimes in her shop she engage herself in long term conversation with a total stranger.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by ifyjohnson(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Well Op u did not state exactly what it is your wife does wrong but be dat as it may, I will advice u correct her with love be patient with her and a little more tolerate God will help you
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

1. The bible said so

Am gracious you made such a valid point, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
libertyfather:
Your daughter will grow up and start her own life dunt let that hold you down, if you have where to go, leave her asap
I get, but what sort of example will I be to her? If she encounter challenges in her relationship what kind of advice would I gave her? This are the questions I ask myself.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
miqos02:
the bolded tells me you behave like a boss at home
Not really, but I love to put my house in order.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by Adaeze003(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Uhm... control?

Honestly, some men are out of their minds...

Good luck all the same.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Adaeze003:
Uhm... control?

Honestly, some men are out of their minds...

Good luck all the same.

For what reason? the man get the blame when things go wrong in the family after all.
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by GoldenJAT(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
zenithgroup:
Am gracious you made such a valid point, thanks.
I'm just laughing so hard.. You know y?? Cos woman never gt on ur nerves, it's quite easy 2 give such advise. But I tel u NA PERSON WAY WEAR SHOE KNOW AS E CARRY DE PAIN AM.. u don't understand what our brother the poster is really trying 2 say.. This is nigeria, where men are so Romantic, bt Because of the indomie brain way our women gt, we go DE form superman.. Which is d best. that is that 4u.
Mr Op!!! This is my advise 2u,there is a saying that goes thus.. Desperate times require desperate measures. If sum1 pushes u 2d wall u are bound 2 react. If u don't take a serious action with ur wife, then d trend is bound 2 continue.. No b evry time person DE dialogue.. E gt where u go talk reach, u sef go tire. How long do u want 2 continue talking? Remember say u b human being on. Don't hide ur flaws, vent it out. Don't try 2b perfect. Do sumthin silly that Wil show her u are felt up with such behavior. Settle d matter once and 4 all. I'm advising from a realistic point of view... 4gt All these talk, petting.. E no DE work 4 here o
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by francky4(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
falconey:
lipsrsealed

[color=#990000][/color]
single indeed but prepare to get married one day that's life!
Re: My Wife Wouldn't Listen To Me by zenithgroup: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
GoldenJAT:
I'm just laughing so hard.. You know y?? Cos woman never gt on ur nerves, it's quite easy 2 give such advise. But I tel u NA PERSON WAY WEAR SHOE KNOW AS E CARRY DE PAIN AM.. u don't understand what our brother the poster is really trying 2 say.. This is nigeria, where men are so Romantic, bt Because of the indomie brain way our women gt, we go DE form superman.. Which is d best. that is that 4u.
Mr Op!!! This is my advise 2u,there is a saying that goes thus.. Desperate times require desperate measures. If sum1 pushes u 2d wall u are bound 2 react. If u don't take a serious action with ur wife, then d trend is bound 2 continue.. No b evry time person DE dialogue.. E gt where u go talk reach, u sef go tire. How long do u want 2 continue talking? Remember say u b human being on. Don't hide ur flaws, vent it out. Don't try 2b perfect. Do sumthin silly that Wil show her u are felt up with such behavior. Settle d matter once and 4 all. I'm advising from a realistic point of view... 4gt All these talk, petting.. E no DE work 4 here o
woman of this days could be so obdurate and unyielding, they don't care for confrontation with their husband.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! / Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.