Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion (22357 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Monalisa185(f): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
goodfornothing:
Mtchew!
goodfornothing .... Mtcheeeewwww too
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by ideyhere(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol,it concerns me because I care.

Where I come from there's a word for that...oru asi
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by chumakk: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
PureEvanescence:
It's very easy to sit and judge people when you haven't been in a certain situation. I for one have never been pregnant but that is not the case. Have you considered that some women are slept with against their will? That some were lied to- 'I didn't cum inside'. This is of course not to say that some didn't happen out of carelessness but still. Pregnancy is not a pair of new jeans, even for a married woman, it is a major decision. It changes everything. Do you know how depressing it is to have sex with a man who stands up and walks away while the woman carries evidence of that act for nine months, amidst ridicules and shaming, and no one would even know the man's name?

Saying things like- she spread her legs before the d*ck entered, can't SHE use a condom is the most inhuman thing I have heard in a while. Last time I checked, the most accepted condom is worn by the man. It is either consensual or it is rape. Where it is consensual, they're both in it, together! He probably enjoys it the most, cums inside her and then he refuses to stay and deal with the pregnancy that he was a part of and when abortion happens, it's the woman's fault?

If you're not a woman and have never been pregnant or had to make this massive decision of aborting or not, I say you have little or no opinion. If a woman gets pregnant, it is her body, HER BODY and life. She gets to decide whether or not to keep it. Get off your high horses and stop being holier than all.
fu*ck off with this kind of reasoning. So it is her body to kill another person or create another to suffer?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by FTBOY: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
teasel:

I get you're fuccked up in the head but you can't seriously be this daft. Okay, I'll spell it out this time. Useless, unsuccessful dumbfucks like you will only ever be good at one thing. That is perverse sexual entertainment. I expect better from a lowlife. Now, get on with it, you worthless piece of shiit!
[/s]i'll have to thank the op once more for creating this thread......it really exposed the kind of life u live. what I don't get is that you refused to poison your worthless ragtag of a father who raped you as a kid....or give your dick-sucking mom a good acid bath for abandoning u and ur father for street touts.... u rather prefer jumping into every thread on nairaland to vent ur frustration for the whole world to see.....as if we are to blame for ur misfortunes.
anyway.....since you've lost all hope on life, and I'm sure there's no space for you in heaven as well, coz it's not made for bitches...i suggest u take a good dose of otapiapia and die
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Youngpo413: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Where I come from there's a word for that...oru asi
where I come from,there is a word for that too,Akpara ino.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by itstpia8: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
PureEvanescence:
It's very easy to sit and judge people when you haven't been in a certain situation. I for one have never been pregnant but that is not the case. Have you considered that some women are slept with against their will? That some were lied to- 'I didn't cum inside'. This is of course not to say that some didn't happen out of carelessness but still. Pregnancy is not a pair of new jeans, even for a married woman, it is a major decision. It changes everything. Do you know how depressing it is to have sex with a man who stands up and walks away while the woman carries evidence of that act for nine months, amidst ridicules and shaming, and no one would even know the man's name?

Saying things like- she spread her legs before the d*ck entered, can't SHE use a condom is the most inhuman thing I have heard in a while. Last time I checked, the most accepted condom is worn by the man. It is either consensual or it is rape. Where it is consensual, they're both in it, together! He probably enjoys it the most, cums inside her and then he refuses to stay and deal with the pregnancy that he was a part of and when abortion happens, it's the woman's fault?

If you're not a woman and have never been pregnant or had to make this massive decision of aborting or not, I say you have little or no opinion. If a woman gets pregnant, it is her body, HER BODY and life. She gets to decide whether or not to keep it. Get off your high horses and stop being holier than all.

if the woman does not want pregnancy, she should practice safe sex though, if only to protect herself from stds. Any guy who will sleep with a random woman or his girlfriend/s without protection, is not doing her a favour and is showing how irresponsible he is.

true, some girls do get pregnant because of naivete or trickery , however, not all do. Women have different reasons for getting pregnant for a man.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by teasel: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
FTBOY:
[s]i'll have to thank the op once more for creating this thread......it really exposed the kind of life u live. what I don't get is that you refused to poison your worthless ragtag of a father who raped you as a kid....or give your dick-sucking mom a good acid bath for abandoning u and ur father for street touts.... u rather prefer jumping into every thread on nairaland to vent ur frustration for the whole world to see.....as if we are to blame for ur misfortunes.
anyway.....since you've lost all hope on life, and I'm sure there's no space for you in heaven as well, coz it's not made for bitches...i suggest u take a good dose of otapiapia and die[/s]
If anyone is gonna commit suicide, it'll definitely be you. But hey, I know you won't. You enjoy being fuccked by your bastard dad way too much. I bet if he died though, you wouldn't mind the suicide. Someone like you will want to keep being fuccked even in the land of the dead. So, hurry up and do the needful. Earth's oxygen isn't to be wasted on a worthless pussay. Oh, don't forget to take your sperm filled mother along. I bet it'll be one hell of a 3some grin

By the way, where are the GIFs
You're here to entertain me while I pee on your face.That's the only thing a useless dumbfuck will ever be good at.
Practice makes perfect. Who knows, you could become the best perverse sexual entertainer to ever walk the earth shocked
A biitch like you can't evade its destiny grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
ideyhere:

Naa who ask you Ashawo kobo kobo
men no be ashawo
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by FTBOY: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
teasel:

If anyone is gonna commit suicide, it'll definitely be you. But hey, I know you won't. You enjoy being fuccked by your bastard dad way too much. I bet if he died though, you wouldn't mind the suicide. Someone like you will want to keep being fuccked even in the land of the dead. So, hurry up and do the needful. Earth's oxygen isn't to be wasted on a worthless pussay. Oh, don't forget to take your sperm filled mother along. I bet it'll be one hell of a 3some grin

You're here to entertain me while I pee on your face.That's the only thing a useless dumbfuck will ever be good at.
Practice makes perfect. Who knows, you could become the best perverse sexual entertainer to ever walk the earth shocked
[/s]tamuno! grin grin epistle of a pained local biatch! ajepako feeling funky. how your toto business? how many dicks did you manage to fvck last night? grin or did your mom snatch your customers as usual?
this issue of abortion has really killed ur poor soul..........ur posts reek of regrets, pains and guilt. I pray it doesn't kill u soon coz i'd like u to live with it till u grow old and die. let the innocent kids u kill via abortion keep haunting u. cry ....and i hope u abort your womb one day.

oya, reply again, biatch.....i have ur time today tongue
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
abeg 1st few month is stil blood..nd it is no yet risky to remove. Abt opening laps, wt am just sayin is dat a grl can't get herself pregnant. It takes two to tangle

kai...am curious how some folks think like say 2moro no dey!
who wan cum help man nau 4 dis shit social disorder?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by misspicy(f): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
serious farano need to close this thread and hide it and ban some monikers....asin,i am disgusted at all these,some people so lack decorum....gosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2015
kunleoosha:

kai...am curious how some folks think like say 2moro no dey!
who wan cum help man nau 4 dis shit social disorder?
eh so y did u nau quote me
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
eh so y did u nau quote me
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by FTBOY: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:
serious farano need to close this thread and hide it and ban some monikers....asin,i am disgusted at all these,some people so lack decorum....gosh
u told someone here that his mother had two abortions before marriage.......does that show u have decorum? undecided
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2015
FTBOY:

u told someone here that his mother had two abortions before marriage.......does that show u have decorum? undecided
please read my comment well,i said its likely his mother has had two or more abortions and yes i explained it to him how abortion is not new and has been on since before dis generation of women were born.....

you guys should stop dis thing you are doing
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

please read my comment well,i said its likely his mother has had two or more abortions and yes i explained it to him how abortion is not new and has been on since before dis generation of women were born.....

you guys should stop dis thing you are doing

dre is this tin abt u
u comment like old unnie...u cant force ur so called half-baked maturity or wish on people sis...well no insult oo b4 u mention my mother again!
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by misspicy(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
kunleoosha:

dre is this tin abt u
u comment like old unnie...u cant force ur so called half-baked maturity or wish on people sis...well no insult oo b4 u mention my mother again!
okay thanks you have still not been noticed...oya swerve to the side let reasonable people quote me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

okay thanks you have still not been noticed...oya swerve to the side let reasonable people quote me undecided
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by obontami: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
goodfornothing:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls is a saint. Including my sisters. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 15. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this! undecided

True that
Nigerian girls are worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by jorion(m): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Jesu, pls God, don't let such girls cross my path. I know say I bad small o n i no be saint but I can't live with a murderer.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Mpyaw: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
ideyhere:

The whole thing is a thing of the mind...whether you believe abortion is a sin or not. All I know is that if 90% of Nigerian girls have had at least one abortion, 99% of Nigerian guys have gotten at least one girl pregnant and had the foetus terminated. So for sycophants like the OP who still has the guts to say he loves to phuck, well, a hard truth is that when that pregnancy is terminated, it isn't just the lady's child but the two of yous'. So my guys, check how many of your kids you've also killed before apportioning blames...shalom
shocked
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by ideyhere(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mpyaw:

shocked

Worizit? grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
As a woman I take your assumption as an insult. This is how we keep tarnishing our Nigerian image with silly talks like this. Just imagine nationals from other countries reading this. Dont you know you are painting every Nigerian girl and even your own born or unborn daughters, already in a bad image.
Exactly dear.
People just assume based on what they have seen without even doing proper research of facts and figures....
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
hoes everywhere!!!
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by enuk80(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow..tnkGod u said 90percent not 100percent. Am 22 and ave neva been pregnant. And den if I shuld eva get pregnant b4 25 aw abort! Yes I said it. Plus pls don't blame those ladies, they didn't impregnate demselves. Plus y bring a child into dis world to suffer when u cannot even cater for him or takia of him. Its advisable to abort wen dey r not yet formed asin btwn d first few months

if dem say make i slap u for d nonsense u write dem go say I do bad.....for ur mind u don make point
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by solbinho: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bros your own much...which be skunk for abortion matter
gimakon:

I would take it that you just said it to make fun. Abortion is a bad thing. Kindly don't try to support it.
Bringing a child to suffer? What about WHO you making the baby with? This OP is sure damn right 1000%.
I was in a hospital one day (my sister is a med lab scientist) I saw a young girl, about 19-21 years (if am not mistaken) when she left the nurses there were like this is the 4th abortion she just did... at 19!
Why be murderers? They go after these useless boys and dump us,after like 2 abortions they come back to us. So we go day carry all those demons way una bring from your skunk smoking boyfriends come infect us, haba e no good na.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by solbinho: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wu the Bleep are u bitch, you no dey tire
teasel:

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
someone would just wake up and come up with some useles statistics based on myopic and inutile thoughts nd feelings.
There are over 86 million females in nigeria and over 40 million around the age of 40 and below, how many have u met that made u come up with that and still some idiots would agree with him too.
Rubbish.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Ahmiee(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
goodfornothing:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls is a saint. Including my sisters. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 15. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this! undecided
the post is old sef, buh had to comment. the abortion clinic is it legalised
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Ahmiee(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
goodfornothing:

No girl would ever admit she has ever had an abortion, or tell a guy the number of boyfriends they've had before meeting him
u feel this only apply to the females, what about guys that sleep with countless girls, and still expect their future wife to be perfect, honestly my opinion any girl that kept herself till marriage didnt do it for the husband buh God and herself, is better to preserve urself , to save urself from unnecessary heartache, disease,abortion and the rest.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Ahmiee(f): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mznaett:
This is a very serious matter

In as much as I know the truth believe me I won't blame the girls/ladies for this act at all

Reasons being that these girls could be in need of something now..ok lets look at it from this perspective: As a student from a humble background,she needs a certain amount to solve her problem and since her parents are not bouyant she decides to meet a guy and now he agrees to bail her out on a condition..and yes he would'nt want to use any kind of protection with her and on the long run she becomes pregnant.

Now,considering where she comes from do you expect her to keep it? Especially if d dude does'nt want it?
lame excuse, is her body the only thing she has to offer, why not look for job
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Mpyaw: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ahmiee:
lame excuse, is her body the only thing she has to offer, why not look for job
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.