Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) (3293 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
You can't satisfy ladies and at times I shake my head for guys going any lenght just to please their babe.

What you are doing for them presently is like giving anonymous offering/charity that doesn't have a name tag because once she is done with you, you are useless in front of her even if you sell your father's family land to send her to school.

some will say all ladies aren't the same. If I hear.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin not so true... not all ladies are acting like this...

1 Like

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by iceberylin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
You mean Oloshos undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by dachaste(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lolz wot u did might be big to u buh small for ha oooh

Takes grace of God to understand whr u r coming from n. Ur sacrifices for ha

U know some are used to receiving 100k weekly or more. And u carry ur 50k school fees and give ha after 2 months lolz.
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by benedictnsi(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:
Lolz wot u did might be big to u buh small for ha oooh
Takes grace of God to understand whr u r coming from n. Ur sacrifices for ha
U know some are used to receiving 100k weekly or more. And u carry ur 50k school fees and give ha after 2 months lolz.
you see what I am saying.

If I give you 1k, you should accept it with happiness and let me know the token mean a lot to u. Its my hard earned money angry
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by ssoftappless(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Stop generalizing, all ladies are not the same. "i have seen good ones. "i mean real good ladies.
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
See as I dey laugh grin
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Cholls(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
my sister Hmm...tell me more.
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's not a gender-specific thingy IMO. People are generally like that.
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP sharrap n stop being a dunce! I hope u roped your mom and sisters into the same category. undecided
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
[s]
Pucaxo:
OP sharrap n stop being a dunce! I hope u roped your mom and sisters into the same category. undecided
[/s] must u comment?
Are you an orphan who don't have parents/relatives?
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
Stop generalizing, all ladies are not the same. "i have seen good ones. "i mean real good ladies.
lol
If ppl dey share ladies experience, na u go be number 1? I am not talking about that small ladies u buy agbalumo and zobo #20 for grin
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] must u comment?
Are you an orphan who don't have parents/relatives?
You just described your mom and sisters as b!tches bro, I was only trying to make it clear.

Don't cry bro. sad
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pucaxo:
You just described your mom and sisters as b!tches bro, I was only trying to make it clear.

Don't cry bro. sad

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=40941401][/quote] I'm sure some girl dumped your ass, you ugly insipid half man! cheesy
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pucaxo:

Don't cry bro. sad
op is to some extent right.
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pucaxo:
I'm sure some girl dumped your ass, you ugly insipid half man! cheesy

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=40941594][/quote] Nigga to you doubt being batshitt ugly?? Or do you need me to show you your own pics to confirm that?
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Pucaxo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
op is to some extent right.
. Are you part of those insatiable cheating women he's talking about?
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by ssoftappless(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
If ppl dey share ladies experience, na u go be number 1? I am not talking about that small ladies u buy agbalumo and zobo #20 for grin
lol do u know im married?
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
This stingy guy don come again undecided
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:
This stingy guy don come again undecided
hehehehe grin

Coming from tutu wey I dey spend all my income for shocked
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
agarawu23:
hehehehe grin

Coming from tutu wey I dey spend all my income for shocked

If I hear? undecided

If you spend make I bend tongue
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by dachaste(f): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
agarawu23:
you see what I am saying.

If I give you 1k, you should accept it with happiness and let me know the token mean a lot to u. Its my hard earned money angry

Lolz more reason u shuldstop following all dose tear eye poshe gals
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
you are nt a Nigerian babe Dnt fight for them. we know Hw we roll here ..
KashyBaby:
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by cruzita(f): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
I disagree so this post is INVALID
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
that's why I am following you
dachaste:

Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by dachaste(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
that's why I am following you

Lolz. And am following u too cos u be my *a*a. Lolz

Howdy dear?
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

who know tear eye among una grin
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
cruzita:
I disagree so this post is INVALID
what makes it invalid ? angry sad sad
Re: Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeh39:

If I hear? undecided

If you spend make I bend tongue
I will surprise u cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Is A Tomboy To A Potential Boyfriend Material / ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.