Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour (9272 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Omotayor123(f): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
pbs4real:
that's wat u did to me shey undecided
shocked embarassed
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by starwar(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:
What's this life turning into?
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.
I dont go back to my vormit tongue

**I brokeup with her because I got tired of the relationship.
Just want to be friends.**

Not a bad thing she got a new man.. but must it be my neighbour??
so u broke up with a girl and it is a crime for her to mess anoda dick...are u sure you are OK?
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by StPete: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Guys abeg for heavens sake give the OP a break. I'm pretty sure the lady has been fucking the guy way before the OP broke up wit her cos wat would she be doing around her exes area after they broke up?

Of all d niggurs in d world, d foolish girl didn't consider carrying her stinking pvssy somewhere far. Same bull shit happened to my cousin and d ho even got pregnant for the dude. SMH for girls like dat
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by charger09(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Neither am I. cool
i swear i dhe always feel u
omo mi washere!
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Maxi112: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
I smell jealousy! cool
hi!
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by cytellProperty: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
How do you know she is fucking your neighbor? Where you there when they were fucking?
Airforce1:
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by mohdimplez(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:

I think its crazy.

you are simply jealous and want her back but your pride won't let you beg her to come back to you. If not what's your problem even if she's bleeping your compound gate man!
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
charger09:

i swear i dhe always feel u
omo mi washere!
Wa gbayi grin
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Sharp212(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Girls of nowadays wey de collect dick like say na their birth right, bro what u are going through now is normal for a gal u love so much, but believe u me that she doesn't worth it...... Just move on.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by charger09(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Wa gbayi grin
omo mo ko e je.. i dhe rush u like spag olohun ure effizzxxy be like say ee match my own
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by liloafy(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me / Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet / See Why The Police Is Your Friend In Ghana *HOT PHOTOS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.