Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour (9270 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

You know nothing.
pls tell him sometin.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by godoluwa(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
I think its wrong.. It shows she got no shame.
No self respect.
bro, 4get. 90% of ladies r something else nowadays
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. Who is your bf?
E ma bimi ni jamb question cool
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
E ma bimi ni jamb question cool
Hahahaha. No. Answer the question.
It's very simple. cheesy
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. No. Answer the question.

It's very simple. cheesy
Okay! Jesus Christ is my bf cool
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay! Jesus Christ is my bf cool
Damn! cheesy

Seems like you don't wanna tell me. Maybe, he's a tough guy.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Damn! cheesy

Seems like you don't wanna tell me. Maybe, he's a tough guy.
U can't know him so why would I wanna tell u sef lipsrsealed
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by misspicy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1 i'd suggest you compose it into a song cheesy eg

amaka leave me go dey fcvk my neighbour......now i feel heartbroken......this hoes aint loyal.....they got no shame ......my wicked neighbour who used to see me and amaka before is now riding amaka....i feel heartbroken....and betrayed grin

i pray your neighbour marry her,am sure you would feel very bad because you think since you brokeup with her she can't meet a better person than you,sorry even if na your blood brother she meet if its God will he will marry her tongue

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U can't know him so why would I wanna tell u sef lipsrsealed
No problem. It's all cool.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
DeeTus:
No problem. It's all cool.
Yeah smiley wink
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:
Airforce1 i'd suggest you compose it into a song cheesy eg

amaka leave me go dey fcvk my neighbour......now i feel heartbroken......this hoes aint loyal.....they got no shame ......my wicked neighbour who used to see me and amaka before is now riding amaka....i feel heartbroken....and betrayed grin

i pray your neighbour marry her,am sure you would feel very bad because you think since you brokeup with her she can't meet a better person than you,sorry even if na your blood brother she meet if its God will he will marry her tongue
Hehehehehee
grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hehehehehee
grin grin grin
abi na.....some guys think because they once dated a girl she cannot achieve greatness again
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

abi na.....some guys think because they once dated a girl she cannot achieve greatness again
The thing tire me sef!

I wonder why the OP still gat his eyes on her when they've actually broke up.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by pbs4real(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
I smell jealousy! cool
that's wat u did to me shey undecided
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

Lol

Not true

You'all misunderstood me.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by misspicy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

Not true

You'all misunderstood me.
i understand you perfectly...you feel she shouldn't have been dating your neighbour since he was aware you dated her and d fact that his house is close to yours.....like she no get shame say she date guy for house A1 finish jump enter guy for house A2 abi,even if d guy na ur roomate if she finds love with him make she carry go baba

i think if she finds love with him why not,shebi u af used and dumped her unto he next nigga even if na ypur brother life goes on.....
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

i understand you perfectly...you feel she shouldn't have been dating your neighbour since he was aware you dated her and d fact that his house is close to yours.....like she no get shame say she date guy for house A1 finish jump enter guy for house A2 abi,even if d guy na ur roomate if she finds love with him make she carry go baba

i think if she finds love with him why not,shebi u af used and dumped her unto he next nigga even if na ypur brother life goes on.....

No!

I did'nt use and dump her.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by tony4u035(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
What's this life turning into?
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.
I dont go back to my vormit tongue

but why my neighbour??
Oboi, it's obvious from your explanation that you're still in love with the girl and also a jealous lover.. My advice is whenever they are having another good session of the f*ck together, just try and peep throughthe guy's window and then die of cardiac dispute! So the guy and ur Ex go take the front sit during your funeral... Ewu congo

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
tony4u035:
Oboi, it's obvious from your explanation that you're still in love with the girl and also a jealous lover.. My advice is whenever they are having another good session of the f*ck together, just try and peep throughthe guy's window and then die of cardiac dispute! So the guy and ur Ex go take the front sit during your funeral... Ewu congo
you know nothing
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by misspicy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

No!

I did'nt use and dump her.
then what does this mean?

Airforce1 :
I just broke up with this girl like 6months
ago only for me to discover the new guy
shes bleeping right now s my neighbour
next building.
I think its crazy.
I feel like letting her know tis wrong..
but I dont want her to start thinking
maybe I got jealous and want to take her
away from her new man.
I dont go back to my vormit
but why my neighbour??

and the topic of your thread said the girl you brokeup with if fcvking your neighbour.....don't you think that is a disrespectful statement?
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

then what does this mean?

I broke up with her because I got tired of the relationship.

I got no problem she got a new man.. but must it be my neighbour next building?
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by tony4u035(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol... U dat know something, but eventualy nothing! Don't uknw dat d guy has beeen eyeing her whilst u're dating her? And dn't u knw dat ur babe has been reciprocating?
Guy:bae I gbadun u ooh
Ur babe:no, can't u see am dating James?
Guy:it doesn't matter nha
Ur babe:it matters or else u will wait lemme brk up wif him
Guy:ok good, when?
Ur babe:dnt worry I wil stir up a lil argument wif him n dats gonna be d end.
Naso d guy take corner mack ur babe.
Airforce1:

you know nothing
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
tony4u035:
Lol... U dat know something, but eventualy nothing! Don't uknw dat d guy has beeen eyeing her whilst u're dating her? And dn't u knw dat ur babe has been reciprocating?
Guy:bae I gbadun u ooh
Ur babe:no, can't u see am dating James?
Guy:it doesn't matter nha
Ur babe:it matters or else u will wait lemme brk up wif him
Guy:ok good, when?
Ur babe:dnt worry I wil stir up a lil argument wif him n dats gonna be d end.
Naso d guy take corner mack ur babe.

I got all she wanted in her man

She's mine forever.

Im gonn talk some sense into her when the time s right
grin

The new guy is a no no for me.
She gats try someone faroff my crib.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by lanrywatt(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:
I just broke up with this girl like 6months ago only for me to discover the new guy shes bleeping right now s my neighbour next building.

I think its crazy.

I feel like letting her know tis wrong.. but I dont want her to start thinking maybe I got jealous and want to take her away from her new man.

**I brokeup with her because I got tired of the relationship.
Just want to be friends.**

Not a bad thing she got a new man.. but must it be my neighbour??

haha Hahaha ah a werey is still in Love....lmao hogwash mitheeew arrant nonsense
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by misspicy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1:

I broke up with her because I got tired of the relationship.

I got no problem she got a new man.. but must it be my neighbour next building?
that is the point am letting you know that even if its your blood brother or roomate make she carry go....heck some people date two friends naw n some even get married to.their ex friend....life goes on,it didnt work between us,so i have moved on to the next man and if that next man happens to be your brother so be it....hian
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by tony4u035(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
She's mine forever.
Im gonn talk some sense into her when the time s right...
You have really lost your self worth, let go of the bitch, she wldn't had left if she was really urs!!!
Airforce1:

I got all she wanted in her man

She's mine forever.

Im gonn talk some sense into her when the time s right
grin

The new guy is a no no for me.
She gats try someone faroff my crib.
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by bueze046(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Airforce1 upload pictures as evidence
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pus*Y wailers angry
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I think its wrong..
It shows she got no shame.

No self respect.
which isn't his business , they aren't married .
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:

I think its crazy.

you convict urself,crusify urself,and bury urself. Jelous all over you! You still miss her style of fu* king shey. Go beg her to come back or let her enjoy herself when it last!
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by olajorn(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:

I think its crazy.

its because she never fvck ur friend thats why u can still open thread. ..mehn u guys broke up,you can fvck her neighbor also....
Re: The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.