Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off (6549 Views)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State / The Match For Biafra: Port Harcourt Has Kicked Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by EasternPride: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2015
It will be massive.

Some idiots will shut up.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Smh
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by EasternPride: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo, I hope you seen that roundabout in Owerri t the background?

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm very sure it's only those people i'm seeing on that pics that will be going to the Biafra.

As for me and my household, God will not allow us to be part of greed and hatred!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
we imo people distance ourselves from the plot by a certain people to break up this nation, we believe in the territorial integrity of Nigeria and in the administration of Buhari. What we want is Development and not secession, we have come a long way in the Nigerian system to be drawn back by anybody, if u want to leave u are free to do so, but Imo state remains a part and parcel of One Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by warrior01: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
Igbos don't need ugly things like you. You know the people you can be their champion

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by tochukwuifeduba: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra or death

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by warrior01: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:
we imo people distance ourselves from the plot by a certain people to break up this nation, we believe in the territorial integrity of Nigeria and in the administration of Buhari. What we want is Development and not secession, we have come a long way in the Nigerian system to be drawn back by anybody, if u want to leave u are free to do so, but Imo state remains a part and parcel of One Nigeria.

Please, who are the We and who even know you? Abeg, shift let serious people discuss.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by kayjasper(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Sadly, Some people in this picture will not return home, some will dine and wine with Angels/Devils later tonight. cry cry cry

R.I.P to them in advance. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by EasternPride: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:

If I land you slap, you will faint.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by bolabolakemi(f): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2015
EasternPride:

If I land you slap, you will faint.
lol... u want to spoil plans for me; sth that I ve been putting together for over 9years for something u are not sure of, am happy everyone is seeing this so that if u guys start reaping ur benefits from Nigeria u guys would be strictly on your own, since u hv failed to listen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2015
warrior01:

Please, who are the We and who even know you? Abeg, shift let serious people discuss.
on your own.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by kingofdemons: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by EasternPride: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:

lol... u want to spoil plans for me; sth that I ve been putting together for over 9years for something u are not sure of, am happy everyone is seeing this so that if u guys start reaping ur benefits from Nigeria u guys would be strictly on your own, since u hv failed to listen.

Typical Igbo man, because of money you want to remain in servitude.

Aji gbakwa.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Abagworo(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Are they Imo indigenes? Yesterday's flop proves we ain't involved. If you've succeeded in importing people, then its an invasion.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by drberry(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
But Prof. Anwuka from Imo State accepted his ministerial appointment. Same as Chris Ngige, Ogbonaya Onu, etc. Also Ndigbo leaders said they're happy with the FG. So why is this protest coming up again?

PS: Crazyman please come and remind this people to hold their leaders (Rochas Okorocha and Co) accountable oo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by drberry(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Biafra or death
Then get ready to die. Because Burutai has given a "shoot on sight" order. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by trapQ: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2015
I thought you were agitating for Biafra all along.

what happened??
lygn19:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm very sure it's only those people i'm seeing on that pics that will be going to the Biafra.

As for me and my household, God will not allow us to be part of greed and hatred!

Biafra is not greed, it is survival
biafra is not hatred, it is love for fatherland.

Nigeria is a curse to humanity. A creation by slave traders for slave traders.

From the birth of Nigeria till now, the blood of the innocent is still flowing!

We are willing to engage anybody who is ready for debate.

Now tell me, how is Biafra greed? And how is it hatred?

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Chubhie: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Which way Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by PAINGAIN: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
kayjasper:
Sadly, Some people in this picture will not return home, some will dine and wine with Angels/Devils later tonight. cry cry cry

R.I.P to them in advance. embarassed embarassed embarassed
this is d problem with nigeria. Why should any of these people b killed? People that r demonstrating peacefully without any weapon, they are not destroying properties or attacking anybody. Its only in nigeria where police that r supposed to manage this kind of demonstrationg use live bullets as first and only option. Smh.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
drberry:
But Prof. Anwuka from Imo State accepted his ministerial appointment. Same as Chris Ngige, Ogbonaya Onu, etc. Also Ndigbo leaders said they're happy with the FG. So why is this protest coming up again?

PS: Crazyman please come and remind this people to hold their leaders (Rochas Okorocha and Co) accountable oo.

those are not our leaders.
They are after their belle
they are obstinate.
Till now, Ngige never understton why we regected him in Anambra State.

Times have chamged.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:

Biafra is not greed, it is survival
biafra is not hatred, it is love for fatherland.

Nigeria is a curse to humanity. A creation by slave traders for slave traders.

From the birth of Nigeria till now, the blood of the innocent is still flowing!

We are willing to engage anybody who is ready for debate.

Now tell me, how is Biafra greed? And how is it hatred?
Not all igbos including me want it!

Something we all don't agree together on. Tell me, isn't it greed?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Abagworo(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
@OP we need updates on today's protest.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Bobbystanley(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Owerri ndi oma.
That's the roundabout at Okigwe road.

Biafra is here

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
trapQ:
I thought you were agitating for Biafra all along.

what happened??
there is a difference between fighting for Biafra and defending the igbos on nairaland against tribal attacks.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Pls op is that picture currently taken this morning? Which side are they gathering so that I can join them and protest small before opening my shop?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Bobbystanley(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:
Are they Imo indigenes? Yesterday's flop proves we ain't involved. If you've succeeded in importing people, then its an invasion.

Please don't die of hypertension.

Biafra is here

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Abagworo(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Owerri ndi oma.
That's the roundabout at Okigwe road.

Biafra is here
That looks more like Naze or another similar roundabout in Enugu.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Money40: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Heading there now let brutai do his worst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Not Rely On Oil- Osinbajo / Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN / Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.