Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off (6542 Views)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State / The Match For Biafra: Port Harcourt Has Kicked Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by HARDBUOI: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm very sure it's only those people i'm seeing on that pics that will be going to the Biafra.
As for me and my household, God will not allow us to be part of greed and hatred!

i dont like to bad mouth gals
but it seems ur stupidiity is getting out of hand and needs bad mouthing for using such words.
DEFINE GREED?
WHAT DO U KNO ABOUT GREED?
CONSIDERING THE PRESENT LOOK OF THINGS HOW D RULERS ARE TREATING EASTERNERS IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT, WHO WULD U SAY IS GREEDY?.. undecided
with the way u sound im sure u are one of those blind fools who are on exile in lagos dat dont even kno where they came from,
shame on ugly bia***th like u.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:

i dont like to bad mouth gals
but it seems ur stupidiity is getting out of hand and needs bad mouthing for using such words.
DEFINE GREED?
WHAT DO U KNO ABOUT GREED?
CONSIDERING THE PRESENT LOOK OF THINGS HOW D RULERS ARE TREATING EASTERNERS IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT, WHO WULD U SAY IS GREEDY?.. undecided
with the way u sound im sure u are one of those blind fools who are on exile in lagos dat dont even kno where they came from,
shame on ugly bia***th like u.

All Watchu typed here don't affect me one bit so swerve!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
you cant achieve anything by generalizing..........just be specific and give example of your details.....who is not marginalized in Nigeria, who feels the hands of the F.G in Nigeria, lets call a spade a spade............constitutional representation is clear although ambiguous, Corruption has been our greatest problem and now one of the most corrupt sect wants to dive off cos they dont align with the new party of people in power........ am not gonna ask anybody to stop am just gonna ask those interested in the IPOB course to go out the streets of Nigeria and dance to the tune of the music they are playing......did you ever care to ask what happened to MASSOB...........i love being an igbo boy that have been to almost all geo political zones in Nigeria and i tell you the igbos are not the first 5th worse marginalized ethnic in Nigeria..............i will fight corruption rather than myopic my fight on Nigeria

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay
vicenzo:
That was and remain the policy upon which one Nigeria was built, economic and political strangulation of Igboland was the agenda of the "victors".

[b]Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally retarded and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the  history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never![/b]
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ioannes:
sensible people can't and won't support ipob. its a one man business empire meant to destabilize Buhari's government because Jonathan lost while raking in money for himself.

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
kayjasper:
ONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT ;-
Great Biafrans, My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working? Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri; so that when you clear your goods, cars and containers, you can drive it all the way to Lagos even when there is a seaport there

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The Hausa friend replied: You can't be serious, this is wickedness! I said, "Really? Don't you think the South-East and South-South have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? Why do you think people are clamouring for Biafra?" He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow! You are right, but it never occurred to me. I said, "that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo". An adage in my place says, "The one who ate fleshy meat forgets easily; but the one who eats the bone never forgets"!
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by HARDBUOI: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

All Watchu typed here don't affect me one bit so swerve!

WELL, i didnt make it a must to affect u, im just trynna update ur outdated brain a lil' bit.
SO SWERVE TOO!.. for u and ur comments are insignificant anyway cool
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Jetjacky(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's great, Biafra would be a country of its own!

Chexk out the reply from the human right coalition to the military on their threats to biafra
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:

WELL, i didnt make it a must to affect u, im just trynna update ur outdated brain a lil' bit.
SO SWERVE TOO!.. for u and ur comments are insignificant anyway cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39980858][/quote]
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by HARDBUOI: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

stuff it down there into ya a55!

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by CrazyMan(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ngige, Onu, and co all accepted their ministerial appointments and promised to work with Buhari's government.

The coalition of SE senators and Ohaneze Ndigbo haven't issued any statement on this biafra issue neither have they written the federal government on the continuous detention of Nnamdi kanu despite having met bail conditions.

SE governors have all pledged to work with Buhari's government.

Or will IPOB tell us that our SE ministers, governors, Ohaneze...etc are not recognized as true igbos simply because they aren't in support of their movement?

I wonder why these IPOB youths can't see that they're on their own.

The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and continuous killing, wounding and arresting of IPOB members has confirmed that they're fighting a battle with no allies. (No international backing and no National backing from prominent Nigerians of the SE extraction).

So why waste your life unnecessary?

Why can't we demand for better leadership from our leaders since its obvious that they don't care about us?

*Sighs*

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by EasternPride: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
CrazyMan:
Ngige, Onu, and co all accepted their ministerial appointments and promised to work with Buhari's government.

The coalition of SE senators and Ohaneze Ndigbo haven't issued any statement on this biafra issue neither have they written the federal government on the continuous detention of Nnamdi kanu despite having met bail conditions.

SE governors have all pledged to work with Buhari's government.

Or will IPOB tell us that our SE ministers, governors, Ohaneze...etc are not recognized as true igbos simply because they aren't in support of their movement?

I wonder why these IPOB youths can't see that they're on their own.

The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and continuous killing, wounding and arresting of IPOB members has confirmed that they're fighting a battle with no allies. (No international backing and no National backing from prominent Nigerians of the SE extraction).

So why waste your life unnecessary?

Why can't we demand for better leadership from our leaders since its obvious that they don't care about us?

*Sighs*

oga you go tire sha, others have tried it, e no work, dem crawl back.

O ye "politically correct" Igbo One-Nigerianists need to take time. It was people like you and Azikiwe that landed us in this mess, so just jejely go back and relax.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
if all these is the reason for you endangering your life to do IPOB i sincerely feel you dont have even a tiny respect for your life.......i know you can be objective and for me am fighting the problem not pursing my selfish race that is at a dead end........i will stand for a nation free from corruption and bad leaders.......i dont know about you but i love Nigeria much more than my tribe
xtrorse:

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
if all these is the reason for you endangering your life to do IPOB i sincerely feel you dont have even a tiny respect for your life.......i know you can be objective and for me am fighting the problem not pursing my selfish race that is at a dead end........i will stand for a nation free from corruption and bad leaders.......i dont know about you but i love Nigeria much more than my tribe

You stated, "i will stand for a nation free from corruption and bad leaders...but i love Nigeria much more than my tribe"

What stops you and your cohorts from righting the wrongs in the last 45 years?

Is it now that you heard IPOB that you suddenly came to the realization that the Business Venture of Lord Lugard is moribund?

You can keep fooling yourself with a false mien of objectivity.

vicenzo:
That was and remain the policy upon which one Nigeria was built, economic and political strangulation of Igboland was the agenda of the "victors".

[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally retarded and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the  history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never! [/b]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by vayne(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
hahahaha IMO remains the greatest no to hungry biafra thievesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss count the s before quoting me
who you dey laugh with?the people of imo have spoken,deal with it.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by mandax: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
we imo people distance ourselves from the plot by a certain people to break up this nation, we believe in the territorial integrity of Nigeria and in the administration of Buhari. What we want is Development and not secession, we have come a long way in the Nigerian system to be drawn back by anybody, if u want to leave u are free to do so, but Imo state remains a part and parcel of One Nigeria.

You are truly a Nobody which your moniker depicts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Not Rely On Oil- Osinbajo / SEMA, Enugu State Distribute Palliatives To Hospitals, Orphanages, Others / Wike Critic Buhari For Signing Padded Budget But Refuse Assent To Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.