Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off (6543 Views)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State / The Match For Biafra: Port Harcourt Has Kicked Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Gsoftdev: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
I just have some questions for the moderators of this page
1. If ur present and past adminstrators with the exception of Mbakwe had executed sound projects like fashiola did in Lagos and ur brodas there are smiling, would u think of Biafra?
2. If ur Imo civil servants active & retired are paid their salaries, gratuities and pensions as at when due, would u think of Biafra?
3. If ur senators repsenting win projects to ur constituency & soundly execute them, would u think of Biafra?
They are too many to mention...
The problem in ur land are leaders not Federal Govt. Channel these agressions to ur leaders and elders...
I remember 2007 Sen. Ifeanyi ararume came out for the first time as governor u guys kicked him out telling OBJ he is a ritualist..and allowed d likes of Ohakim and Rochas to enter...U neva took time to evaluate d man's achievement as a senator.Orlu dnt like Okigwe, Owerri dnt like Orlu.
Divided tribes...Join ur forces together n wrk wit FG and luk for a way to cleanse ur land of bad leaders.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Omololu007(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Ioannes:

now right here is a sensible Igbo lady. your head dey dia jare.

nice pix on ur profile too.
so if she had support ipob,she is not a sensible ibo lady?
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The outcome of this protest will be ugly. We are not part of you people's IPOB. The events of today will prove me right.
Bia this boy, are you this jobless? Must you comment on every threads and mentions?
Gush! boy get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Omololu007:

sensible people can't and won't support ipob. its a one man business empire meant to destabilize Buhari's government because Jonathan lost while raking in money for himself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by rusher14: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm waiting for when you will tell us Imo people are not Igbos you Ikwerre bastard.

Ikwere??
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by kayjasper(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2015
nwolisar:
Not cool Ma'am.... Not cool at all

But its the truth sir!!

What with the army issuing out warnings just ystday plus an overzealous crowd who will attempt to dare and defy the police.

This is Nigeria, not all peaceful protest end peacefully.

Hoping it doesn't get to that stage though!!
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by kayjasper(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
udokpuenyi:

[s]
ONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT ;-
Great Biafrans, My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working? Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri; so that when you clear your goods, cars and containers, you can drive it all the way to Lagos even when there is a seaport there

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The Hausa friend replied: You can't be serious, this is wickedness! I said, "Really? Don't you think the South-East and South-South have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? Why do you think people are clamouring for Biafra?" He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow! You are right, but it never occurred to me. I said, "that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo". An adage in my place says, "The one who ate fleshy meat forgets easily; but the one who eats the bone never forgets"!
[/s]

You are not making any sense!!!!
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Duru1(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:
Are they Imo indigenes? Yesterday's flop proves we ain't involved. If you've succeeded in importing people, then its an invasion.

You are a dumbass rapscallion for asking such an idiotic question. Must the protesters for self-determination involve mainly from the indigenes of Imo State? There is no doubt that people such as you should not be accorded the right of vassal in Republic of Igbo land or even reconstituted Biafra.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2015
kayjasper:

You are not making any sense!!!!

Only those who have sense can understand.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by HopeAtHand: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2015
please someone shud update me on the health of Ipobdevil
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by drberry(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:

those are not our leaders.
They are after their belle
they are obstinate.
Till now, Ngige never understton why we regected him in Anambra State.

Times have chamged.
They're not your leaders yet they have millions of followers and fans from the SE?
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
na u serious and u no go join them abi?
warrior01:

Please, who are the We and who even know you? Abeg, shift let serious people discuss.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
be so specific rather than generalize bible tales.......... what are your reasons for agitation. please dont quote me if you cant specify cry undecided
noblezone:

Biafra is not greed, it is survival
biafra is not hatred, it is love for fatherland.

Nigeria is a curse to humanity. A creation by slave traders for slave traders.

From the birth of Nigeria till now, the blood of the innocent is still flowing!

We are willing to engage anybody who is ready for debate.

Now tell me, how is Biafra greed? And how is it hatred?
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Uchexxy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided
since d independence, some 55years ago, when has d presidency gotten to d igbos before now? oh so cos we r protesting u guys now want to wave presidency in our face? What u don't seem to understand is that we do not want your Nigerian presidency. if for any reason, biafra doesn't come, pls ensure that the presidency never comes to d east. woe unto any biafran who sabotages this struggle for d sake of Nigerian naira. presidency my foot
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
define peaceful when you stop people from plying the roads and carrying out their daily activities...and the police would definitely halt it before the masked thugs take over.......OGA ADE
PAINGAIN:
this is d problem with nigeria. Why should any of these people b killed? People that r demonstrating peacefully without any weapon, they are not destroying properties or attacking anybody. Its only in nigeria where police that r supposed to manage this kind of demonstrationg use live bullets as first and only option. Smh.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
no government will treat you for free if u are shut oh......
Money40:
Heading there now let brutai do his worst
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
resentment kills oga.........have you calculated the number of mothers and children that dies every year of fake drugs and other food materials produced by my fellow igbo brothers.................when you cant differentiate from social issues from tribal hatred the igbos in Lagos with good intention will help you OGBENI
noblezone:

our children who score 70% in Entrance exams, are denied admission, while Nigerian children who scored 1% are offered same admission, who hates who??

We kill no Nigerian for whatsoever, yet we are slaughtered like goats by the Nigerian Jihardists at every small excuse. Who hates who?

We live peacely with oir host communities, yet Nigerian herdsmen invade our lands, destroy our farms, kill our men, and molest our women. Who hates who?

We are not interested in ruling Nigeria. It will bring us more bad names. The rest of Nigeria will make Nigeria ungorvernable. From unrest to media attacks that President will regret all his life. You can ask Jonathan how far.

How do we build a nation together with Jihatdists who will rather send their children to Sudan to study Sharia and Islam than to send them to Unizik to study Science and Engineering?

Our children are thinking of making cars, their children are thinking of making bombs to kill us.

Do you know how many of our youths wasted by their youths, in the name of NYSC? how of them did we kill down here? Who hates who?

Why are you guys so blind and myopic?

Our ways of life are different. Islam does not compromise. We are not ready to compromise either.

Two cannot work together except they agree!

Wake up from your delusion.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahahaha IMO remains the greatest no to hungry biafra thievesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss count the s before quoting me
vayne:

You are an irredeemable imp,so you want igboland to be divided because of political differences?,because your state is with APC,the ruling party?
You are a complete disgrace if at all you are Igbo .
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
I must give you my pretty sister to marry,,,,,,,,,,plus a chieftency title
Gsoftdev:
I just have some questions for the moderators of this page
1. If ur present and past adminstrators with the exception of Mbakwe had executed sound projects like fashiola did in Lagos and ur brodas there are smiling, would u think of Biafra?
2. If ur Imo civil servants active & retired are paid their salaries, gratuities and pensions as at when due, would u think of Biafra?
3. If ur senators repsenting win projects to ur constituency & soundly execute them, would u think of Biafra?
They are too many to mention...
The problem in ur land are leaders not Federal Govt. Channel these agressions to ur leaders and elders...
I remember 2007 Sen. Ifeanyi ararume came out for the first time as governor u guys kicked him out telling OBJ he is a ritualist..and allowed d likes of Ohakim and Rochas to enter...U neva took time to evaluate d man's achievement as a senator.Orlu dnt like Okigwe, Owerri dnt like Orlu.
Divided tribes...Join ur forces together n wrk wit FG and luk for a way to cleanse ur land of bad leaders.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
na only people with Obanikoro common sense bruce dey support IPOB
Omololu007:
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by jellyfish86: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
There is crack in the system and for now is controllable, time Will come those in charge will be running from pillar to to look for and there will be non. Fundamentally, nothing wrong with protest and nothing wrong with stopping it, but what makes the biggest difference is the way we go about it. FUD 4 TOT...
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Duru1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
jellyfish86:
There is crack in the system and for now is controllable, time Will come those in charge will be running from pillar to to look for and there will be non. Fundamentally, nothing wrong with protest and nothing wrong with stopping it, but what makes the biggest difference is the way we go about it. FUD 4 TOT...

This is not an ordinary protest for hand-out, it is for self-determination. Therefore is every wrong trying to stop it which may lead to unforeseen circumstances. Nigeria is not a creation of almighty God that shall remain for ever. There is nothing wrong for certain people in the God's forsaken union to sue for separate nation state.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Duru1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

The Igbo have every inalienable right to hate as a human being. I guess Ndiigbo have conceded to right to hate and as such have decided to leave the accident created by idiotic British imperialists. By the way do me a favor, shove Nigerian presidency into you know what.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by melzabull(f): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Not all igbos including me want it!

Something we all don't agree together on. Tell me, isn't it greed?
This has to be a defination of daftness and st√pidity. You exhibit gross idioccy with every passing comment.

Now tell me, since igbos who want want Biafra and don't agree with nigeria but Nigeria wants to force those who believe in Biafra to be part of nigeria, is that not also greed?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

You need to pity the miserable conditions of you and your people...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by melzabull(f): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
define peaceful when you stop people from plying the roads and carrying out their daily activities...and the police would definitely halt it before the masked thugs take over.......OGA ADE
you are very DAFT! are you from Imo state? with the state of things in Nigeria with the injustice, lack of equity and fairness, if you see nothing wrong with it then you are MAD!

As an indigen of Imo, why will your child have a cut off mark of 250 in jamb and an abokiii who score 80 will get admission ahead of the IMO student? why is the SE the only region with 5states in nigeria whereas northern states who are parasites have 6 and even NW has 7?

Curses like you are better purged from igboland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Imolites have clearly exonerated themselves. I congratulate my brothers for not confronting our misguided neighbours who came all the way from Abia State to disturb our peaceful State. Let us allow them do their marathon and go.
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahahahahaha.....................sometimes you need to appreciate God's smile on us then we smile i mean a big smile..................every inequality, injustice and no fairness you mentioned are missing in your words........... non of my Igbo student misses admission after passing post utme in federal and state universities........your second problem is state creation and its also funny.......i cant pursue such a fruitless course with you and others brother
melzabull:
you are very DAFT! are you from Imo state? with the state of things in Nigeria with the injustice, lack of equity and fairness, if you see nothing wrong with it then you are MAD!

As an indigen of Imo, why will your child have a cut off mark of 250 in jamb and an abokiii who score 80 will get admission ahead of the IMO student? why is the SE the only region with 5states in nigeria whereas northern states who are parasites have 6 and even NW has 7?

Curses like you are better purged from igboland
Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ioannes:

now right here is a sensible Igbo lady. your head dey dia jare.

nice pix on ur profile too.
Thank u! smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Thank u! smiley
uw.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by melzabull(f): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
hahahahahaha.....................sometimes you need to appreciate God's smile on us then we smile i mean a big smile..................every inequality, injustice and no fairness you mentioned are missing in your words........... non of my Igbo student misses admission after passing post utme in federal and state universities........your second problem is state creation and its also funny.......i cant pursue such a fruitless course with you and others brother
so you see nothing with the marginalisation, lopsidedness, deliberate neglect, injustice, lack of FG presence in the SE? or better still you feel we should keep quiet in face of these glaring inequity, injustice and unfairness? Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off by sochima1989(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
you cant achieve anything by generalizing..........just be specific and give example of your details.....who is not marginalized in Nigeria, who feels the hands of the F.G in Nigeria, lets call a spade a spade............constitutional representation is clear although ambiguous, Corruption has been our greatest problem and now one of the most corrupt sect wants to dive off cos they dont align with the new party of people in power........ am not gonna ask anybody to stop am just gonna ask those interested in the IPOB course to go out the streets of Nigeria and dance to the tune of the music they are playing......did you ever care to ask what happened to MASSOB...........i love being an igbo boy that have been to almost all geo political zones in Nigeria and i tell you the igbos are not the first 5th worse marginalized ethnic in Nigeria..............i will fight corruption rather than myopic my fight on Nigeria
melzabull:
so you see nothing with the marginalisation, lopsidedness, deliberate neglect, injustice, lack of FG presence in the SE? or better still you feel we should keep quiet in face of these glaring inequity, injustice and unfairness? Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN / See Amount Of Food Items US Govt Gave Its Citizens / Jonathan Responds After Tinubu Awards Him Gold Medal For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.