Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company (63275 Views)

GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / TSA Transfers: Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

Were CPC and ACN together as at then?

Hmmm.....i wonder o wink
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by razid: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
tiwiex:

Oga. Considering the amount involved. 1% is pretty ridiculous. It's a bloody software and it really sends digital money. Remita was not designed for the purpose of TSA. It just happened. All that happened was record updates from banks to CBN. I doubt if any physical cash was involved. Even if CBN calls in a consultant to build a software solely for this, would it even cost 1b naira. Outsourcing and privatization has created another window for fraud. Work that can be done in house is now made to look like rocket science. How much is a states monthly allocation? And 1 company claims to make some states 2 year allocation in one swoop moving government money. No wonder we don't have jobs. There is more to this story. Buharis hands cannot be clean. If they are, then we are in more trouble than I thought. He is totally incompetent. Maybe remita should be responsible for this 5k to the unemployed because a serious government would consider those before allowing one company work away with this much money. I don't like Dino Melaye but he did good on this one.
Imagine @ the bolded! If it's a bloody software you can as well ask CBN to go and buy it in Computer Village Ikeja now. Do you know that Facebook is just a bloody web application that is worth more than $250bn? Do you know how much Facebook paid for common Whatsapp? They have to cough out cool $17bn. It's like asking CBN to buy eTranzact, Interswitch, MasterCard, etc payment gateways.

If the CBN had paid like $1bn for the software, all of you would have crucified them for such transaction. Do you think that software will only be used in Nigeria? It's this kind of mentality that is killing Nigeria tech industry. It's because they are black men, that is why you think 1% is too much. I'm pretty sure that if the Remita was supplied by say Microsoft or Google, you won't be talking like this. Let's face business and forget about politics for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by iswallker(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
see as them fresh like new born baby.... cheesy

my time will come in Jesus Name...

I refuse to be contented with my present situation... grin grin

I will rise above the odds against me....

somebody say amen and it shall be so with you as well...

1 Like

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by adconline(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
razid:

Imagine @ the bolded! If it's a bloody software you can as well ask CBN to go and buy it in Computer Village Ikeja now. Do you know that Facebook is just a bloody web application that is worth more than $250bn? Do you know how much Facebook paid for common Whatsapp? They have to cough out cool $17bn. It's like asking CBN to buy eTranzact, Interswitch, MasterCard, etc payment gateways.

If the CBN had paid like $1bn for the software, all of you would have crucified them for such transaction. Do you think that software will only be used in Nigeria? It's this kind of mentality that is killing Nigeria tech industry. It's because they are black men, that is why you think 1% is too much. I'm pretty sure that if the Remita was supplied by say Microsoft or Google, you won't be talking like this. Let's face business and forget about politics for once.
Don't mind them.. Naija always offering ignorant opinion from dungeon of their uninformed mindset. Global best practices: payment solutions provides like PayPal, advantage, square, first data etc all charge processing fee by percentage.. If the company over-charged FG, then it must refund and be dealt with.. Hating private enterprise isn't going to get us somewhere..

1 Like

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Joevics(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
I thought the Apc and some other political groups within it, hailed Buhari for the TSA he INTRODUCED, even the e-warriors we have here said introducing Tsa is one of Buhari's achievements in 6 months. So surprised to be seeing GEJ's name on this tread.
guess its now Gej's TSA since, some atoms of fraud has been discovered as the Apc and their crew had never signed cheques or collected bribes in their life.
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by turboG: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

The hypocrites here will defend Alphabeta for collecting more than 5% commission from the Lagos State Gov. in tax remittances

AlphaBeta Can collect 5% because the work involve is NOT just collection application. They have staff they deploy all around the state and also involve in some other issue. The reason why SYSTEM spec is having this lashing is as result of their GREEDINESS with CBN shutting out other payment Gateways like interswitch, etranzact, NIBSS etc in this scheme. TSA collection should NOT have involve direct collection from the customer end to the CBN. They are suppose to develop a system that will make it easy for Bank remit the fund with them into TSA account. But rather they connive with their cronies in CBN and now engage in direct transaction and killing other competitors business because of their greediness.
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
adconline:

Giving away sophisticated idiocy since 1960.. So Dr Kolade unknowingly accepted to become a chairman of a coy he barely knows? If this company is found culpable that Kolade is going to be exonerated?? So someone like Kolade, former MD of Cadbury, doesnt have any stake in a company for him to be made chairman Naija is toast with this type of mentality!!
shut up jare
Jerk!!!
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by adconline(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
shut up jare
Jerk!!!
What a replica of idiocy.. Your encephalon lacks oxygen,no wonder u can't function properly

2 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by arabianights: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:
Good to know the men behind the scene,

Hope they get probed for the unauthorised withdrawal from the TSA

They didnt withdraw,they simply did not remit.
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by agabaI23(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

GEJ met OBJ's policies and projects on ground too. Just like OBJ met Abacha and Abdulsalam's policies too and ran with some while jettisoning the the others. Government is a continuum no matter how bad the predecessor is.

My brother, the issue was never about policies. Even if a donkey becomes Nigerian president, there's no shortage of national planning documents to guide such. The problem has always being the will power to see it through. The spirit to insist things be done the right way.

No, GEJ did not meet OBJ's policies, Obj's policies were either jettisoned or suspended. GEJ believed some like the Power road map and then developed the gas component which was missing. And by the way, it would be easier to accept GEJ taking up from another PDP president but for an APC that believed there was nothing good about GEJ's programme to be piloting on those policies is serous deception. Well we all know it.

And like I said earlier, the worst is that they attribute the positives in the policies to GMB and attach the negatives to GEJ. Hypocrisy!!

About having the will, it may not be what it looks like. Many institutions are having issues working with the TSA. I know a university that has postponed its resumption date up to 3 times because of the difficulties associated with TSA. Makinga policy is one, studying the challanges associated with the implementation is another thing all together. GMB does not care about the challenges. He jumps before he looks as long as he will get a loud ovation for him and it has always been like that since 1983. A leopard cannot change its spots.

I'm happy Fashola seems to have weaned himself of Tinubu's influence. It's better for him and The responsibilities he now has. I have the belief he knows HE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY if he messes up this one. I'm sure PMB would have told him that too. I pray he succeeds....not for him, but for the good of the country.

I dey very fine my brother. No wahala wink
That is my point...
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Bugatie(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
arabianights:

They didnt withdraw,they simply did not remit.

So they kept it back for themselves or to remit to sometime later?
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by mickey45: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:
Good to know the men behind the scene,

Hope they get probed for the unauthorised withdrawal from the TSA

How was it unauthorized? They reached an agreement and however humongous it sounds,
The concerned parties signed it.
I think the problem with us down here is that people take on responsibilities without looking at surrounding circumstances.
GEJ penned his signature perhaps without poring over the terms himself and trusting an aide to do that well .
GEj wasn't bad as a leader, he's only being riled for trusting people too much, and that is a fault almost all true academics suffer, thinking if you're hired to do something, it's a no brainer expecting me to hound you to do that job effectively except the real world doesn't work that way.

I've given people jobs myself, paid them in full and on getting there on the day we agreed the jobs to be submitted, find out the artisan have not touched it.

2 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by mickey45: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.

But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

Companies, have political figures in their boards to boost patronage.
It doesn't detract from the fact that they're offering certain services for which they're to be paid whatever was agreed on.
This our penchant for policy reversals and tyrannical directives is why foreign traders thread with caution when you're inviting them to come invest.
So even if the company had paid the money to shareholders and paid staff from the same money they must pay back.
If you feel they've done anything amiss, then ask them to come clarify the situation and if culpable, charge them to court.
At worst, jail all those who okayed the firm's proposal to the government (especially if there were other, more attractive offers which got sidelined) and should they have evidence of an "order from above", then put people concerned in the docks too.
It's quite simple actually. Then the law will be strengthened. All these shaming without investigation will not achieve anything except generate ineffective entropy in the polity.
And who knows, the motive for these publications could be aimed at raising dust to blind people.
Same way robbers spray money in a crowd when under hot pursuit by authorities.
There are constitutionally stipulated course of action for business conduct and when breached, the court is where you should head to, not a publishing house.
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
adconline:

What a replica of idiocy.. Your encephalon lacks oxygen,no wonder u can't function properly
like I said,jerk,shut up and stop foaming in the mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by arabianights: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:

They kept it back for themselves

yep! which is different from "withdrawal".Every idiot wants part of the national cake
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by arabianights: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
mickey45:

Companies, have political figures in their boards to boost patronage.
It doesn't detract from the fact that they're offering certain services for which they're to be paid whatever was agreed on.
This our penchant for policy reversals and tyrannical directives is why foreign traders thread with caution when you're inviting them to come invest.
So even if the company had paid the money to shareholders and paid staff from the same money they must pay back.
If you feel they've done anything amiss, then ask them to come clarify the situation and if culpable, charge them to court.
At worst, jail all those who okayed the firm's proposal to the government (especially if there were other, more attractive offers which got sidelined) and should they have evidence of an "order from above", then put people concerned in the docks too.
It's quite simple actually. Then the law will be strengthened. All these shaming without investigation will not achieve anything except generate ineffective entropy in the polity.
And who knows, the motive for these publications could be aimed at raising dust to blind people.
Same way robbers spray money in a crowd when under hot pursuit by authorities.
There are constitutionally stipulated course of action for business conduct and when breached, the court is where you should head to, not a publishing house.

I do know theres a consultancy firm thats supposed to take a percentage for the remittance which i believe is them.The sum that was mentioned on the senate floor was quite staggering.
However you are right, Government okayed this right from the onset.
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Icecomrade: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
4lashyme:

My bro...na only you talk watin make sense.
They have the software and as such they determine the price of the deal. If Nigeria is not happy about it then it's good. We can commission our Politicians, Senators, House of reps, Ministers, and Party officials, even our University lecturers to develop one for us.
If any one think their service is expensive, then wait until we contract a foreign firm to handle it.

Trust Naija nah!
They will criticise their own and sheepishly pay excessively to foreign firms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Ademat7(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

The hypocrites here will defend Alphabeta for collecting more than 5% commission from the Lagos State Gov. in tax remittances
let us do an exposition same way we have done for REMITA,to have things balanced
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by project7(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Grundig:
I agree in part with the edo chick but how come if a name doesn't sound yoruba or northern is ascribed as ibo??

I mean, since when did 'obaro' become ibo??

That is the ignorance of the y***** man. Its unfortunate!
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by adconline(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
like I said,jerk,shut up and stop foaming in the mouth.

grin grin grin
Get lost person!! This discussion is above ur IQ... We're playing in the majors while u re fantasizing to play in the minors... U can't replicate this even if I told u how to ..,Congenitall u can't!!'
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by okpanachil: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.

But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

I marvel @ the kind of gibberish spewed onthis paltform at times,twisting facts to suit us all in the bid to gather some likes.Did you really miss the part where it was said that this deal was signed during Sanusi s administration as CBN governor, or is Sanusi now an Ibo name.
It was also very convenient for you to leave out Tunde Lemo the erstwhile deputy CBN governor of operations.
Why do you guys work so hard at denigrating other people and their names with your lies and half truths.
I wonder how you go to bed @ night close your eyes and sleep with all the false information you guys push out there daily.
Now I am not holding briefs for anyone but let the truth be said not minding whose Ox is gored.
Remember the golden rule in life,that whatever you serve others,full measure pressed down shaken together and running over will be served you
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2015
adconline:

Get lost person!! This discussion is above ur IQ... We're playing in the majors while u re fantasizing to play in the minors... U can't replicate this even if I told u how to ..,Congenitall u can't!!'
grin grin you are sooo intelligent that you didn't make any sense.

grin grin grin

Hey jerk, jerk off!!!
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by chx79(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
U guys are not getting the gist at all..The main bone of contention here is that the CBN as the paramount financial institute of 9ja is the one with the sole responsibility to receive or disburse federal fund..where the CBN is too occupied to do that ..it then releases the power to a commercial bank not a "NON GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY REMITA"..even if 25billion is small compared to 2.5trillion but fellas u must agree with me that with the current shape of our social amenities ..hmmm.. ...nigeria need that 25billion ooo...even if na one small road project..so call a spade a spade..its a fraudulent transaction under PMB'S WATCH JUST LIKE THE 25BILLION PTF FUND...fasten your seat belts Nigerians.. ;Dmore to unfold with time...
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2015
edogirl2:

Did you actually go to school and were you taught the rudiments of verifying facts before regurgitating them?? shocked

Because if you actually know what it means to conduct research, you would have discovered the following:

1). John Obaro is not Igbo. sad

2). The 1% transaction fee is being shared between the company, the CBN and all the commercial banks.

3). The whole project was thrown open to a commercial bid, and different firms submitted bids, while at the end of the day the World Bank Project team, the CBN and the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) conducted a technical evaluation and made the selection. All over the world, payment processing platforms charge a fee, for routing funds into an account. Industry standard is between 1.5% to 2.5%. At the end of the day, the Accountant-General insisted that it should be dropped to 1%. shocked

4). Banks have been keeping public funds in their coffers in the past, and will then turn round to lend govt the same money at 15% interest. And that is after holding on to such money for 90 days. The new system eliminates that. sad

5). The 1% transaction fee is NOT 25 billion as was alleged, but 8.6 billion.

You can get more info from these links: http://pwcnigeria.typepad.com/tax_matters_nigeria/2015/10/what-does-the-new-single-treasury-account-hold-for-tax-.html?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=View-Original

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193213-full-details-of-tsa-dino-melaye-misled-nigerian-senate-on-n25-billion-claim.html

Now, if you had made Google your friend and had conducted your research before coming here to yarn your stories, then you would not have exposed your ignorance to the entire world. undecided
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2015
chx79:
U guys are not getting the gist at all..The main bone of contention here is that the CBN as the paramount financial institute of 9ja is the one with the sole responsibility to receive or disburse federal fund..where the CBN is too occupied to do that ..it then releases the power to a commercial bank not a "NON GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY REMITA"..even if 25billion is small compared to 2.5trillion but fellas u must agree with me that with the current shape of our social amenities ..hmmm.. ...nigeria need that 25billion ooo...even if na one small road project..so call a spade a spade..its a fraudulent transaction under PMB'S WATCH JUST LIKE THE 25BILLION PTF FUND...fasten your seat belts Nigerians.. ;Dmore to unfold with time...

Are you for real??! shocked shocked Who on earth told you that Remita is a non-governmental agency?? And who told you that it is a collection agency?? Please do a bit of research. Remita is a payment processing platform, through which the CBN routes funds from third parties, into its own accounts, and vice versa. In this case, the 1% transaction fee is to be shared between CBN, the commercial banks and the company that handles the Remita platform. sad

Most payment processing platforms like Interswitch, Mastercard, Visa International, AM Express etc., charge a percentage of a transaction as a processing fee. It is industry standard. What is fraudulent about this?? Do you know the cost of installing, operating and maintaining a processing platform along with the hardware devices, security solutions, interconnectivity backhaul, network connections, etc.??

Guy, educate yourself please! undecided
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2015
turboG:

AlphaBeta Can collect 5% because the work involve is NOT just collection application. They have staff they deploy all around the state and also involve in some other issue. The reason why SYSTEM spec is having this lashing is as result of their GREEDINESS with CBN shutting out other payment Gateways like interswitch, etranzact, NIBSS etc in this scheme. TSA collection should NOT have involve direct collection from the customer end to the CBN. They are suppose to develop a system that will make it easy for Bank remit the fund with them into TSA account. But rather they connive with their cronies in CBN and now engage in direct transaction and killing other competitors business because of their greediness.

Guy, you are funny o! shocked Where did you get this patent falsehood that you are reciting with such confidence?? Do you know how many companies bidded for the job?? At the end of the day, the World Bank Project Team, with CBN and the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) conducted a technical evaluation, and made the selection. Even NIBSS applied for the job, but did not scale the technical evaluation. At the point of selection, the Accountant-General insisted that it should be dropped to 1%, instead of the 5% that the commercial banks had been pressing for! sad So where is your assertion of greed coming from??

And the 1% is not solely going into the pockets of the company that operates Remita, it is going to be shared between CBN, the commercial banks and the firm, in various ratios. Last time I checked, there were 26 commercial banks in the country.

All over the world, payment processing platforms charge a fee, for routing funds into an account. Industry standard is between 1.5% to 2.5% of the total sum. undecided

adconline:

Don't mind them.. Naija always offering ignorant opinion from dungeon of their uninformed mindset. Global best practices: payment solutions provides like PayPal, advantage, square, first data etc all charge processing fee by percentage.. If the company over-charged FG, then it must refund and be dealt with.. Hating private enterprise isn't going to get us somewhere..

Finally!! cheesy Someone with an understanding of the business and a good dose of common sense, has spoken! I was beginning to give up, based on the mindset of people on NL. People believe that when you are offering services to govt, it should be free or it should be done at a ridiculous rate, because public funds are being used. The same govt where funds are being diverted on a regular basis by politicians, and their people keep resisting compliance instructions to do the right thing! undecided

For the first time, the loopholes are being blocked using a technology-based platform to route all the TSA funds into one single CBN account, and people are complaining that 1% is too much, without seeing all the other advantages of the system.

If the govt is not pleased with the 1% fee, why can't it be re-negotiated instead of blackmailing and vilifying the owners of the platform?? sad
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2015
razid:

Don't mind the twerps!! sad CBN did not pay a kobo for the design, set-up, installation and operation of Remita platform. The company that owns it has been in existence for 23 years, and has been developing different solutions over the past 10 years.

Honestly, I wish this TSA business had been conducted using an international/foreign payment processing platform, so that they would know the difference. First, CBN would have paid some heavy dollars upfront. Then they would pay to lodge the expatriate technical staff in one 5-star hotel, throughout the entire project period. Then they would still cough up the transaction fee, upfront as they go along on a daily basis. angry

We like cheating ourselves in this country. Even when you keep your money in your bank account, will the bank not charge you COT?? Meanwhile, this 1% fee is still going to be shared between CBN, the commercial banks and the firm handling the Remita platform, o!

theV0ice:
welcome my friend cheesy

There's nothing corrupt about SYSTEMSPECS getting paid for developing REMITA to assist CBN in achieving transparency through TSA.

The joke is on the guys claiming 'fraud' and putting it on PMB. It was signed under Sanusi amd GEJ and the owners are from your tribe and my tribe so agabaI23 and theV0ice have cases to answer cheesy

I know how much my former bank paid INFOSYS of India to get us on FINACLE and i know how much my current company is paying for using the SAP software.

If the senate doesn't want CBN to pay that sum, then CBN should put it's in-house IT gurus to task to develop their own cheesy

How you dey my brother? wink

Thank God for another voice of reason! cheesy I was beginning to think most of our guys on NL lack the capacity for rational thought. May God bless you.... wink Nobody is even asking how much CBN paid for the set-up of RTGS its 3rd party settlement platform and how much it still pays annually as maintenance fee. That platform was installed by a foreign company and is still being handled by them, o!
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
pasol4real:

You are the One who is stupid for defending a clear cut biased n prejudiced comment.
Any reasonable n unbiased Person wud detect the prejudice in that comment from the beginning ,when she called John obaro an igbo man .
John obaro is not igbo but urhobo.

Urhobo??!! shocked Chai! Another fallacy! shocked
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by austinauto(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Grundig:
I agree in part with the edo chick but how come if a name doesn't sound yoruba or northern is ascribed as ibo??

I mean, since when did 'obaro' become ibo??
Obara is an urhobo name
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by deramarks(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

NEVER in your life refer to an Urhobo man as an Igbo! NEVER EVER EVER. John is an Urhobo
so itz now u dat want to die for the jhon of a man? Abi are u d jhon y is it paining u dat he was refferred to as an ibo man #some desperate nigerians ......but itx not my biznex sha
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by airsaylongcon: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2015
deramarks:
so itz now u dat want to die for the jhon of a man? Abi are u d jhon y is it paining u dat he was refferred to as an ibo man #some desperate nigerians ......but itx not my biznex sha

I would have taken you to pieces over this comment if you had been a dude but I'm gonna give you a different perspective. As an Mbaise girl, would you smile if I called you an Efik? Or an Orlu girl?
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by deramarks(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I would have taken you to pieces over this comment if you had been a dude but I'm gonna give you a different perspective. As an Mbaise girl, would you smile if I called you an Efik? Or an Orlu girl?
. I wud smile politely and say "no am from imo state" but if u were talkin to someone else I wud let d person defend herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Seun Adedeji Was Arrested For Weed At 13 Now Owns A Weed Startup At 27-bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.