Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. (11966 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by abayskia(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg,Edo girls can bleach anything
go to uniben,ekpoma,auchi poly.Bleachers plenty everywhere
imagine ,a dark girl in 1st 100level go don turn by 2nd semester 100level for uniben
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
abayskia:
Abeg,Edo girls can bleach anything
go to uniben,ekpoma,auchi poly.Bleachers plenty everywhere
imagine ,a dark girl in 1st 100level go don turn by 2nd semester 100level for uniben

Hmmm Benins bleach like crazy, Edo North doesn't bleach as much if at all because their facial features just seem to match when they're fair. Same with Esans. Also, some Edo peoples skin can naturally fluctuate due to sun exposure, but when they live comfortably, they get fairer.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

truth is bitter isn't?
Aii tongue
But d fact s dah u r silly anyway
So gather Ur opinion n shove em down Ur throat
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Maxi112:
still waiting for u to get ya glass

Ya Dats it.d resemblance s alil bit.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Margauxluv:
grin

Ya Dats it.d resemblance s alil bit.

ok then
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by sconp: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lagos should be number 1 on that list, Na Lagos I see say people dey use hypo bleach
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Monalisa185(f): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
flokii:

hmmmm..

buh d guy fit be fulani na... or did he state his tribe in d post?

yet ur yeebos folkz didn't even bother to find out... d first point of call na yorubaa

maka why?

apart from the igbos and Yorubas,which other tribes display their idiotic tribal E-war thugry on NL?

so you see? Una sabi unaselves well a..

abeg,no involve me for this one ooo... OYO
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Maxi112:
ok then

smiley Aii
Ur taller Nd sexier
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Margauxluv:

smiley Aii
Ur taller Nd sexier
Lolx! is not possible oooo cause he is a celebrity... Anyway I welcome ya own opinion....
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Maxi112:
Lolx! is not possible oooo cause he is a celebrity... Anyway I welcome ya own opinion....

deris alot in Life being a celeb cnt chng
.hv a Nice day
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Enahi:

aim5 said he is sorry.

got that bae. been cracking ma ribs here, just going thru all the comment lines and its crazy grin grin grin grin grin All caliber of minds ranging from "borderline loonies to fanatical ethnicists to hyper-aggressive tribalists.

didn't realize that yesterday tho. grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Margauxluv:

deris alot in Life being a celeb cnt chng .hv a Nice day
and u too
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Diamonddris:
According to Nigerian cosmetics association, this few states are the states with the highest purchase of bleaching creams...

1.Enugu state

2.Imo state

3.Anambra state

4.Lagos state

5.Abia state

6.Edo state

7.Ebonyi state

8.Cross river state..

9.Ondo state

10.Ekiti state.

I think this igbo people are really taking bleaching as an occupation,, I think they really need some church...

Sadistic thought...Op you are a sadist
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Adonai7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
pls go to a place in Oyo state called Igboho and saki then do ur corrections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.