Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover (12648 Views)

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by TruthNigeria(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
If this is true, then it's got to be one of the most heartbreaking situations any man can ever find himself.
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared these screenshots and emails one of his readers sent to him narrating how he found out his wife was cheating on him with a man who beats her and tells her to deny him sex. See the screenshots below...

1 Share

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Igyeseh(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmmm.
No wonder divorce rate is on the high raise.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Homeboiy: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by TruthNigeria(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
yeah...

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
First to comment, FP material, again we don hear enough from ladies, this world should kukuma end make man person go heaven go chill with the Angels

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where's the screenshot?
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Fernandowski(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal.... Nah Nah nah

They ain't at all
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Khallyella(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oh, wow.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
animals are now better than some humans..

the zeal to get married quick has them getting married to men they hate and this is the result.

not my business. I play for the other team so

4 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by mightykay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
But this is bad
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by donmanuel1: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is disgusting...Frm the chat the so called man treats her like trash
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by PatriotTemidayo: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
When a woman refused to learn what it means to be a woman, She becomes a problem to her future husband, her children and parents that labour on her..........

Imagine a married woman.

Lagos women self......
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by thestevens: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
maybe I may never get married because I'm broken unbehalf of the husband right now.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Amberon11: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Amberon11: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Married men do worse everyday and y'all don't condemn them (heck yall even applaud them), but when a woman does half, you go all ballistic as if women are cause of the ozone layer depletion.

keep your hypocritical advice to yourself.
PatriotTemidayo:
When a woman refused to learn what it means to be a woman, She becomes a problem to her future husband, her children and parents that labour on her..........

Imagine a married woman.

Lagos women self......

5 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by IAmSkinny: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
WTF
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Pilot4Airbus(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Not true shocked

But if true....

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is a real definition of gobe
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Dollarship(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Joro entertainment
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Amberon11:
Married men do worse everyday and y'all don't condemn them (heck yall even applaud them), but when a woman does half, you go all ballistic as if women are cause of the ozone layer depletion.

Have you forgotten that we are in africa grin grin

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by constance500: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
As in ehn.. I weak
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by constance500: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Amberon11:

5 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
I know this might sound totally off point but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored I put ice cubes in my mouth, blow the cold air on things and pretend I'm a refrigerator. sad

8 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by jaksmillioniar: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Amberon11:

cococandy wont see dis to talk dangotesmummy myfantasies amberon11 u beta shot ur mouth
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wait o, how do people go to this length in cheating? And the man even have the gods to tell her not to sleep wig her husband.
Who born the man abeg.
The woman no try cha cha.
Her husband should just calm down
She's not ready for marriage. I feel her hisband's pain reading their chat.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Angy55(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Terrible.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by jaksmillioniar: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
i kpi sayin it most women are a demon am in pains for dis guy. is his fault a woman dat fear u will neva do dis rubbish she did wen u give ur woman too much frreedom she begin to misbhave womens acts as baby and u nid strong hand to handle and dicipline dem.ayamconfidence dis wat i told u dat day. wen a man beat is wife is not because he hates her but is love beat to calm her down and make her a gud woman is obvius dis guy spoil his wife and give her chance to do dis

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by TruthNigeria(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
ain't loyal... grin
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
cococandy wont see dis to talk dangotesmummy myfantasies
He should try to appease her. make her love him again. He must have done something to make her not interested in him anymore.
As you can see. She said he pushed her away. Who knows what he did? Maybe not paying her enough attention. Divorce is of the devil and a wise man buildeth his home.
We should not follow the western habit of divorcing because of mere cheating.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by dorin27(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
My goodness!! shocked.....this is terrible. Some women sha...
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by Shroud: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
You grabbed the phone before the lock screen would be activated and your wife fought you...you didn't know she had such stamina. You finally locked yourself in the toilet to read her WhatsApp.

Didn't the phone's lock status kick in all the while you were fighting? Just wondering
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover by jaksmillioniar: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
cococandy:

He should try to appease her. make her love him again. He must have done something to make her not interested in him anymore.
As you can see. She said he pushed her away. Who knows what he did? Maybe not paying her enough attention. Divorce is of the devil and a wise man buildeth his home.
We should not follow the western habit of divorcing because of mere cheating.
am sori but u are a wicked person a beauty yet wicket how can u say dat she deny him sex yet anoda guy has bin banging her and talk abt her body in dat manner yet u say he shd beg her god purnish her she deserve to be stone dead. read d blog again u will knw dat wat d lady did is very bad d demon is just givin escuse cos he catch her she can neva change she is a born hoe

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.