Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Do I Tell Him??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him??? (4991 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. What are you talking about? The cheating? Because I'm not buying the roofies story. It sounds like a copout to me. Better hope your man doesn't see through it as well. It's made of sheer fabric, dearie grin
What I typed above is what exactly happened. There is this type of drug that makes a person all excited, I think it's of the MDMA specie (from it's effect). That was what he drugged me with.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by obiorathesubtle: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry [size=30pt]HO[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wallade:
Well, the damage is done already.

You are a slut already but I think you should be tactful in your effort to tell him. You may avoid telling him it was his friend. Just explain briefly that you made a mistake of falling prey to a pervert who drugged you and had sex with you - we all know that is a lie: you were just Hot.

Let's see his reaction and hope he can forgive you. After all, it was just a fling.

However, never let it happen again, especially with his friends or someone connected to the both of you.
Thanks for this sensible contribution I'll stick with this.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
What I typed above is what exactly happened. There is this type of drugs that makes a person all excited, I think it's of the MDMA species (from it's effect). That was what he drugged me with.

And how you know what drug he used? He told you this? He must be the 1st date drug rapist to ever admit to what he did. Either you really rocked his world or someone is really trying hard to be sleek grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Thanks as I wait for your comments.
OP abeg you go wait small, make I consult Oracle. Dis your matta go need rituals oh
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And how you know what drug he used? He told you this? He must be the 1st date drug rapist to ever admit to what he did. Either you really rocked his world or someone is really trying hard to be sleek grin
Well, I studied pharmacology in the Uni so I know all about drugs Hence I emphasized that I knew because of the effects it had on me.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Haa dem Don fukc u so? chai!
Sori sha
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't want blood on my hands. You go ahead & knot the rope for her. #HANG
Awww, you'd make a lovely nanny tongue
But you're mean though.....I like it cheesy
*Attempts to smile wickedly*

I assume a wicked smile must show a lot of teeth grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Well, I studied pharmacology in the Uni so I know all about drugs Hence I emphasized that I knew because of the effects it had on me.

Ok, since you're in the know, allegedly, tell me what have you done about your "findings"? Have you reported him to the police? Yanno, so you present a plausible case to your boo boo.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Krimmy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Babe nawah u oooo. shocked Dis ur story has "K" leg ooo. u shouldn't have gone 2 dat guy's house since u know he is interested in u. And pls wat r u telling us about being drug n yet giving mouth action? Babe we r not kids na. shocked Better no tell this kind of story 2 ur boyfriend,tell him something more convincing pls for ur own good o.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Lsofdk(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
What I typed above is what exactly happened. There is this type of drugs that makes a person all excited, I think it's of the MDMA species (from it's effect). That was what he drugged me with.
waaht..... how do you know that was d drug used on you.
i don't believe your story.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by sseunth(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
If he drugged u indeed.....he gave u spanish fly......la mi kin la e....69 sweet gan.....
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Awww, you'd make a lovely nanny tongue
But you're mean though.....I like it cheesy
*Attempts to smile wickedly*

I assume a wicked smile must show a lot of teeth grin

Lol, I'm not mean though, just blunt.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
lol Op you think we are kids. You visited him with your two eyes open. If I should ask you whether your bf is aware that you visited a guy in his house, you would reply no thats because you already knew what was in store for you and I bet he didnt use condom on you thereby putting your bf at risk. You should leave the dating scene and reevaluate yourself cos right now you dont deserve to be in any committed relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'm not mean though, just blunt.
That's good to hear. Almost took you for a sadist. So how was your day?
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hol'up hol'up so you mean to tell me that while he
was toasting you, you did not report him to your boyfriend? You knew he has interest in you and yet you went to his house? I give up undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by themilanway(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Since you remember the mouth action part,you should as well give us the rest of the details.

How many inches does he have?

Is it bigger than your guy?

Was it missionary 1st or doggy?

How many rounds did you guys had it?

The moans and the groans?

How did you remember to wear back your clothes?

How did you get home?

I'm waiting for the part 2 of this your movie

*picks teeth*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by activefibre1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
lies...thats how they start blaming innocent guy thats it was rape@..women and there drama/spotlight.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
So sorry op, it happens, it really happens... .
... But not to those who have been in a relationship for 6years, i mean, your bond with your mexico boyfriend should be too strong for a friend to make you break in But then, married couples sef dey cheat.
Take heart and tell him, But that was bad!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
I am not shifting blames to anybody. & If you don't have anything better to type, Please don't quote me again.

You slutty piece of trash. I decide when your misery ends. I exposed your plagiarized story and your obvious frustration gives you away. Dimwitted progeny of a diseased raccoon!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You slutty piece of trash. I decide when your misery ends. I exposed your plagiarized story and your obvious frustration gives you away. Dimwitted progeny of a diseased raccoon!

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by kowalsky: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Damn girl.
U effed up big time. His friend for God sakes

#sigh
Girls will 4eva be girls.

Just tell him as it is. If I wer him, I won't forgive nd I'd most likely end us. But you still owe him the truth.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by obiorathesubtle: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

shocked

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
You will not be a faithful wife......I wish you kept the story to yourself.....you lost alls ended....better tell your guy let him decide so that even if you decide to continue falling victim in future he will know its the choice he made....did the drug prevent you from going home?.....you geve a consent and called I'd victimization....for the fact that you didn't call it rape alone shows that you gave in to it...if you were victimized you wouldn't be asking us, you would have called your guy and reported immediately.....because of your stupid acts I,m quoting my own relationship.....eediet...
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by mazizitonene(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
this op no get sense
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by jabojafa(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2015
op hope he used a condom. There is no need confessing to ur man. He might neva understand. He might also neva get to knw cos dt oda dude may neva tell him. Op if u dont tell him am sure dt guy wont. So keep mute. Its nt easy waiting on a guy dt isnt in d same country/state wit u becos guys here wudnt give u breathing space.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by jabojafa(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2015
op bt again if u hv a conscience dt is already pricking u, den tell him and face d damn consequence. D worst dt cn happen is a break up and am sure der are a million and one guys dt are waiting to occupy his space. Distant relationship isnt always easy to keep and dis is one of d draw backs. Also dnt forget d fact dt he too may also cheat/hv cheated on you too. Its not always easy staying away frm ur partner and for a long tym.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by beautifullll1(f): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2015
And you said distant friends....

Lawd have mercy
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Thanks for your contribution.

I aggree that I was reckless, But This could have happened to anybody.

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE

YOU HAVE FAILED TO ADMIT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE SEX STARVED AND NEEDED TO LOOK FOR SOLUTION

CHILD PLAY
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by princeonx: 6:30am On Nov 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ok guy, make sure you don't blow another Grammer until I finish looking up the meaning of this ones oh!

@op, even if your stories na true, why girls dey find am hard to admit say they cheat? A guy will cheat and start a thread asking for the best way to apologize to his girlfriend!
Una own be say una go cheat then start thread how this married man tricked you into 6sex with him simply bcox he bought you an iPhone 6s, or went shopping with you, or how this guy you went to his house innocently at 2am ra.ped you, and so on!!

Smh! Women deceiving me and the whole world since Adam!
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Ballmer: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Krimmy:
Babe nawah u oooo. shocked Dis ur story has "K" leg ooo. u shouldn't have gone 2 dat guy's house since u know he is interested in u. And pls wat r u telling us about being drug n yet giving mouth action? Babe we r not kids na. shocked Better no tell this kind of story 2 ur boyfriend,tell him something more convincing pls for ur own good o.

Krimmy, please do not tell me you intend grooming this gal how she's going to lie her way out of this.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm dunno but t seems u are lying would say he didn't drug u u jez wanted to have fun wif him nd naw u are feeling gulity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? / How To Grow Thick And Full Beards Within A Short Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.