Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Do I Tell Him??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him??? (4993 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
My name is Daisy and This is my Story:

I have a fiancee who loves me so much, He is wlling to do anything for me and can go to any lenght just to make sure I am always Happy. I would have never Hoped for a Better Fiance.

A couple of months ago, He travelled to Mexico to further his studies. Before he travelled, Most of my female friends adviced that we tie the knot before he leaves but I told them it wasn't neccessary that if we were meant to be, We will eventually get married.

Recently, one of his distant friends started making passes at me. I initaill ignored him and he seemed to have gotten the message.

On this fateful day, He invited me to his house, An invitation he refferd to as "Harmless". When I got there, He offered me drinks and we started chatting about so many irelevant things. After some minutes of incessant chatting I began to feel a little bit turvy, it was then that it dawned to me that I might have been drugged.

Fast foward to few minutes later, I was on his bed and we were Performin MouthAction on each other which later led to full blown Sex. I felt used and dirty afterwards.

I don't want to hurt my fiance by telling him BUT I know that if he finds out himself, It might be more Harzadious to our 6 years relationship.

So the question is, How is the best way to tekk him what happened?

Thanks as I wait for your comments.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by benedictnsi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
You are a complete disappointment..... Thats all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by bettercreature(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Slut!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry

U don't deserve him! U two will never be togeda!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Mancity26(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
if i give u e-slap now u go faint.. You no tell us when u dey go cheat for dat guy house, na after you enjoy enuf lashing b4 u remember nairalaanders.. Tell us dat konji dey catch u and u go change oil.. If he drugg u, u for sleep na but u can stil remember how una take do mouth action and 69.. Na so una dey take cheat dey hide, go do pregnant test.. D oda dude dey mexico dey sex starve himself thinking say u dey faithful.. If i get dat guy number naa me go tell am.. If there is any oda word more dan ''cheater'' na wetin u be.. #funnynation comedian

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by osaslord500(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin, I for comment but I no wan insult u. I don already chop ban from phone section.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op you went to the house of your friend fiancee even when you know he was having a crush on youhmmmmmmm...

What prevented you from taking your leave at the initial stage,after realizing the mess you were into

How can you give someone a head when you are dowsy,or do i miss that part were you wrote something like seeing the exchange in mouth actions?

Ooooops i dnt believe this story,a lady ought to know visiting a guy alone is a risk she shouldnt take if she is not ready to go under the sheet especially when the guy in question is crushing on you...

Am sorry op,you just lost your mansadsad

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry angry babe see as i dey look u shocked just wait for d bashing of ur life!!**some guys wll come here now and say hoes aint loyal like dey r loyal too!!nonsense!!
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by 2dice(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Where is the concluding Part?
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Slut!
it easy to rebuke others even when we have done worst.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015

I've actually seen this movie. Last weekend actually . It's titled "6 YEARS".

You only twisted the part of the boyfriend going to Mexico as against him leaving for New York.

Anyone who doubts the authenticity of my claim should search for "6 YEARS MOVIE" on Google.

Enough of your over-emphasized, sentimental fictional tales.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by boombay(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

I have a fiancee who loves me so much, He is wlling to do anything for me and can go to any lenght just to make sure I am always Happy. I would have never Hoped for a Better Fiance.

A couple of months ago, He travelled to Mexico to further his studies. Before he travelled, Most of my female friends adviced that we tie the knot before he leaves but I told them it wasn't neccessary that if we were meant to be, We will eventually get married.

Recently, one of his distant friends started making passes at me. I initaill ignored him and he seemed to have gotten the message.

On this fateful day, He invited me to his house, An invitation he refferd to as "Harmless". When I got there, He offered me drinks and we started chatting about so many irelevant things. After some minutes of incessant chatting I began to feel a little bit turvy, it was then that it dawned to me that I might have been drugged.

Fast foward to few minutes later, I was on his bed and we were Performin MouthAction on each other which later led to full blown Sex. I felt used and dirty afterwards.

I don't want to hurt my fiance by telling him BUT I know that if he finds out himself, It might be more Harzadious to our 6 years relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I've actually seen this movie. Last weekend actually . It's titled "6 YEARS".

You only twisted the part of the boyfriend going to Mexico as against him leaving for New York.

Anyone who doubts the authenticity of my claim should search for "6 YEARS MOVIE" on Google.

Enough of your over-emphasized, sentimental fictional tales.
All these things happen on a daily basis. I was just unfortunate to be a victim.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by bettercreature(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it easy to rebuke others even when we have done worst.
Only slut can have sex with someone who did not ask her out

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by olasmith10(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aldo am on d bike now, I don't mind my phone falling as I must type dis...young lady, u are a complete disgrace to the feminine world.. are u dat cheap...ao can u as a full grown adult make a complete mess of urself.. as far as am concerned, ur fiance doesn't deserve a lady like u..I don't understand what is d problem with u ladies with coconut God forsaken brain... nonsense..

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
All these things happen on a daily basis. I was just unfortunate to be a victim.
QueenDaisyy:
Quit the lies, lass/dude. Your story - scratch that, it ISN'T YOURS- is fictional. As fake as Nicki Minaj's butts.

Wait a minute, for the sake of this ongoing conversation(?): what do you mean by "victim "? A girl walks to single guy's apartment of her own volition, sits on his bed and is conscious enough to admit she gave him a _fellatio yet you term her "A VICTIM ".
Weak attempt at apportioning blames. Hopefully birds would believe you, her and your likes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Quit the lies, lass/dude. Your story - scratch that, it ISN'T YOURS- is fictional. As fake as Nicki Minaj's butts.

Wait a minute, for the sake of this ongoing conversation(?): what do you mean by "victim "? A girl walks to single guy's apartment of her own volition, sits on his bed and is conscious enough to admit she gave him a _fellatio yet you term her "A VICTIM ".
Weak attempt at apportioning blames. Hopefully birds would believe you, her and your likes.

I am not shifting blames to anybody. & If you don't have anything better to type, Please don't quote me again.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by WebSurfer(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
slut
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by WebSurfer(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
How did the sex section go, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted?
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's strange because most people who were drugged, often have no recollection of the actual sex, but here you are reminiscing about your 69.

I don't believe this story. I think you're lying & just looking for an easy way out of this lustful mess you've created for yourself. Keep your legs closed next time! Better still, stop visiting men in their homes since you seem unable to keep your knees together.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by khristals(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
warisdis ...I want to biliv thiziz somethn lyk a joking stuf undecided cheesy

....but hold on abit o, a recap to help me understand this trash piece

•A friend of your nigger made a move on you and all you could do was ignore?..whatever happened to saying a vehement NO! FVCK YOU!!

•After which he invites you over and amazingly u were quick to show up... tell me something I don't know abeg grin
Forget that thing.. if the guy no drug you (that's assuming he did) you for rape am!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
That's strange because most people who were drugged, often have no recollection of the actual sex, but here you are reminiscing about your 69.

I don't believe this story. I think you're lying & just looking for an easy way out of this lustful mess you've created for yourself. Keep your legs closed next time! Better still, stop visiting men in their homes since you seem unable to keep your knees together.
Thanks for your contribution.

I aggree that I was reckless, But This could have happened to anybody.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by LaurelP(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Girls will enjoy finish, come out and say "The guy took advantage of me". Diaris God oo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow. That's not at all harsh or noose inspiring lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Akposkool(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
You be orosco olosho
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Thanks for your contribution.

I aggree that I was reckless, But This could have happened to anybody.

Ok. What are you talking about? The cheating? Because I'm not buying the roofies story. It sounds like a copout to me. Better hope your man doesn't see through it as well. It's made of sheer fabric, dearie grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Wallade(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Well, the damage is done already.

You are a slut already but I think you should be tactful in your effort to tell him. You may avoid telling him it was his friend. Just explain briefly that you made a mistake of falling prey to a pervert who drugged you and had sex with you - we all know that is a lie: you were just Hot.

Let's see his reaction and hope he can forgive you. After all, it was just a fling.

However, never let it happen again, especially with his friends or someone connected to the both of you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by QueenDaisyy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. What are you talking about? The cheating? Because I'm not buying the roofies story. It sounds like a copout to me. Better hope your man doesn't see through it as well. It's made of sheer fabric, dearie grin
What I typed above is what exactly happened. There is this type of drugs that makes a person all excited, I think it's of the MDMA species (from it's effect). That was what he drugged me with.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Wow. That's not at all harsh or noose inspiring lipsrsealed

Lol, I don't want blood on my hands. You go ahead & knot the rope for her. #HANG

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Richardonald(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

OP i quote u..you are a liar,tell me why u visited him at first place.u think guys dey dull third leg..i dont know why girls won't stop cheating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? / I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light / Eight Things Men Hate During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.