Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Do I Tell Him??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him??? (4992 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm dunno but t seems u are lying would say he didn't drug u u jez wanted to have fun wif him nd naw u are feeling guilty
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
All these things happen on a daily basis. I was just unfortunate to be a victim.

You allowed it happen,because you wanted it to happen #NoExcuse.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by dazzlingd(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
All these things happen on a daily basis. I was just unfortunate to be a victim.
your story is fake, ur dp is fake, ur profile is fake.

u are fake
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by mrkay101(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Op even you don't belive ur story. U keep on saying he drugged u. What's ur proof that he did? U have no one to blame but ursef.

Hhere's what I think really happened. Op uve been Hot for sometime now and u wanted a release. U saw the opportunity and u went for it now I belive ur jst feeling guilty.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Mcslize: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

Baby nice one. The guy must have smiled cheepishly after the deed. In his mind...dis gal bad gon. See d kind bj she give me sef. I no fit laugh o.

But seriously dis is d reason why it is a waste of time being committed to a particular gal cuz they ain't loyal at all.

Distance relationship flop. Even some whose boyfriends still stay close to them do bang with another Nigga at interval who may have succeeded in breaking their self defence wall making them vulnerable.

Some girls are just too romantically vulnerable. At the slightest of them feeling a little love from a guy, they fall woefully to their predator's bait.

Any way, atleast u enjoyed the banging. That's what matters.

And I can swear with my life that u will bang with that nigga again trust me.
Especially if the banging was fantastic there will always be a 2nd come back. Next visit he won't even bothers inviting u...u go still carry ur Legs waka go meet am for his House. Nothing do u babe....
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Emilord(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
You are a fvcking b!tch and its obvious you enjoyed the sex. This is why most nigerian men have completely lost hope in our girls. There is no more wife material in nigeria. Indomie generation!!! Fvck!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
My name is Daisy and This is my Story:

I have a fiancee who loves me so much, He is wlling to do anything for me and can go to any lenght just to make sure I am always Happy. I would have never Hoped for a Better Fiance.

A couple of months ago, He travelled to Mexico to further his studies. Before he travelled, Most of my female friends adviced that we tie the knot before he leaves but I told them it wasn't neccessary that if we were meant to be, We will eventually get married.

Recently, one of his distant friends started making passes at me. I initaill ignored him and he seemed to have gotten the message.

On this fateful day, He invited me to his house, An invitation he refferd to as "Harmless". When I got there, He offered me drinks and we started chatting about so many irelevant things. After some minutes of incessant chatting I began to feel a little bit turvy, it was then that it dawned to me that I might have been drugged.

Fast foward to few minutes later, I was on his bed and we were Performin MouthAction on each other which later led to full blown Sex. I felt used and dirty afterwards.

I don't want to hurt my fiance by telling him BUT I know that if he finds out himself, It might be more Harzadious to our 6 years relationship.

So the question is, How is the best way to tekk him what happened?

Thanks as I wait for your comments.
jst tel hm and zero ur mind. bt I doubt if he wld still want to b in d relationship. cus hw can u xplain dat ur wer drugged.he no go bliv.move on babe. infact una for still separate self.hw una wan cope.he wld find a sharp baby der n forget u.my friend do am.
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Krimmy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ballmer:

Krimmy, please do not tell me you intend grooming this gal how she's going to lie her way out of this.

Nope... just my way of telling her that i think she is lying. The story ain't straight at all. Its just a pity for d boyfriend sha
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by torqque7(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Thanks for your contribution.

I aggree that I was reckless, But This could have happened to anybody.

Keep telling yourself that..it would console you with time from the actual truth that you is a hoe..even the drug story you just threw that in to make it convenient for you to open your legs,you were always a horney bitch on the loose and the guy helped your life..if it was a guy that f#cked ur friend now we won't hear the last of it o and they will the shouting guys can't control themselves.. angry[
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by 4stylz: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry babe see as i dey look u shocked just wait for d bashing of ur life!!**some guys wll come here now and say hoes aint loyal like dey r loyal too!!nonsense!!

Who be this one again! U siding fuuckups, I am sure you are one of those girls that will sleep with ur lovers friend just for revenge
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
4stylz:

Who be this one again! U siding fuuckups, I am sure you are one of those girls that will sleep with ur lovers friend just for revenge
Read my comment very well and quote again pls!! undecided cos i dont think u understand!
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by Damayor12(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
I am not shifting blames to anybody. & If you don't have anything better to type, Please don't quote me again.

You're a damn hoee. Damnd slutt.

Number 1: you go to a dude's house, that lives alone.. that had something for you.. drugged or not.. every girl going to a guys house knows wassup..

Number 2: Let's assume you were drugged, im sure you should cry through the whole process, wrestle with the dude, or something, instead you gave yourselves a "69", is that a position for somebody who isn't co-ordinated?!

Number 3: you had sometime for pre-intimacy, not straight to your puszy, a normal girl would object and back ouut, or something, you let it end with sex!

You're now coming to nairaland to ask what we will do to help your Hoe-ey self,

Final Verdict: You're a dammned dicck thirsty hoe who doesn't deserve somebody that went abroad to go hustle for the both of you..

P.S: Abeg come and see me this weekend na.. a "harmless" visit, I swearDown. grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by grimandevil: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

Thunder fire your mouth fire victim, women always claiming victim. Amu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:( / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L / They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.