Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. (836 Views)

Relationship Tips For Guys: Top 5 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / How To Deal With Someone Who Is Disturbing You Wit Unnecessary Calls. / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by CaniiiceDim(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Composed By Canice Dim
Charles, a promising young guy of 27 years, just got a job with a commercial bank in Enugu.
He also managed to secure a Self-Contain apartment since his parents stay in Aba, Abia State - south east of Nigeria.
It happened that whenever Charles passes through Mama Iyabo's shop,,, She would always ask Charles when he would marry.
Any lady he sees with Charles, she would always endeavor to inquire from Charles if she was the chosen one.
It got so much that Mama Iyabo made it a habit to always disturb Charles' life, urging him to go and marry.
This made Charles to find another "apian way" through which he can avoid Mama Iyabo's shop, whenever he was either going out or coming in.
It was hell for the young man.
But for how long would Charles avoid Mama Iyabo?
One morning,
A strange idea came into Charles' head as he woke up.
He was sure that it would lead to the end of Mama Iyabo's questioning and disturbances.
Charles smiled as he wore his clothes and headed to Mama Iyabo's shop.
CHARLES: Mama Iyabo... Good morning ma...
MAMA IYABO: Oh my son, this your greeting this morning na God-sent iiooO,,, I been wan even tell you about my dream for you last night wey you do wedding,,, My boy, try and hurry ooO
CHARLES: Errm,,, Mama, that very topic is exactly why I am here now.
MAMA IYABO: EeeeEhhh,,, Chai... My son, you get sense... No mind all these yeye yeye boys wey no dey think of their future... See eeh,,, You re never complete until u marry ooO,, Se ogbo?
CHARLES: That is very correct, mama,,, ermm,, I want to tell you that I have finally done what you have been disturbing me to do siiinnccceee....
I have found a woman I will marry...
MAMA IYABO: *jumps up*,,,, Ese ese oO,,, Oluwa mi ese... You see what I always tell young people and they will be seeing me as bad woman,,, You re wise my son,, you re wise...
CHARLES: Thank you mama,,, Urrmmm,, but I have a problem right now. You see.. I actually made my woman to sneak out the list of the marital rites of her village through her mother,,, And I have seen the estimate of the requirements,,, and i found out that the list is worth #400,000... Now, the problem is that I have only #120,000 with me,,, and I can't wait any longer...
Pls, can you borrow me the remaining #280,000... I promise you,,, I will pay back after the wedding. Please ma...
#Graveyard_Silence for some minutes
MAMA IYABO: My son,,, You know I see myself as your mother,,, and as a son wey dey obey him mama,,, I no go tell you lie. As you no get the money to do everything wey you go need to marry your wife,, I go advise you make you wait small... Continue to dey gather the money, you hear so?
As you see me so... That money wey you just call now,,, Since my mama born me, I never see that kain money before.
Where I wan for bring am?
Make you just relax, se ogbo?
God's time, na hin be the best, you hear?
No rushing in life..
#Charles_Flares_Up
CHARLES: Mama iyabo, you mean you cannot help me with common 280k?
But you re the one that made me to propose to this my girl and even asked for the list...
Mama Iyabo, you must help me oO,,,, You must ooO..
MAMA IYABO: Aarhh Arhhh,,, Charly my son, I no carry vex know you ooO,,, That girl wey dey make you hurry hurry like this, if she no go wait for you, make she waka na...
She think say e easy to marry wife?
Na free?
Charly, make you relax you hear?
Na comot I been wan comot go market as you meet me so,,, Make I dey rush go.
As mama iyabo escapes the scene, she started cursing Charles under her breathe;
"Oloshi.. Omo iya jati jati... Go use ur mama do ritual becos say u wan marry..."
CHARLES: On sighting Mama Iyabo zooming off the scene, fell on the ground laughing and farting.
What an idea!
From today onwards, Mama Iyabo would never disturb Charles' life ever again.
Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
call me when you shorten the thing
Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Funny small
Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Will these long essay work with my mum? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by obiorathesubtle: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
(-_- ) you're terrible at telling jokes man! And take this dead ass sh|t to the dead joke section.
Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by CherishedIma(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mama Iyabo carry Charles matter put for head like gala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys' Top Secret: How To Shut Up Those Disturbing You To Marry. by delishpot: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sidon there. Na poor mama dem you go fit use this one do. You will only end up making your poor mom feel bad and helpless that she cant help you.
Infact some mama go say dump that "expensive" girl and she will look for a good girl for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boo Cheats On You Ping Me Lets Cheat On Him Too / A Must Read For All Single Ladies "Husband Scarcity" / BBM Instant Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.