Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9636 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2009
You guys just come here and post without reading any of my replies. I said i saw her when i visited nija last november i even foundout that she's not sincere through a nairalander who called her number. She said the 12'500 i sent her last week will be the last doh she'll ever ask from me and i've not heard from her since.

@JaneyZ
how did u meet the stranger who supported u? smiley
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Bossbitch(f): 9:53am On May 28, 2009
U were so nice to help her. u r a diamond, hrd 2 com by but clearly u r simply throwin ur money in2 a bottomless pit. she's goin 2 keep askin 4 more. u hv 2 be firm and stand ur ground. tell her u cnt put up with her shit any longer. she probably has other ppl lyk u since u said she wasn't sincere. just ignore her after u tell her ur nt doin it anymore. she'll get tired of beggin nd move on. my mom has a brother lyk dat, can u bliv he has neva paid rent in his life yet he has a wife and 3 kids. He still blames d family 4 his misfortune and keeps beggin even ffrm d lasy born. He still goes around bad-mouthing d family. rili, rili, rili ungrateful. God deliver us frm bottomless pits, AMEN

Dont forget 2 b polite

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JanezY(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2009
He actually gave me a lift from Ado-Ekiti to Akure, we got talking, He dropped me off at the park cos i was going to Benin city were my fmum reside.(i actually my Dad when i was JSS2). Gave me his complimentry card i never called him cos then there were no GSM Phone U had to go to Nitel office and queen were always alarmingly long,
We bumped into each other after 2 months at benin and asked how was school i told him could go cos my mum couldn't affords the responsibility.
that was how it started> He told me to wait, made some contacts and drove me to Ado-ekiti did my registration and ensure i had accomodation my saving grace was dt Matric was a week to when i resumed. but some how things got better he came to see me once in a month at school. he was really nice. smiley
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2009
George_D:

At least you were sincere. We are talking about a conman here disguised as a girl in need.
I dont think so.
Agaba said he called the number and spoke with the so-called Ifeyinwa at lenght.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2009
ifyalways:

I dont think so.
Agaba said he called the number and spoke with the so-called Ifeyinwa at lenght.

That's because you don't know how these conmen work. What stops him from giving the
phone to his girlfriend for her to answer the call? Think about that.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2009
Boss bitch:

U were so nice to help her. u r a diamond, hrd 2 com by but clearly u r simply throwin ur money in2 a bottomless pit. she's goin 2 keep askin 4 more. u hv 2 be firm and stand ur ground. tell her u cnt put up with her shit any longer. she probably has other ppl lyk u since u said she wasn't sincere. just ignore her after u tell her ur nt doin it anymore. she'll get tired of beggin nd move on. my mom has a brother lyk dat, can u bliv he has neva paid rent in his life yet he has a wife and 3 kids. He still blames d family 4 his misfortune and keeps beggin even ffrm d lasy born. He still goes around bad-mouthing d family. rili, rili, rili ungrateful. God deliver us frm bottomless pits, AMEN

Dont forget 2 b polite
The last time we had a long chat thru yoahoo messenger i told her {not for the 1st time} that i had put her story in nairaland she thought i was joking till she checked the link that i sent to her email box and saw the story herself. I even put our yahoo conversation there and her number. She vexed after people kept calling her and promised that she'll never disturb me for money again if i help her with the 12'500 naira she requested for.

And i get the feeling that she won't bother me. She used to waste plenty money calling me. Sometimes i just waste her credit by not talking when i answer the call. Or just listen to her sob stories till she tired of wasting her credit. She sef know i don tire. Thats why i put the story in nairaland.

George_D:

That's because you don't know how these conmen work. What stops him from giving the
phone to his girlfriend for her to answer the call? Think about that.
I was chatting with this babe online for a good year before i started helping her. I even chatted with her on the phone before i helped her too. And i keep saying that when i visited nija last November we met in the flesh in lag. She no gree for me coz she no hapy with d small 3 k and d fake mobile phone where i dash am and me sef decided to drive her from my house coz i hated her attitude. i even felt like beating her that morning.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2009
@manmustwac,
You can see for yourself that you're dealing with a 'razor' lady. As long as you keep
doling out good cash, she's in for the long haul grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Bossbitch(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2009
manmustwac:

The last time we had a long chat thru yoahoo messenger i told her {not for the 1st time} that i had put her story in nairaland she thought i was joking till she checked the link that i sent to her email box and saw the story herself. I even put our yahoo conversation there and her number. She vexed after people kept calling her and promised that she'll never disturb me for money again if i help her with the 12'500 naira she requested for.

And i get the feeling that she won't bother me. She used to waste plenty money calling me. Sometimes i just waste her credit by not talking when i answer the call. Or just listen to her sob stories till she tired of wasting her credit. She sef know i don tire. Thats why i put the story in nairaland.
I was chatting with this babe online for a good year before i started helping her. I even chatted with her on the phone before i helped her too. And i keep saying that when i visited nija last November we met in the flesh in lag. She no gree for me coz she no hapy with d small 3 k and d fake mobile phone where i dash am and me sef decided to drive her from my house coz i hated her attitude. i even felt like beating her that morning.

dnt give her d money, dnt pick her calls, lastly, pray she gets tired
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2009
I am sure manmustwac is more interested in doling out cash to this cunny girl and running
back here to complain later grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Ekpe2009: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
o boy i never no say dis kan of mumu person still dey dis contry. U min say u de put money 4 byabya bank wey no get withdrawal abi na ATM wey de swallo card at least you supose go show ur pple say u wan marry or u de red cross. any wey it depends on de mind u take doam if u no carry any bad tin in mind God will bless u but if ur mind be say u wan wire na him be say ur money don enta vioce mail sorrrrry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
e be like say him mumu true true grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by deepthroat(f): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2009
Serves you right for going into random chat rooms and chatting up random chics. Deal with your problem.  How a random woman who you have never met will persuade you into sending her cash is beyond me.   

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
this guy is clueless, i tell you grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by dean2725: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2009

Agaba: Ify what's up?
Ify: I am fine
Agaba: How school?
Ify: I did not tell you I am in School
Agaba: What do you do then?
Ify: I am looking for work
Agaba: OK what kinda work so that we can how we will fix you?
Ify: O'level now
Agaba: But why don't wanna go to University
Ify: I am looking for a sponsor
Agaba: What about your father?
Ify: Father is there but mother is late
Agaba: Sorry oo, don't you have brother?
Ify: they are all small, they are all in primary, no primary and secondary.
Agaba: What levels?
Ify: One is taking common entrance, one is SS2 and one is in SS3
Agaba: Just wanted to say hi bye
Ify: OK
Agaba: Do you know who called you?
Ify: No
Agaba: OK bye
Ify: tell me now.
Agaba: Don't worry
End of discussion:

seriously i cant just help but laugh my ass off with this one. if u know how this guys do all the runs, u ll realize this convo even show more of the fact that the the girl is a scammer. grin grin
Firstly there is nothing that says she can not have a phone purposely for her maga; rarely u will see those scammers with one phone. So that any time the phone rings, they will sure know the call is not from friends or relatives but MAGA and prepare themselves (like changing voice, finding a fitting place to recieve the call) before picking up the call

secondly, the guy said in of his post that he had told her he would post her number on NL, so what do u xpect from someone from initial mindset that anytime anyday she might be called by anybody trying to confirm her authenticity concernig her runs with "womanmustwac". And agaba123 even make it easier for her when he asked about her school; no doubt she must have known that the caller is from NL or someone linked to womanmustwac.

Moreover, who (no matter how desperate in need of money) will just be talking to a stranger without even asking of his name or where he get her number??. The statement "I did not tell you I am in School" is just one of those things wink :Dmakes no different cheesy. She talked as if she had been expecting the call before
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That being said, she might truly what she called herself and really need the money. If you know that she geniuely need your assistance and you are[b]capable[/b] to keep helping her, i advise you go ahead. But if you are not comfortable helping her and you dont have the means anymore, then stop talking to her and probably change ur SIM (that might be hard though) since she is stil calling you. You can not be hurting urself and be pleasing a stranger that u dont even sure of her. Charity begins at home. It doesnt make sense helping someone (that you are not sure of her genuity) when you have your own relatives in need of help. If she doesnt appreciate the one you have done, thats her problem.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
the guy is obviously a clown grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks? / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / She Is Not A Liability!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.