Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9620 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by kshow1(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2009
@ poster : the chat room u just supplied does not mean i still believe its a true conversation,it does not cost anybody anything to create two yahoo addresses. shocked shocked.

BUT if its a true story you must be a first class MUGU as your name implies manmustwac truely mugumustdrop.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2009
What a silly tale. the girl is a medical student and her grammar is so poor?
Here i was thinking atheists were smarter than a 5th grader.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mikkiano(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2009
frank3.16:

Guy, why exactly did you start giving her mony in the first place? how did she get to convince you?

cheiiii my guy don fall in love. What was your motive? you cant tell me its pity.

you said u you helped her get a job? what happened? did your friend confirm that it was a girl? i mean u should have gotten information about the girl you are sending momey and getting job for from your friend? i mean ur friend should have told you the type of girl u were dealing with.

I am sorry u dont really sound wise.

so if you need sharp guys like me to help u get the necessary information should you should have gotten, send me at least 100dollars let me use it to make important calls on ur behalf
[/quote
Guy u harsh o, so u mean say u wan chop mugu money,

I wonder why dis fake tale is causing so much commotion in the hauz?, when guyman no gree sharp,im must spend till im dry,
This kinda medical student's grammar is very appalling.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2009
Bros, you don fall mugu for this babe o! Sorry!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2009
is there a medical school at UNEC

what sort of crash course medical program is that anyway that she started and finished her program in less that 3or 4 years since you've known her
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2009
salsera:

is there a medical school at UNEC

what sort of crash course medical program is that anyway that she started and finished her program in less that 3or 4 years since you've known her

Where about do you live in Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 4:07am On May 20, 2009
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by edumen2003: 10:45am On May 20, 2009
My man, if u want to help her for God's sake, continue doing it but if for any future relationship, forget it , she will definitely run away, infact my advice to guys is that they should avoid doing anything with student(girl) especially when you re in a working class and are not also staying close to her as she will definitely keep another boy friend as to pass her courses especially those ones that are not brainy.So that is my advice mate.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by DHead(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2009
Na wa-o-o!!!  shocked
Wonda sha never end!
Only u do all dos thins 2 some thing u don't knw if it's human or not? Well done bros.
Don't worry, ur reward is in heaven. ans amen!  grin

Well if na true think 2wice! i maen 3rice evn 4ice.!!!! 
Make i ask: You dey go church?
If yes 'pray to ur God' 4 wisdom.

It's not out of place 2 help someone u don't kno; but if it is becoming dat u borrow jst 2 please her or you don't have enough, tel her 'I'm sorry I don't ve and i believe if its a reasonable girl or thing, she'll understand.
Don't please her to displease urself-dat's eye service!!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2009
It is because of these kind of stories that most corrupt men will like to 'see
the pants' of ladies before giving them a dime. Not that I support that kind
of attitude, though.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by decash(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2009
hey boby,
if u r well to do, continue helping 'cos ur rewad comin on the way.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by emmajones: 2:31pm On May 20, 2009
Dear friend,

Are you sure you are dealing with a girl or man? You ahve not seen her before even when you visit lagos. Be careful im sure she is a man.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On May 20, 2009
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i came on line just to let you know that am really tires of life, manythings has happen to me and things are stil happening, all  i need is for you to help me pay this fees so tht i wil register these exams and buy food for my self and my siblings, am tired of life
ifeyinwa obianigwe: please help me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am beeging u
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: how many times do i have to say no
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am here
ifeyinwa obianigwe: help me
manmustwack: AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u called yesterday nite
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i ant beg u again
manmustwack: I HAVE MY OWN PEPLE THAT NEED MONEY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i know
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i will nt beg u again
ifeyinwa obianigwe: why are u doing this to me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: pls help me
manmustwack: YOU KEEP SAYING THAT
manmustwack: WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE U?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i sear i wil nt bother u again
ifeyinwa obianigwe: by july we will h enough to eat n drink
manmustwack: NA SO U DEY TALK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: foood will be plentiful
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i wont bother u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i swear
manmustwack: I EVEN PUT YOUR STORY IN NIRALAND
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is good
manmustwack: I NO GET 20 KAY TO DASH U OK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i need help
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank
ifeyinwa obianigwe: please
ifeyinwa obianigwe: my hope please
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank please help me
manmustwack: IFY I DON TIRE AM NOT EVEN WORKING NOW I NO GET MOMNEY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: abeg
ifeyinwa obianigwe: dnt do this to me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are hurting me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: by fustration me
manmustwack: FIRST OF ALL U SAID TILL I SHOULD HELP U TILL U FINISH YOUR MEDICINE COURSE
manmustwack: NOW U WANT ME TO HELP YOUR FAMILY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: nt my family
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are nt helping them in shool
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is nt wat i mean
manmustwack: U WANT ME TO PAY YOUR BROS WAEC FEES ABI?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: yes and my food
manmustwack: MANY PPL GO TALK SAY U B 419
manmustwack: AND THAT AM A MUGU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: as how
ifeyinwa obianigwe: why do u call me that
manmustwack: I DIDN'T CALL U MUGU READ WHAT I SAID PROPERLY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am nt a 419 and i cant take u as mugu but u are just trying to change someone life
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht wat u are doing
ifeyinwa obianigwe: ok
ifeyinwa obianigwe: and i pray u will understnd
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is nt as u are puting it
ifeyinwa obianigwe: but i need help that alll
manmustwack: I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THEN
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i dnt need pray now cos am at the point of death
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i need help n solution to my problem
manmustwack: YOUR NOT SERIOUS
manmustwack: GOD WON'T ALLOW U TOO DIE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am telling u the truth
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: if i stopcalling u now , maybe i hv died of thinking and hunger
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: AM SERIOUSLY FED UP WITH YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i  know  \
manmustwack: AND AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am kneeling down b4 u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: the people i borrow  money are on my neck now
manmustwack: I POST YOUR STORY IN NAIRALAND AND MOST OF DEM ARE SAYING U B 419
manmustwack: SO IF I DON'T SENT U DOH HOW U GO SETTLE DEM?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i dnt know dear
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht why am confuse
manmustwack: AM GOING NOW IFY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank dnt go
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am crying to u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: dnt go
manmustwack: AND AM GONNA POST OUR CONVERSATION IN NAIRALAND
ifeyinwa obianigwe: yes
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is ok
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i only need help
manmustwack: I'LL CALL U LATER
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht allll
ifeyinwa obianigwe: wen wil u call me
manmustwack: SOON
ifeyinwa obianigwe: time
manmustwack: WITHIN THE HOUR
ifeyinwa obianigwe: thnks so much
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are sending it abi
ifeyinwa obianigwe: God will bless u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: watever u desire will come to u
manmustwack: I WISH HE BLESS U INSTEAD
ifeyinwa obianigwe: it is well with u
manmustwack: BYE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: we wil bless u 2
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i will expecting ur call
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: OK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am very happy now
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: YES
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank u mean u send my name at nairaland
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am just viewing it now
manmustwack: EVERYTHING IS THERE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i tauught u are kiding
ifeyinwa obianigwe: oh my god
ifeyinwa obianigwe: it is serious
manmustwack: AM TIRED OF YOU I KEEP TELLING U

This is not right though.
With each post on yim, there's a corresponding time log. Where's the time log?

For example:
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:41:47 PM): i want to use our chat as example on nairaland
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:41:52 PM): tell me you loff me
Reeama Mukina (5/20/2009 2:42:35 PM): i loff you pass sugar and bom bom biscuit
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:42:50 PM): good
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:43:09 PM): i dey go senegal go pay your bride price
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:43:11 PM):
Reeama Mukina (5/20/2009 2:44:25 PM):
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2009
i dont know what to make of this thread but damn i cant stop laughing.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2009
Maybe the 'babe' is a conman for real grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ifyalways(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2009
From,every indication,there is no babe.the OP prolly cooked up everything.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by kaypumpin2(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2009
manmustwack: GOD WON'T ALLOW U TOO DIE

Thought you are an atheist?

And of course unless you are using YIM 1.0,how come there is no corresponding time for the convo?

A medical student and her written English is that piss-poor?

I am confuzzled!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by DHead(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2009
@Dhead, na true e dey talkoooooooooo wink, @ post if u dey send person dat kind amount it is well with u, but i wan tell u say make u send the last mony give am and quit this ridiculuos game haba monkey dey work baboon dey shop cry O boy tellam make she find something doing and stop all dat cock and bull story embarassed u don try so far leave d rest for her to complete, God wount hold u responsible cool enough is enough for d wise cool cool
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

For example:
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:41:47 PM): i want to use our chat as example on nairaland
spikedcylinder woman (5/20/2009 2:43:09 PM): i dey go senegal go pay your bride price

NOT SURE IF THAT IS ALWAYS THE CASE.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2009
@agaba123

it was a question , i'm not that familiar with medical schools in the east.

besides that it takes about 6 years to round up medical school anyways so how her starting and finishing school so fast is also suspect
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2009
May not always be the case.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2009
So the dude is an atheists, I should have known. . What a fool!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2009
Hey, let's have compassion on them. They're only acting in ignorance.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2009
Even an utter ignorant nincompoop wouldn’t have been so stupid to have swallowed such shallow lies in the first place
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2009
Yes, it's a surprise how often we seem to fall for this type of tricks sometimes.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 9:13pm On May 20, 2009
Anyway the topic is so laughable. . Could all still be pack of lies
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Sauron1: 11:55pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

For example:

I am not sure that is always the case.
It seems u need the F2 button to activate the corresponding time log.
Nice try but you are not Sherlock Holmes. grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

For example:

You can turn the time log on or off.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by idiafaith: 9:53am On May 21, 2009
God bless u for ur generosity. but you have to tell her the truth if truly u are tired or u can no longer afford her school fees. except u are doing it with the intention of getting married to her.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by spikedcylinder: 11:21am On May 21, 2009
Hmmmn. . . . in all my years of using YIM, the time log has always been there. No harm in clarifying. wink
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2009
If this story is really true, then my friend, you have fallen into the hands of a very
sophisticated trickster. I think you should try seeing this babe in person to be really
sure she is who she claims to be.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2009
idiafaith:

God bless u for ur generosity. but you have to tell her the truth if truly u are tired or u can no longer afford her school fees. except u are doing it with the intention of getting married to her.
I have no intention fo marry the babe am just helping her out of compassion.

George_D:

If this story is really true, then my friend, you have fallen into the hands of a very
sophisticated trickster. I think you should try seeing this babe in person to be really
sure she is who she claims to be.
If you had taken the time to go thruogh my posts you'd have foundout that i've already met the babe last november which was my last trip to nija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Not A Liability!!!! / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.