Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9633 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by abhosts(m): 1:37am On May 19, 2009
It seems some people do not even read a whole thread before posting. This Guy has been exposed as a fictional writer. Please ignore him.

It is amazing that most of these agnostic folks have no moral compass themselves, yet they love to judge others.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 3:50am On May 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

What are you? A fucking muguleta or something?  Daddy or mummy died of poison, hooking her up with employment, buying recharge card, sending her money every week like you are her caretaker, doing this doing that.  You really need to hear yourself out.  You need to QUIT!  You are not being a good samaritan, you are being a big time APA.  You are being used like condom.

I guess that's what you get for preying on po' lil christian girls, ya self-service.

Waht is a muguleta?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Builder: 7:46am On May 19, 2009
@ poster,

i wish i had know u before now, maybe u can help me pay for my house or even sponsor family thru school.

Omo i beg fashi the babe or else she go chop u like ofio
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JJYOU: 8:42am On May 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

lmao osisi. took you long enough. sheesh  grin
$osisi:

@ manmustwac, you must really take us for fools,bloody liar.
I take back every good thing I said about you
Idiot!
I'm sure you can't even feed yourself talk less of sending anyone a red cent
who dash monkey banana

haha my dear sister remember " the fool says there is no God". 

it is always funny to see confused souls answer to their name. may God have mercy.

TOH, thanks for this well done.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Ekwere(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2009
Builder:

@ poster,

i wish i had know u before now, maybe u can help me pay for my house or even sponsor family thru school.

Omo i beg fashi the babe or else she go chop u like ofio

Hello Poster,

Please dont let the comments of some selfish members here to derail u helping this poor gal if indeed she is in school. God might have used u as her helper and in a way He(God) is blessing u so very much. Dont look at 2 years remaining,continue to do ur best and God in heaven would never disappoint u and let me tell u something, u r not a mugu or mumu.
I wonder when Nigerians have thrown their heart of helping others to the wind and MUST u sleep with a gal before u stop being a MUGU or MUMU, please let us change and be our brothers keeper.

God bless u real good.Amen
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by MaxiMax1(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2009
Poster: What should I do

Maximax: Tell her that you want to get married to her, then you will know wether she's the serious type.
If she says not now, you know i am in school!
Tell her you would like to meet her parents.
Then if she still insists on not condescending then be prepared to look elsewhere
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Ekwere(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2009
Maxi-Max:

Poster: What should I do

Maximax: Tell her that you want to get married to her, then you will know wether she's the serious type.
If she says not now, you know i am in school!
Tell her you would like to meet her parents.
Then if she still insists on not condescending then be prepared to look elsewhere

Maxi-maxi, u r very right and this wud sure bring up the truth,thank u for this insight.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by nnemak(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2009
Admin or moderator delete this BIG STORI, This guy is full of plenty lie and blasphemy. This post is not worth it DELETE.

LIE plenty from the beginning.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by jchick(f): 9:51am On May 19, 2009
@ poster,

Permit me to give my opinion.

I would say that the only problem you have is with yourself, once you can define what your motive for helping is (you gotta be really honest with yourself) and you are sure you've not led her to believe you want her, then i believe it's okay to tell her the truth. Be certain that you cannot feel guilty for choosing to stop now, you've tried for her and don't have to break your neck to please her.

I sincerely believe she takes you for a fool 'cos' why will she still keep coming back not just for herself but her family. I don't think that's fair
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Iranoladun(f): 9:55am On May 19, 2009
@ Poster You said the girl has finished her medical degree.  

What is she doing presently?  

Why was it difficult for you in two whole year to ask your friend or any of your relations that you trust to visit the school, the family home of the girl to confirm her identity and her story especially since you have never seen her before (until last November)?  

What happen in November when you met her? Did you verify all her stories?  

Why would a medicine graduate finds it difficult to pay N7500 WAEC fees of her younger brother?

Like someone said the story does not add up; there are gaps that you need to fill.  Please answer all the question I put above. undecided
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by kshow1(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2009
Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GOD DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by swing4real(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2009
I don´t see anything wrong in assisting some one who needs help.Dude if you have the fund and you can help, then go ahead and help her but on the other hand if you cannot then tell her the truth, that as much as you would love to help her achieve her dream you cannot because of your financial situation.Remember we all need someone to climb to that ladder call success.When you help people don´t court or measure, unless u are doing it with the hope of getting something back which in my own view is not a good idea.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2009
TO ALL U GUYS WHO THINK I MADE UP THIS STORY THIS WAS OUR LASTEST ONLINE CHAT

ifeyinwa obianigwe: i came on line just to let you know that am really tires of life, manythings has happen to me and things are stil happening, all i need is for you to help me pay this fees so tht i wil register these exams and buy food for my self and my siblings, am tired of life
ifeyinwa obianigwe: please help me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am beeging u
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: how many times do i have to say no
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am here
ifeyinwa obianigwe: help me
manmustwack: AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u called yesterday nite
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i ant beg u again
manmustwack: I HAVE MY OWN PEPLE THAT NEED MONEY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i know
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i will nt beg u again
ifeyinwa obianigwe: why are u doing this to me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: pls help me
manmustwack: YOU KEEP SAYING THAT
manmustwack: WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE U?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i sear i wil nt bother u again
ifeyinwa obianigwe: by july we will h enough to eat n drink
manmustwack: NA SO U DEY TALK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: foood will be plentiful
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i wont bother u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i swear
manmustwack: I EVEN PUT YOUR STORY IN NIRALAND
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is good
manmustwack: I NO GET 20 KAY TO DASH U OK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i need help
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank
ifeyinwa obianigwe: please
ifeyinwa obianigwe: my hope please
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank please help me
manmustwack: IFY I DON TIRE AM NOT EVEN WORKING NOW I NO GET MOMNEY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: abeg
ifeyinwa obianigwe: dnt do this to me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are hurting me
ifeyinwa obianigwe: by fustration me
manmustwack: FIRST OF ALL U SAID TILL I SHOULD HELP U TILL U FINISH YOUR MEDICINE COURSE
manmustwack: NOW U WANT ME TO HELP YOUR FAMILY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: nt my family
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are nt helping them in shool
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is nt wat i mean
manmustwack: U WANT ME TO PAY YOUR BROS WAEC FEES ABI?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: yes and my food
manmustwack: MANY PPL GO TALK SAY U B 419
manmustwack: AND THAT AM A MUGU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: as how
ifeyinwa obianigwe: why do u call me that
manmustwack: I DIDN'T CALL U MUGU READ WHAT I SAID PROPERLY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am nt a 419 and i cant take u as mugu but u are just trying to change someone life
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht wat u are doing
ifeyinwa obianigwe: ok
ifeyinwa obianigwe: and i pray u will understnd
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is nt as u are puting it
ifeyinwa obianigwe: but i need help that alll
manmustwack: I WILL PRAY FOR YOU THEN
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i dnt need pray now cos am at the point of death
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i need help n solution to my problem
manmustwack: YOUR NOT SERIOUS
manmustwack: GOD WON'T ALLOW U TOO DIE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am telling u the truth
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: if i stopcalling u now , maybe i hv died of thinking and hunger
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: AM SERIOUSLY FED UP WITH YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i know \
manmustwack: AND AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am kneeling down b4 u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: the people i borrow money are on my neck now
manmustwack: I POST YOUR STORY IN NAIRALAND AND MOST OF DEM ARE SAYING U B 419
manmustwack: SO IF I DON'T SENT U DOH HOW U GO SETTLE DEM?
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i dnt know dear
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht why am confuse
manmustwack: AM GOING NOW IFY
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank dnt go
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am crying to u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: dnt go
manmustwack: AND AM GONNA POST OUR CONVERSATION IN NAIRALAND
ifeyinwa obianigwe: yes
ifeyinwa obianigwe: is ok
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i only need help
manmustwack: I'LL CALL U LATER
ifeyinwa obianigwe: tht allll
ifeyinwa obianigwe: wen wil u call me
manmustwack: SOON
ifeyinwa obianigwe: time
manmustwack: WITHIN THE HOUR
ifeyinwa obianigwe: thnks so much
ifeyinwa obianigwe: u are sending it abi
ifeyinwa obianigwe: God will bless u
ifeyinwa obianigwe: watever u desire will come to u
manmustwack: I WISH HE BLESS U INSTEAD
ifeyinwa obianigwe: it is well with u
manmustwack: BYE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: we wil bless u 2
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i will expecting ur call
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: OK
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am very happy now
BUZZ!!!
manmustwack: YES
ifeyinwa obianigwe: frank u mean u send my name at nairaland
ifeyinwa obianigwe: am just viewing it now
manmustwack: EVERYTHING IS THERE
ifeyinwa obianigwe: i tauught u are kiding
ifeyinwa obianigwe: oh my god
ifeyinwa obianigwe: it is serious
manmustwack: AM TIRED OF YOU I KEEP TELLING U
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by yuppydon(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2009
Guy, Its high time to cut off, You dont need to say a word just cut the communication. U said u have not met her before, who says she is not a guy pretending to be a girl. Please wake up.
Once beaten twice shy i have also been there before
. cry
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by yuppydon(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2009
I just read ur chat conversation with the Unidentified fellow. the person sounds like a guy and he is a desperate 419, and he is just out to rip u of ur cash. if u send more money to her/him, then u are super MUGU, dont say u have not been warned.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Iranoladun(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2009
After reading your on-line chat with the girl I still refer you to My earlier post, please answer those questions!
Iranoladun:

@ Poster You said the girl has finished her medical degree. 

What is she doing presently?   

Why was it difficult for you in two whole year to ask your friend or any of your relations that you trust to visit the school, the family home of the girl to confirm her identity and her story especially since you have never seen her before (until last November)?   

What happen in November when you met her? Did you verify all her stories? 

Why would a medicine graduate finds it difficult to pay N7500 WAEC fees of her younger brother?

Like someone said the story does not add up; there are gaps that you need to fill.  Please answer all the question I put above. undecided

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 11:41am On May 19, 2009
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by kciyo18: 11:44am On May 19, 2009
I think dt girl is a scam, hw r u sure, dt she readin medicine or that she is in a skool, if u r truly nija then u shld shine ur eyes nd dnt b naive.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2009
Well the girl's English na wa for a medical student.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by touchmeder: 12:07pm On May 19, 2009
Amazing!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by spikedcylinder: 12:42pm On May 19, 2009
Na wa o! See free money. Somebody should come and give me too money na. angry
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2009
The only issue is whether her stories are true, not whether you should go on helping at all. I feel you should just send someone to the school she claims she is in to find out if things are exactly as she said. if true, you can keep helping or explain why you need to stop.

But it smells like another low level yahoo scam to me!!!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by bblacky(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2009
Na waoooooooo, guy i think u can stop dat if u wish to stp it, yea, its in ur court.

simply tell her its over n mean it.

abeg i no fit waste my time over this post
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by jumbochi: 1:11pm On May 19, 2009
uy, you know that several thing can happen in the internet, suppose she is not a girl? maybe a fellow guy was using you as a magga. but all the same you were trying to obey the law of the bible which say you should help each other, but same bible still ask you to be prudent in every thing you are doing. it's not wise that you will carry unseen bein throughout her study in the higher institution, why did she got fed up in lagos to quit hutzling? she look like a lazy girl. to cut it short it not easy to study medicine in 9ja, now that she is in school she cant be able to establish new business, since she wasn't doing it before getting admission. if you stop sponsoring her and she drop out from school if truely she is a student, that mean your effort is in vain. but withdraw yourself till you come back to 9ja and see her face to face, then you will be able to know her value.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by abhosts(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2009
If such a person is truly a medical student, may God help our educational system.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by pek(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2009
sorry to say this, but i feel you are a fool. you av fallen for antics of a girl who needs money. those cock and bull story about mum and dad is normal story in getting a guy.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by pek(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2009
i just read your conversation with her and i must say you are a big time mugu. sorry, no offence.those words dont belong to a medical student and i av this suspicion that it is big time 419. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by frank317: 2:11pm On May 19, 2009
Guy, why exactly did you start giving her mony in the first place? how did she get to convince you?

cheiiii my guy don fall in love. What was your motive? you cant tell me its pity.

you said u you helped her get a job? what happened? did your friend confirm that it was a girl? i mean u should have gotten information about the girl you are sending momey and getting job for from your friend? i mean ur friend should have told you the type of girl u were dealing with.

I am sorry u dont really sound wise.

so if you need sharp guys like me to help u get the necessary information should you should have gotten, send me at least 100dollars let me use it to make important calls on ur behalf
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Meldrick(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2009
With that chat I read, I must confess the the lady or guy who has decided to adopt a pseudonym to defraud you is a crook. A lady who doesn't bother whether you put the conversation involving you both on Nairaland. He or she is a crook. If truly, she is a lady, she has no dignity. She is self - centered and an agent who has been sent to ruin your finance. How will a reasonable human being ask some one she has never met to train the younger brother after he has trained her. If you are still thinking of not offending her you are in trouble.

I hope you did not send your picture to her, make e no be say dem dey call your name from one pot for her village. Guy run to church now immediately you finish reading this mail.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 4:09pm On May 19, 2009
A very clear case of 419, albeit she doesn’t have money but can afford coming online and shedding crocodile tears of not having any money and taking u on a merry go round
Doesn’t sound like a med student and most likely not a female

Sorry u fell for this
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2009
@Poster,ur posting some chat here does not necessarily mean what u have said its for real. . . you can easily make up chat lines these dayz.
@Post,na una sabi.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by comechop(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH

I must say, this is one of the funniest threads in nairaland hahaha
I've been laughing since I came here and I dey work.
And now, seeing this conversation, the laugh don double sef hahahahaha hahahha ahahahaha

OP, are you making this up? If you are, you get time, but it is still soo FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNYY!!
And if it is real, man it is good to help pple, but I feel that there shld be an extent to it. Your aim shld be to support her, and dude, from the conversation, she sounds like a leech.
If you want to say no, then BLOCK her ID from your Yahoo thingy, and just delete her and any other communications with her, simple.
You have played a HUGE part already, now it seems like a burden, and dude you dont need extra burden in your life.

But I gotta admit,

IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks? / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.