Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend (1497 Views)

Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend's Ex-boyfriend? / Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by gbengaeba(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2009
PLS HELP ME THERE IS A GIRL THAT MY FRIEND IS DATING BEFORE AND THEY ARE NOT DATING THERE SELF ANYMORE.
BUT THIS GIRL USE TO SEND SMS TO ME EVERYDAY AND USE TO CALL ME THAT SHE LOVES ME PLS WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by hentee: 11:26am On May 18, 2009
If u feel u love the girl, go on and date her. That it didnt work out for her and ur friend dosent mean it cant work out for both of you. Good luck. wink
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:30am On May 18, 2009
Tricky one here. . .this depends on the relationship you have with this friend and his reaction to the whole issue. . .Also what is her real motive behind those text messages. . .I've seen where ladies have used this as a way of getting back at their ex dudes (Foolish i would say)
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by IFELEKE(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2009
@Poster,
There is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a friend's ex.
If you love her, Go for her.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by eddy1977(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2009
do you love her? if yes, you have no eexplaining to do with your friend. go on and start a healthy relationship with her. hopefully things will work out between the two of u.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2009
Nothing they Pa? If you Like heR! Tungba HeR! grin
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by Easybaby(f): 1:09pm On May 18, 2009
faakay:

Nothing they Pa? If you Like heR! Tungba HeR! grin

lol . . .you are really from china cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

@poster . . .Are you sure you are not the cause of their breakup? undecided
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by ifihearam: 1:45pm On May 18, 2009
@poster

I have been there before and in all honesty and fairness,dont date that girl no matter the amount of assurrance she gives to you because it will not end well between you and your friend that is if he is truly your friend.
My case was that my friend shrugged his shoulder as if to say there is no problem but my dear there was indeed a big problem.because of the following reasons:

1We all are humans and we have the this feeling of jealousy in us,your friend can accept any other person but never his close friend dting his ex,how would you or your friend feel when you are in thesame place?

Secondly,wether you like it or not,he would never trust you because whoever can mess your girlfriend can also mess your wife,with this notion he would want to go as far as possible away from you and systematically avoiding you.

And you how would you feel if your good friend dates your ex girlfriend,a girl you once loved and dated?

I stongly recommend you leave that girl and look for someone else because woman nor dey dig man grave oo
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by domwas2(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2009
Someone's ex-girl friend or wife could be ur treasure but it's depending on the friendship u & ur friend shares, talking abt ur friend's ex pls dont go for her because the relationship is not going to work because u & ur friend might be sharing same interest.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by Feelitx(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2009
No: Many people's sensibilities will be hurt.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by AmAlone: 3:23pm On May 18, 2009
There is nothing really wrong in dating your friends girlfriend, but don't get angry he comes back eating from behind what he first had. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by nana(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2009
Hmmmm! Dont!
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by AmAlone: 3:26pm On May 18, 2009
If na me, my padi date my Ex, I go give them time to go far then I come mess the gurl again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again,

O bob you gon go regret tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by tjgbenga: 5:55pm On May 18, 2009
na only she dey this world,am very sure na u cause their brake uppppppppppppppppppppp. thief OLE go find ur own kokoletttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by 190: 9:22pm On May 18, 2009
@poster
eya pele!
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by Secretz(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2009
Yes, YOU can, it's your life and no one is stopping you. grin
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by james2man: 1:51am On May 19, 2009
Respect your friend and look for another girl,you haven't said anything about why your friend broke up with his ex now people already jumped into conclusion saying you are the cause of their separation, So be wise and look for your own Girl or else, I reserve the comment
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 1:54am On May 19, 2009
@ poster,

You want to sample your Friend's left- over, ewwwwww sad
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by Enquirer: 2:43am On May 19, 2009
Stay clear if you value your relationship with your friend unless you like courting trouble.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by oluwafemi113(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2009
Enquirer:

Stay clear if you value your relationship with your friend unless you like courting trouble.
na true you talk brother
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by SammyJay2: 12:20pm On May 19, 2009
men its not easy oh, but you have to give her up if you have plans of moving with ur friend later in life, well if u feel he has never really been close 2 u, as a real friend suppose 2 be, then u can go ahead, but if he has been ur men, all this while, pls dont go ahead. It time u we men build up principles 4 ourself dat the ladies cant break in the name of Love
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by hackney(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2009
The answer is : NO
infact, get out!!
How do you know she's not trying to get back at the Ex?
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by bobby27: 5:03am On May 20, 2009
f**k that girl and free her abeg,that 'relationship' cant lead to anything serious,
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by SubMacGun(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2009
Back Stabber - Them plenty - i go run far.
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by sexybabes(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2009
@Poster

NO. Why do u wana eat ur frnd's left overs anyway?
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by scorpa: 7:08am On May 21, 2009
I just op u'll be able to cope when u find out that ur friend is still sleeping with her,
Re: Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend by templays(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2009
actually dere is no big deal in it but ur friend might believe u have betrayed him or u played a part in d breakup of his relationship(whatever d reason is), d best thing is exercisin caution.

(1) (Reply)

Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: / Brokenheared And Betrayed By My Beloved Husband / What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.