Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend (1495 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
My girl friend bought me MP3 Stero Bluetooth, and was damage by one of my male friend within 10days of purchasing.
The girl called me lastnite dat she will be coming to my place in d next 7days.
The problem is now dat, if she ask abt it,coz there is noway she's not gonna ask if she didn't see it wit me, should i told her dat i misplaced it, or i sud dash out the rest so dat she's not going to she it, or i should tell her d fact.
Note dat dis is her first purchased for me.
Pls advice me on wat to do
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by omega25red(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
so because she bought you a gift you must wear it around your neck?
if she asks you just tell her it got damaged undecided whats the big deal??
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Natasha2(f): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
just tell her the truth even though she won't be happy cheesy she won't kill you will she?
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by bekay911(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
d truth shall set u free. If u really luv er jst tell er rada dan her finding out from ur carelee fwend
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by uniqueren(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
wats this post supposed to be doing here?

y would you be scared to tell her the truth, or are you L.E.S
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by iice(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
Hmmm opt for the truth.
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Dyt(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
omega25red:

so because she bought you a gift you must wear it around your neck?
if she asks you just tell her it got damaged undecided whats the big deal??

u sound lyk u ll beat er if its u
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
stephinnoyewole:

My girl friend bought me MP3 Stero Bluetooth, and was damage by one of my male friend within 10days of purchasing.
The girl called me lastnite dat she will be coming to my place in d next 7days.
The problem is now dat, if she ask abt it,coz there is noway she's not gonna ask if she didn't see it wit me, should i told her dat i misplaced it, or i sud dash out the rest so dat she's not going to she it, or i should tell her d fact.
Note dat dis is her first purchased for me.
Pls advice me on wat to do

[size=14pt]Now how old are you again? You sound like a discombobulated kid! Were you not the one rambling about your girlfriend having an abortion on your thread of yesterday? Now she's gonna flog you for losing your favorite toy?. . . SMH! What an apologetic behavior!

If you dont know what to do, go to the market and buy the exact replica of the whatever toy. I cant believe i just told you that. SMH!. . . See as a whole Man dey shake. . .
[/size]
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
@op
are you a man or woman.
pls be sincere.
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by bekay911(f): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
doxime:

@op
are you a man or woman.
pls be sincere.
Woman sef will use sweet voice to tell er Bf d truth i dnt y guys cant do dat
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by omega25red(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
Dyt:

u sound lyk u ll beat er if its u
how come?
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Will she put a gun to your temple? Just tell the truth, man!
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
untill straffkillz learns to make comments in a polite and passive manner, i will keep remindin him of his childish character!
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by slimyem: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
Op,yesterday it was your girlgriend has commited abortion once and you are worried.today,your boyfriend spoilt the toy she bought you.what the F is wrong with u?who do you think you are fooling here?
If you are that jobless,go write a story book for nusery school kids.nonsense!
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Boyloaf:

untill straffkillz learns to make comments in a polite and passive manner, i will keep remindin him of his childish character!
[size=14pt]Keep hoping!. . . Arrow![/size] wink
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by tellwisdom: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2011

[size=28pt]Tumbleddddddddd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Dyt(f): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2011
omega25red:

how come?

u askin me?
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Dyt:

u askin me?
this conversation is riveting undecided
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2011
@all, pls dont be confused, dis post is not meant for me. I delivered it for one of my frenz.
so, i say sowie to all
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by freecocoa(f): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2011
stephinnoyewole:

@all, pls dont be confused, dis post is not meant for me. I delivered it for one of my frenz.
so, i say sowie to all
People go just dey,dey lie with reckless abandon.
Na you,don't put it on one none existent friend joor.
Re: What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend by Dsense(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin

OP.

Tell her you have given it out to Charity!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! / Your Past Relationship In Obituary Terms / Should I Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.