Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: (1484 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2009
yes, we all know how guys leer like a dog in heat when they see the hint of a cleavage staring at trhem, most yahoo guys just have to have pictures of ladies with cute booties and boobs and before u know it, them magas are already calling, why is that? is it not old? shouldnt they know that its a trick?
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2009
grin grin who broke your heart?
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2009
no one, why? i sound like im heartbroken, okay let me confess, its my brother, his girlfriend is a bitch and wnt leave him for me, happy, ?
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2009
For you, is she a lesbian :-)
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2009
olusolami:

no one, why? i sound like im heartbroken, okay let me confess, its my brother, his girlfriend is a bitch and wnt leave him for me, happy, ?
really rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin now common
lets get serious here you can't marry your brother or can you? undecided
am sure He's an adult  Back off and keep your mouth shut, his life is his own to live.
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by chiejik(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2009
sounds like a broken record
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2009
Oh shit

I miss understood what she said.
So you want to marry your brother, thats sick

@ rokiatu

Whats happening  in OZ land, funny I was having a conversation with my colleague at work,
he is australian. and he said he only ever meet one Nigeria in Oz land.
There is a big Nigerian community in Austarlia right
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by naijalove(f): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
i do not think that is what she meant, i think she was being sarcastic with the first reply, well i think she meant that her brother is spending too much time with the girl and she misses him too, you can only undersn=tand when you have only one sibling with parents that are never around,
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by kunmibola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2009
@olusolami,
i can see u are jst another jobless asshole dt does nothing bt rants rubbish on NL. If u cant create sensible threads dn get d shit out of NL.
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by biola44: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
me just dont u'stand,
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by TheSeeker(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2009
I'm trying to get a hold of what this means but I can't still get it.
Re: Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It: by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2009
pls tell that Kunmibola to get off my back. if he doesn't like my thread, he should not click on it and if his tiny brain is too small to find soehting intelligent to say, he should ask those with bigger id.
@the seeker: the thread is directed to those doing the yahoo yahoo stuff, i was just wiondering why they still fall for the old trick of a girl in a sexy pant with cjest bare. i mean you go to cyber cafe these days and it is filled with pictures of nude girls, that is what i meant and if you think it is dumb, at least you nade your point in a clear not like some dumb ass*** that needs to have thier head examined.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Problem / Ur Mum Or Ur Wife:which One Would U Go For? / I Want Wait Before Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.