Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47251 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by francizy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearpreye:

And you believe God strikes people with cancer? Have you been any close to a person suffering cancer? Some of you are really mad. I shouldn't be sharing the same nation with some of you. It will be corrected in the coming years.

If God should strike people like Alison with cancer, then I wonder why some people like OBJ, IBB, etc are walking hail and hearty. Those demonic imps called GEJ, Alison, and NOI looters and it's 6 months now, yet none of them have been found wanting. I wonder the kind of God some people worship yet they are demonically bigoted, to the point that they can do anything at all, even shedding blood, just for the sake of political power. Yet God hasn't given all of them cancer, heart diseases, etc.

If God strikes wicked people and thieves, then why do so many criminals live longer than good people? Why did Dora Akunyili (May her lovely soul RIP) die of cancer (that's one awesome being that died before her time)? Why is someone who caused the death of 1,000 Nigerians in 2011 still hail and hearty? Why is someone who ruled Nigeria and killed several people (including journalists) all in the name of bringing law and order, still hail and hearty?

If people believe that God gave this woman cancer, then what happens to the saying/question "why do good people die young"? The best of Nigerian criminals and political looters are the ones chanting "change" presently without being struck with cancer, yet some devilish fools have the guts to bring God into this woman's predicament? If God worked in the ways which these imbecilîc ogres proclaims, then I'd rather be an atheist. But I believe ordinary internet fools cannot dictate for God and I also believe that there are so many humans in Nigeria that instead of catching up with the developments of the world today, are moving backward in mind, body and spirit. Such people should be isolated from right thinking humans.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by akbahbah(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
EmoBoy:

Your daughter and grand daughters will never reach her level in Jesus Name.

are u God? U know d innocent kids are out of this. Definitely God will fight u back for involving d innocent kids and CHRIST JESUS with whose name u cursed those kids will not come to ur rescue then. Use ur brain when next u want to comment n put sentiment aside
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Badguytinz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Women in the Nigerian government are bullied when they are a "threat" to the men in the nigerian government... E.g Kema Chikwe, Stella Oduah, Okonji Iweala, Deziani....etc sad
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by pielgruesa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

The lord we serve is merciful and showed that severally in different ways to us including you. 4 you to say such. may the presence of God's mercy depart you.
AMEN
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tobiasbeecher: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
sukkot:
moving 13 billion pounds is easy. did you not hear that jonathan approved them to use vans to move the money ? it is easy to move 13 billion pounds if the president is under your spell. but its dollars not pounds so its really like 7 billion pounds
Stop saying what you don't know, it is 13 billion pounds they said she stole and people like you bought it hook line and sinker! In case of doubt, you can visit this link: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/10/diezani-alison-madueke-in-fresh.html and so many other links to this story. The equivalent of the 13 billion pounds is 3.9 trillion naira, which is more than 90% of the 2015 Nigerian budget of 4.425 trillion naira! That some people believed this is beyond reason. Even a mad man with no sense will doubt this. Even the 7 billion pounds you are calling is outrageous and beyond believe. Perhaps most of you don't really know the value of the amount you are quoting.

N.b. This is in no way mean that I'm exonerating her of any wrong doing, but i believe there is a lot of lies being peddled about her that is not true. It is just a case of giving a dog a bad name just to hang him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Ernestonka: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
She might be innocent or not of the "media" charges but come to think of it, if GEJ had won, would she not have still been in govt. For someone who is by no means a pauper, did she want to die in office before going for full dedicated treatment? The stress in governance and especially her office alone, is cancerous - Senate is inviting her, House of Reps is inviting her, Lai Mohammed is firing, Oshiomhole is spiting venom, court injunctions here and there, Soicial media has prosecuted and found her guilty of all Nigeria's woes. Now see what accumulated stress has reduced her to. Can't people resign to maintain their integrity? Education should emancipate us but we are still hunted by so many witches and wizzards. Nigeria is a very funny place and our mentality is twisted. May God heal her.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Patented: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pavarottii:

Are u not a Nigerian? If u are a Nigerian STFU! Cos those Nigerians that makes those Politicians and u will do worse wen u get there.
if u have something contrary to say say it. U hv nt negated what i said. Batimus u

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by erico2k2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirBrightoc:

If you were intelligent, you would have known that the fact that she is married to an Igbo man makes her Igbo.

Don't let your hatred becloud your reasoning.
make we no dey try to be silly she is Ijaw her husband is igbo period,hatred for GEj is already blinding you lot,Stella Obasanjo is from Edo state married into yoruba household so are you going to tell me she is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by erico2k2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
pielgruesa:

The lord we serve is merciful and showed that severally in different ways to us including you. 4 you to say such. may the presence of God's mercy depart you.
AMEN
AMEN
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by erico2k2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Stop saying what you don't know, it is 13 billion pounds they said she stole and people like you bought it hook line and sinker! In case of doubt, you can visit this link: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/10/diezani-alison-madueke-in-fresh.html and so many other links to this story. The equivalent of the 13 billion pounds is 3.9 trillion naira, which is more than 90% of the 2015 Nigerian budget of 4.425 trillion naira! That some people believed this is beyond reason. Even a mad man with no sense will doubt this. Even the 7 billion pounds you are calling is outrageous and beyond believe. Perhaps most of you don't really know the value of the amount you are quoting.

N.b. This is in no way mean that I'm exonerating her of any wrong doing, but i believe there is a lot of lies being peddled about her that is not true. It is just a case of giving a dog a bad name just to hang him
MUmus like whom U are addressing wont see beyond waht you are steering them too trust me.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by nkemjacob2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
U just wasted ur time, typing dis rubbish.... And unfortunetly nigerians are nw wise enough not to be easily swayed by politicial or any write up.... So far wht has diezani dne in d oil industry, dat have taken a relief to nigerians..... Where is our subsidy money, where is our $20b, dat GEJ regime partially agree it was #1tr.... Mr/mrs writer who re d pple u wnt to deceive.... Is just dat deziani is lucky that our policy/system do not arrest allege corrupt politicians quickly.... I no 1day d truth shall be unrevelled. Nigerians knows deziani is "THIEF"

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..

DID SHE STEAL FROM YOU OR YOUR COW DUNG EATING GENERATION BORN AND UNBORN....CRUDE OIL IS EXPLORED IN HER BACKYARD AND HER ENVIRONMENT IS EXPLOITED.....SHE STOLE NOTHING...SHE WAS BORN INTO WEALTH AND HAS BEEN IN WEALTH....SON OF A COW PEE DRINKER!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ril19(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
EmoBoy:

Your daughter and grand daughters will never reach her level in Jesus Name.

With The Measure You Are Measuring Out To Others It Will Be Measured Out To You Too.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
nkemjacob2:
U just wasted ur time, typing dis rubbish.... And unfortunetly nigerians are nw wise enough not to be easily swayed by politicial or any write up.... So far wht has diezani dne in d oil industry, dat have taken a relief to nigerians..... Where is our subsidy money, where is our $20b, dat GEJ regime partially agree it was #1tr.... Mr/mrs writer who re d pple u wnt to deceive.... Is just dat deziani is lucky that our policy/system do not arrest allege corrupt politicians quickly.... I no 1day d truth shall be unrevelled. Nigerians knows deziani is "THIEF"

YOU ARE A WASTE OF SEMEN.....20BILLION $?....WHAT A TWERP!!!...READ AND GET EDUCATED AND STOP DISPLAYING YOU IGNORANCE IN PUBLIC.....MISERABLE IGNORAMUS(IN ODENIGBO'S VOICE)..

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ril19(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madam Not All Your Points Are Facts. It's Clear You're Driven By Pity Based On Her Present Health Condition Which Is Normal (Myself I Felt Pity After I Saw Her Pix). The Fact Is That She Was Arrested By The Brits Who Said They Will Investigate And Prosecute Her In Six Months. She's Sick Doesn't Make Her Automatically Innocent Of The Charges Against Her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Ignyte(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
erico2k2:

You can only call someone a thief when found guilty. The law can be an Azz but we gt to stick with it.

Cancer or not her photos cane on the wrong day.... #PrayForFrance
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by saint047(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
sainty2k3:

pls help me calculate how much of tax payers money Jonathan's regime spent on cruising it for 6years. and u think the jet would have be disposed (abi Na burn u wan make dem burn am) within 6 month, Na groundnut?
u want it fixed within 6month what ur boss spoilt in 6years.

Its obvious that its a different yard stick used
to measure a leader once he is a minority
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tonquendo4u(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..
you are just stupid
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tonquendo4u(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good
you are no different from boko haram terrorists.Fool

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by saint047(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
sainty2k3:

pls help me calculate how much of tax payers money Jonathan's regime spent on cruising it for 6years. and u think the jet would have be disposed (abi Na burn u wan make dem burn am) within 6 month, Na groundnut?
u want it fixed within 6month what ur boss spoilt in 6years.
Can I just be broke like Nigeria?

And ...
Spend N5.8Billion only on Presidential Jet in 6 months
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Realret70: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op,while you write all this nonsense to defend this thief, we leave you and her for God to judge and punish accordingly,may my daughter never be L.ike her IJN
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Revisiting PWC: Did Emir Sanusi Lie Against Diezani Madueke

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2736550/revisiting-pwc-did-emir-sanusi
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
opal4real:

YOU ARE A WASTE OF SEMEN.....20BILLION $?....WHAT A TWERP!!!...READ AND GET EDUCATED AND STOP DISPLAYING YOU IGNORANCE IN PUBLIC.....MISERABLE IGNORAMUS(IN ODENIGBO'S VOICE)..

Revisiting PWC: Did Emir Sanusi Lie Against Diezani Madueke

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2736550/revisiting-pwc-did-emir-sanusi
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by BABANGBALI: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by nkemjacob2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
opal4real:

..... My dear friend except u re from the inner cacus..... Dont waste ur time supporting blind politics and corruption in coporative.... Even the APC.... We dont trust them.... But we need a rescuer cos PDP is taken us to a selling point... Deizani might b used as political strenght to APC to win election who KNOWS?... But 1 tink i will ask. Why re our politicians flying to abroad if they saw that there is an allege case wich dey have.....

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by erico2k2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Define subsidy plz
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
okay.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Calebsky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
sukkot:
very true that the righteous die but the righteous die in their sleep at a ripe old age. and its not called death. its called transitioning. anyone who has any disease was not righteous. disease is punishment. and you have to remember that the prophets struggled with sin which is why they kept getting attacked by outsiders and being conquered. pauls struggles with sin is well documented in romans. point being the righteousness of the prophets is as filthy rags.

You lack sound scriptural knowledge and understanding. Be open to learning cool

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by J4parry(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
OP you did a good job in your write-up but saying these are facts means u haven't being following happenings in the NNPC lately because so many changes have taken place ranging from contract cancellation to review of various appointments. You can do better by getting yourself more acquainted with the latest happenings under the new NNPC GMD. Though it may not be up to the figures the media houses have made Nigerians to believe but you can't be very sure she is a saint because her demeanour that first week GMB assumed office gave her away as having something in her cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by NovusHomo(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2015
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.

Who cares?! She is a thief. She should give us our money she stole. We need it to develop our country. That's all.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by yommen: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
@op. Your post is medicine after death as the publicity stunt you are paid to do is too late and lacks the truth. If she has nothing to hide, why was she seeking Buhari's favour by booking a ticket on the same plane end route to London with Buhari by trying to engage him? Da na eye service. Innocent my foot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by dungas30(m): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2015
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

SirBrightoc:

SirBrightoc:

who b dis idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.