Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47248 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tysa(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Why are you just wailing unreasonably
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
Mizmycoli freeglobe severussnape thesonofmark
ozaoekpe

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206851767466154&id=1035691586&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206851767466154%3Atl_objid.10206851767466154%3Athid.1035691586%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4547375469325772355

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Adminisher:
These young men are at it again. Doing revisionism.
This woman stole big money in corrupt acts and even outright stealing through the NPDC deal with Kola Aluko's company.- systemised corruption. No money refunded to Federation account.
They were actually stealing 50000 barrels per day .$170million per year.

She also made deals with Fuel Importers - crude oil swap for refined products.
This will take some months to prove and the new EFCC chief is up to the task.

Fake crude theft of 400 000 barrels per day. That was how much Jonathan and this evil woman were declaring and deducting from our daily proceeds at $100 per barrel. Some OPEC countries don't produce that much. Intelligent observers have queried that figure for years. How can a country lose one fifth of its production to oil theft. This is conservatively $12bn in a year.

Wastefulness in use of company hired jets totalling up to more than N11bn.

It is worrisome the new youth that we have in Nigeria. There is a saying that if you are not radical in your 20s and 30s , you have missed out in life. Yet this is what we see everyday. A young man will make himself mouthpiece for treasury looters and conservative forces without an iota of shame. This is the only lazy, spineless , de radicalised generation that Nigeria has ever known.
Telling lies on social media to defend treasury looters in the abundance of clear evidence against them
Sad, very sad.
Hope it's not this beer parlour story you typed here that's the evidence
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by awoluyi(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=ALKARULEZZ post=40009347]By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

I personally do not understand what this epistle to the people of Nigeria is trying to achieve. Nobody has said this woman stole; the allegation is that somethings are "missing" where she once passed. She is expected to do some clarifications. Some of things highlighted in this article as wonderful (degree in architecture and Msc) are common achievements where I come from. Concerning her present medical status, I pity her and I pray God will restore and refresh every cell of her blood. It's inhuman and unafrican to wish a person to die irrespective of his/her offence.

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Cvesta(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Calebsky:

You lack sound scriptural knowledge and understanding. Be open to learning cool
He is just a lost Spiritual bigot.
Unfortunately this lot rarely get illuminated cos they are very very Lost
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Goddex: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Great piece
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by erico2k2(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=awoluyi post=40034289][/quote]
Plz point me to any link that said she stole, I don't mean bear parlour talk, any investigation that said she owes or mismanaged funds,plz
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Revisiting PWC: Did Emir Sanusi Lie Against Diezani Madueke

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2736550/revisiting-pwc-did-emir-sanusi
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Alleged missing $20bn: Diezani, Lamido Sanusi in fresh war

Sanusi replied Diezani, saying there were issues to be cleared around the subsidy regime under Jonathan. Speaking with Sunday Telegraph, he said was denied Nigeria’s backing for the AfDB job because of the $20bn allegation. He told Sunday Telegraph that it was on record that a week after he exposed the matter, Jonathan wrote a letter withdrawing his nomination as Nigeria’s candidate and replaced him with then Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina, who later won the election.

Sanusi said it was not a hidden fact he exprwessed interest in the AfDB job when the position became vacant. He noted that while he expressed lack of interest in a second term as CBN Governor, he wrote a letter to Jonathan and the Senate and also discussed his AfDB ambition extensively with the Ministers of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke.
The monarch further explained that his meeting with Jonathan on the AfDB job was witnessed by the former President’s Principal Private Secretary, Hassan Tukur. Sanusi recalled that Jonathan even directed Hassan to start campaigning for him among African leaders, which the aide did by writing a letter to one of them.

“It is not something that is hidden that anybody who is seeking that job must get the support of his country. Knowing fully that I went to the President with my intention and before I made the exposure of the $20bn oil deal, Jonathan clearly indicated his support for me. He even directed Hassan Tukur, his Principal Private Secretary to write to African heads of state. So, what is Diezani saying? One can now see that she is lying.
“My suspension came a week after I made the disclosure of the missing monies, precisely on February 20, 2014. As at that time, I was the only candidate from Nigeria gunning for the AfDB job, but you know one cannot have it when he is suspended. My passports were all confiscated. Jonathan in trying to punish me denied me of the job and replaced me with Akin Adesina, who is my personal friend.

“The question that remains for Diezani to answer is: Was there $6bn said to have been remitted to NPDC which they denied? As for that denial, who is holding that money? What happened to the inflated N6 per litre kerosene subsidy?

Where is the money said to be paid to that effect? All these questions formed the basis upon which I was suspended and denied the AfDB job,” he stated.

He reminded the former minister that what he did was neither a personal war nor was it targeted at anybody. He declared that if anybody feels affected by the revelation, he or she should come forward and clear their name.

“Certainly, there is nothing personal. It is our nation’s money we are talking about. One cannot take away the treasury and expect to go scot-free. He must answer the basic questions. Everyone is aware that I was punished by former President Jonathan for exposing the missing $20bn. The punishment after suspending me from the CBN and taking away my passports was also blocking me from becoming the AfDB President. But Allah in his mercy today has given me something much more better than that.”

He expressed sympathy for Diezani’s health condition and wished her quick recovery. He, however, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to get to the bottom of the matter.

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/alleged-missing-20bn-diezani-lamido-sanusi-in-fresh-war/
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by okongo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
it mught be too early to call her a thief. at least ibori was rightly convicted in a British court. and she is under investigation. They are not biased. let us waut the result.lol.then we will know.lol
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Emir Of Kano To Diezani: “it’s Nothing Personal… It’s Our Nation’s Money”

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has reacted to the recent comments made by former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke, over the alleged disappearance of $20 billion under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2737829/emir-kano-diezani-nothing-personal
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Krossbow123: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

I pity u
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by joel4422: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SirBrightoc(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
dungas30:
[color=#990000][/color]who b dis idiot

Boy, go and write your carryover courses in NOUN and stop online war and cursing of your elders. Life is too short to be spent in bitterness.
My how you address people online. You can't tell their true identities. They may be right before you.

Blessing and success in your exams, law student
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SirBrightoc(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirBrightoc:

Boy, go and write your carryover courses in NOUN and stop online war and cursing of your elders. Life is too short to be spent in bitterness.
Mind how you address people online. You can't tell their true identities. They may be right before you.

Blessing and success in your exams, law student

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.