Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47253 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by EmoBoy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Justdulla:
. If her daughter and grand daughter would end up as thieves like diezani, then its better make dem no reach her level......Level or wealth doesn't Guarantee heaven u know

Tell me what Diezana stole and prove that she stole it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Just wanted to correct that Cambridge is NOT part of the Ivy League. Cambridge is Cambridge, it needs no hype. Anyway, Deziani is a very accomplished woman and a victim of propaganda by the current government. I wish her well, Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by nsyforreal: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..

May God almighty have mercy on you.Why laugh or despise on someone with cancer.Do you know what tommorrow holds.

Please pray for forgiveness.This is bad,i mean bad

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gofwane:
This op is clearly a beneficiary of alison's loot.

Mr man, you and all those saying she's innocent, You are the enemies of this country. Why not wait till she's officially declared innocent.
and you are clearly a beneficiary of quota system that's why u can't read and comprehend but rely on ur slave masters opinions
Dullard Emeritus
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by totorimi: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm may the words of my mouth not bring condemnation upon me. Honestly this APC govt is evil they use propaganda to malign good people. You say GEJ, Dieziani, are thieves OK show us what they stole who side yet Nigerians believe and follow this night marauders sheepishly. Tell mW where on earth you use the same tolls as the people you accuse haba.
A whole year has gone not one single campaign promise fulfilled instead you go after peaceful protesters. I van only see one thing if these marauders don't change their evil ways their evil will haunt them down and all those who support evil the punishment of evildoers will likewise befall them.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Chigold101(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..
it is a pity when we write or comment out of contest.

I wonder which court of law that convicted her that made you call her a thief. I think the best thing to do should be to wait until Osho baba and co come up with their report on how she stole Niger delta oil money.

Your expectations of her not coming back from cancer would be cut short because she will survive it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by bizzyjay(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
All these peeps that have been paid to distract the public from the truth. Appealing to Nigerians emotions. Try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
adwem2003:
Everyday u pray for God to visit the ppl looting nigeria,
Diezani gets cancer
You start complaining.
Don't u deserve a little Thunder?"

And you believe God strikes people with cancer? Have you been any close to a person suffering cancer? Some of you are really mad. I shouldn't be sharing the same nation with some of you. It will be corrected in the coming years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tobiasbeecher: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rexnegro:
op is that why she looted 13billions pounds? at least there's no smoke with a fire na...weda na lie or true make she prove herself.....as for her health I wish her quick recovery back to good health
Do you know what is 13 billion pounds or are you just daft? How do you think it is possible to move 13billion pounds not naira from govt coffers without anybody even the national assembly not knowing? Try and make use of your sense sometimes and don't always believe everything you are told without thinking it through. Though this depends if you are not naturally daft!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
texazzpete:
Lol. This Ena ofughara is fond of lying through his teeth to protect his paymasters.

This long rant is no exception, filled with lies and half-truths.

MR 'lie detector' you are yet to counter any of his points you think is a lie, don't that make you a liar? Abeg go and tell your slave master that he is not God,he will also answer for his sins soon

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by nsyforreal: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

may God forgive you.Dont be wishing people bad on social media.your opinion and opinion of others cant be same.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:

When a mere mortal talks tough and arrogantly! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
These young men are at it again. Doing revisionism.
This woman stole big money in corrupt acts and even outright stealing through the NPDC deal with Kola Aluko's company.- systemised corruption. No money refunded to Federation account.
They were actually stealing 50000 barrels per day .$170million per year.

She also made deals with Fuel Importers - crude oil swap for refined products.
This will take some months to prove and the new EFCC chief is up to the task.

Fake crude theft of 400 000 barrels per day. That was how much Jonathan and this evil woman were declaring and deducting from our daily proceeds at $100 per barrel. Some OPEC countries don't produce that much. Intelligent observers have queried that figure for years. How can a country lose one fifth of its production to oil theft. This is conservatively $12bn in a year.

Wastefulness in use of company hired jets totalling up to more than N11bn.

It is worrisome the new youth that we have in Nigeria. There is a saying that if you are not radical in your 20s and 30s , you have missed out in life. Yet this is what we see everyday. A young man will make himself mouthpiece for treasury looters and conservative forces without an iota of shame. This is the only lazy, spineless , de radicalised generation that Nigeria has ever known.
Telling lies on social media to defend treasury looters in the abundance of clear evidence against them.
Sad, very sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by salmonkas: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:

exactly.....same here
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Tycoflu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Baba you dey talk bull shit. This picture is adulterated. Why did Dele/ Oga ovation refuse to give out the original copy of the pic. when Saharareporters asked for it? I wish nobody ill but pray for her recovery. If bubu charge her now, na una go first shout witch hunting. A wailer can never change his view of PMB even if he makes $1= #1.

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ephi123(f): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
So that a person attended Ivy League schools or worked for Shell means they can not steal?

Truly Nigerians get the leaders they deserve with this kind of reasoning. Let the suffering and smiling continue.

Bad roads everywhere, Zero healthcare, Appalling standard of education and someone is coming up with this nonsense list.

Na you people sabi, what's my own there.

7 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Diezani no be igbo woman o! she is married to an Igbo man and that's all there is too it. The woman na thief abeg, lets call a spade a spade.
Wetin she thief from you and when was that?
Don't reply if you have no cocrete evident.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by sphinx54: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Justdulla:
. If her daughter and grand daughter would end up as thieves like diezani, then its better make dem no reach her level......Level or wealth doesn't Guarantee heaven u know
You don talk am finish sir!
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adminisher:
This young men are at it again. Doing revisionism.
This woman stole big money in corrupt acts and even outright stealing through the NPDC deal with Kola Aluko's company.- systemised corruption. No money refunded to Federation account.

Fake crude theft of 400 000 barrels per day. That was how much Jonathan and this evil woman were declaring and deducting from our daily proceeds at $100 per barrel. Some OPEC countries don't produce that much. Intelligent observers have queried that figure for years. How can a country lose one fifth of its production to oil theft. This is conservatively $12bn in a year.

It is worrisome the new youth that we have in Nigeria. There is a saying that if you are not radical in your 20s and 30s , you have missed out in life. Yet this is what we see everyday. A young man will make himself mouthpiece for treasury looters and conservative forces without an iota of shame. This is the only lazy, spineless , de radicalised generation that Nigeria has ever known.
Telling lies on social media to defend treasury looters in the abundance of clear evidence against them.
Sad, very sad.

I can see you conveniently drew up those charges against her,but pls can you explain to me why she is facing Zero charge in the UK despite your allegations and why your FG after 6 months of investigating her are yet to bring to the public domain any evidence of corruption against her? Pls there is no honour in been a fool and flaunting it. Go get ur facts right and try using your head if at all u have any

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by salmonkas: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adminisher:

Sad, very sad.

i pray for a better Nigeria, that is what poverty has caused...when will Nigerians wake up?

4 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Loyalroya:
She be thief, shikena
Your papa, bubu and APC na dem b d thieves. we done catch una. talk true

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Sunny4Gold: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
Mizmycoli freeglobe severussnape thesonofmark
ozaoekpe

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206851767466154&id=1035691586&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206851767466154%3Atl_objid.10206851767466154%3Athid.1035691586%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4547375469325772355
Let her come to Nigeria and face the law

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b]Money Wey No Get Receipt

As part of the accounting for the difference of $20bn between what was received and what was paid to the federation, NNPC submitted some other costs it claimed it had incurred as part of its operations. In total, these costs came to just $2.8bn as shown below

As an auditor, when someone tells you they have spent this amount of money, what do you do? You guessed right, you ask for receipts.

A big chunk of the costs were for pipeline maintenance contracts. Anyway, NNPC could not provide any evidence for $305m of the money it claimed to have spent as the breakdown below shows

Perhaps it thought PwC won’t ask for evidence. Some of it is quite hilarious (one must laugh when one cannot cry). In January and March 2012, it claimed to have paid salaries totalling $14m. No evidence to back it up. In November 2012, it claimed to have paid another $6m in salaries. Again, no evidence to back it up. Who was it paid to? Mr Who.

Almost $60m went on ‘charter hire’. To charter what? When you find out, tell me (Actually I know what this ‘charter’ is – it is the payment for the Petroleum Minister’s jet i.e. NNPC was paying for the cost of purchasing the jet on her behalf. But please don’t quote me). For January 2013, it entered a cost of $31m. But PwC found that this was the same cost it had claimed in 2012. When asked for the evidence for the January 2013 payment, it presented the same evidence as the one for January 2012. It claims to have spent $2.6m on buying cars. No evidence. $48m ‘right of way’ costs. No evidence. And so on and so forth.

Also, as you can see from above, in return for all the selfless and glorious work NNPC is doing for the country, it paid itself a total of $1.5bn in salaries for the 18 months in question that PwC looked into.

http://aguntasolo.com/2015/04/29/this-yam-this-goat-this-country-part-1/[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by fejikudz(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Diezani no be igbo woman o! she is married to an Igbo man and that's all there is too it. The woman na thief abeg, lets call a spade a spade.
Do you have any evidence
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rose2014: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Neither does the agony of poverty guarantee heaven.
That's a punch line right there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by JayonDennis(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=SirBrightoc post=40010707]She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.[/
Can wait for ya ll to go..thieves
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ephi123(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
This generation of Nigerians, chai. Don't want to say what a hopeless bunch. Tribalism will certainly be the downfall of this country at this rate or how do you justify defending a criminal whilst the average youth is roaming on the streets jobless, kontinu all.

Suffering and smiling kontinus, hehe.

5 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SSpeter(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
May you never have a daughter to attain such heights....
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by luvinhubby(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good
So shall no being ever pity you & yours both now & in the hereafter in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by kenny987(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
mrdeba:
If she deserves God blessing she will surely get it but if she don't no amount of prayers will help her

And are u deserving of God's blessings in any way? If not for His mercy where would you be? Who is deserving really? That is why there's something called favour n grace. It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of He that showeth mercy. You my dear are not qualified to talk about who does or doesn't deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rose2014:

That's a punch line right there grin

My dear, happy weekend. The poor keep hating and dissing the rich; that's why they wont be rich. LOL!

I believe most Nigerians can't wait to get to heaven because Nigeria is hell already.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tobiasbeecher: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adminisher:

Sad, very sad.
Ok let me assume that all you said is true, now the question is why has Buhari (with all these evidence you have adduced) not prosecuted her or those involve? Why has he not demanded for her extradition from the UK to face these charges you have enumerated? With all these evidence, why has the EFCC failed to arraign her in court even in absentia? If you fail to address these questions then i will take you as another mad man on the loose!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.