Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47249 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by WebSurfer(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jugding hypothetically? no one is found guilty until charged.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ibkgab001: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
With respect to duration and the maintenance of running the website letme tell you it can be justified and nothing will happen ... haven`t you heard that hackers are the highest paid in computer line now .. wake up this is 2015
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Revisiting PWC: Did Emir Sanusi Lie Against Diezani Madueke

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2736550/revisiting-pwc-did-emir-sanusi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rexnegro(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
DrDauda:

U r an illiterate bastard
Eyah sowwie o....
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gibberish like this makes me believe that youths aren't ready to take over leadership....

It saddens my soul... Smh

5 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Gibberish like this makes me believe that youths aren't ready to take over leadership....

It saddens my soul... Smh

You are absolutely correct. Instead of researching facts, the present youths agree to toil in ignorance. Then they question why Buhari does not rely on youths to help champion a new government.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by chizpim(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good
. By the special grace of God you and ur family will be in her state of condition and no one will pity u.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ibkgab001: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
i`m not heartless and there is no way none of family will be in such condition because we never steal money that belongs to millions of Nigeria .. but by the power confrered on me i tell you categorically that you shall not escape punishment that is higher than deziani`s own .. for even supporting her

Omo jatti jatti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
And who told you there's no "coming back" from Cancer?? Yeah, it's true Cancer has no "real cure" YET..... BUT you haven't heard of any Cancer survivor huh?? Ever??

Please, watch what you say.

As for calling her a "tif and cancer patient", I'm really pleased to see that "we finally have a judge who pass verdict"....... Ever heard of the law which says 'stays "accused" and NOT GUILTY until proven guilty by fair trial'?? Huh??

Besides, for all we know, Deziani must have been set up. (60-75% chance that this is true)

You don't want a cancer patient for a daughter huh?? Well, I hope so because "CANCER DOES NOT SELECT CERTAIN PEOPLE". IT CAN HIT ANYONE. And Ladies aged over 45/50 are among the people with most risk of cancer especially breast cancer. About 10-20% of ladies aged below 45 can contract cancer especially breast cancer. MY POINT: Deziani did not choose this.

Inspite of all the ruckus, plots and subplots, DEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE, remains "A NOTABLE ACHIEVER AMONG LADIES". Your "yet-to-be-born or already born daughter(s) would do well to emulate her virtues and top achievements...... And ignore the yet-to-be-proved bad side of her"

Really lady, be careful what you "wish" for........ Madueke's intelligence and drive for achievement is rare among ladies.

Have a lovely weekend. **smiles**

kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You are absolutely correct. Instead of researching facts, the present youths agree to toil in ignorance. Then they question why Buhari does not rely on youths to help champion a new government.
What a shame... I hope our coming successors will do better ...

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by DonJupo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mtscheeeew!!!
Abegiii make we hear word.

More sweet-coated articles were written about Ibori to paint him as an angel.
Where is he today?

The fact that all you said were aimed at making her a saint further proves that she isn't.
You think say na Naija where she was cleared of all charges over night?
Fa-fa-fa-foul!!!

The UK wouldn't hold her if there isn't a case against her.
The UK justice system doesn't witch-hunt hence won't seize her passports and deny her movement if she were innocent.
If she feels she is wrongfully attacked/accused, what stops her from suing them for deformation of character?
Abegii, carry your above analysis and stories and feed to the birds of the air.
Na today??
While masses live below a dollar daily billions were spent to maintain her private jets and lifestyle yet you come dey tell me trash for here.
Your plans no work.
You just wasted your data.

She has "case of casseses" to answer and she certainly will answer them. Whether it takes 6 months or 419 years to bring up enough evidence against her, Nigerians will wait and see justice upheld.
Thereafter, they world will know how "innocent" she actually is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by chizpim(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
mbhs139:

... in addition. I want to believe the epistle was written by a supposedly young person, becuase they are the most vocal on socio-media, and more so on this particular medium, now, are these the youths that want to become leaders of tomorrow? Youth who are psychopathic, clannish and tribalistic in all their thinking and doing? Imagine a commentator saying it was because she's Igbo, and that's why she's being hounded. I pity this nation.
. The person who makes that statement is right, do u know how intense the yorubas hate igbos. I have many yorubas around me, I can speak and write yoruba buh the hatred of this people is really much. Any little tin they say its omo igbo and this omo igbo you can't do without them.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by aybabz101: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rexnegro:
op is that why she looted 13billions pounds? at least there's no smoke with a fire na...weda na lie or true make she prove herself.....as for her health I wish her quick recovery back to good health
Nigerians and their wahala.....13billion pounds?? u no wetin b 13 billion pounds! haba....
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.

She is not Igbo!
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rexnegro(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Do you know what is 13 billion pounds or are you just daft? How do you think it is possible to move 13billion pounds not naira from govt coffers without anybody even the national assembly not knowing? Try and make use of your sense sometimes and don't always believe everything you are told without thinking it through. Though this depends if you are not naturally daft!
ur brain should be in good health before quoting someone to spit rubbish fool and to all those fools like u liking d rubbish u quote on me,i Smh to em all...una tink d only way to steal from govt is from govt coffer alone abi? Una foolishness na first class...Didn't u hear or read that she was illegally channelling one million barrels of crude oil everyday. pipeline vandals also steal from govt abi, so is that from govt coffer? #bastards

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided Op SMH

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ekperi84(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
sphinx54:

You don talk am finish sir!
does poverty lead to heaven?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..
To called you Foolish is an insult. You are far worse. What court had convicted her? Let Buhari and Oshiomole take her to court. If found guilty, let her face whatever sentence the judge deem fit. In the absence of that, u can not open ur foul smelling mouth and call her thief. To you prayer of not having a daugther with a cancer, i pray u recieve sense no matter how small in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rexnegro(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
aybabz101:

Nigerians and their wahala.....13billion pounds?? u no wetin b 13 billion pounds! haba....
isn't that what was reported? u wey no oya tell us how much she stole o

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mikolo80: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

yeah she is
do we look like learners

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

Who Will grant it in this dispensation
nobody will touch her with Bluetooth sef

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

it's easier to Just freeze her accounts
when she no get moni to fund chemo make we see weda she no o confess

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

just de look

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

Haba calm down
why e de do you spiritual Konji

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

that House of rascals
you go gree May dem investigate on your behalf

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

no be Deloi tt e dem catch de tell lies about Cadbury
world repute my asss

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

osho is a doofus
yes na him party i de support
but he still a dumbasss

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

de look na

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

six months no ministers
what's your point
so because rapture never happen
make we de Bleep de go ba

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

initiatives being the operative word
zero accomplishment whatsoever
apart from looting on an industrial scale
(personally patriotism and national cake sharism aside i am impressed (6 bill dollars Plus another 20 bill in fixed deposit) too bad she wasn't intelligent enough to build refineries with it or palm oil plantation or something

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

subsidees have got us by the balls
but not for long
de watch

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

you Sabi where two minute instant refinery de sell

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

again
by our balls

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

wisdom
cos maaan forget all the mouth we de make
very easy to bomb Niger delta into the stone age
but them Tompolo dem no be Niger delta
but wraiths that can wreak serious havoc
more ball having like the subsidees

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

you de craze
Abi you high or living abroad
fuel wen reach 500 naira per litre
wen I no fit do driving lesson for six months

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

balls balls balls
you're starting to sound like broken record

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

she is the minister
she is to blame
just like your teachers and parents and you are to blame for poor education

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

she doesn't need to go after thieves
she make them come to her
or fix the gaddem pipes

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

she Wey be principality
she don pass all those cabal levels

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

so they should have retained a pdp person just because
i pity your loved ones

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

right right
6 billiom dollars doesn't ring any bells does it
of course not
you're hallucinatin as per rabid dog
can't hear anything

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

name the refineries
all producing below 30%
if she come spoil the refinery nko

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

saraki
Dino
that's your argument
SMH
really SMH

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

it's like you don't know how courts really work
if them born court well
make them arrest fashola Mr amechi
then you will know that the voice of the ppl is the voice of God

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

h know two
One is the first female admiral

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

so
if your father steal money like her
you'd have Cambridg education
besides Plus Cambridge Plus Harvard
none has solved Nigeria's problem
where buhari or fashola go sef

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

not hard if you're as pretty as she is and willing to sell your ppl

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

the concept of meritorious service eludes you no be small
8 yrs no road
no mines
no fuel
if that is merit to you I'd hate to see what failure looks like

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

like i said sex sells

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

broken record
nothing New
she Just wasted an historic slot and set women back 100 yrs
mtscheew when akunyiĺi de dia, ezekwesili that Bank of industry woman,so many
na dis mumu sugar mummy dem put

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

gej protect her
or she was protecting gej
you funny

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

make my daughter become pet minister yes
make she thief moni at her nations expense, never
no be everybody de animal like una

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

Amen so we can put her in jail with hard labour sweeping markers

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
Mizmycoli freeglobe severussnape thesonofmark
ozaoekpe

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206851767466154&id=1035691586&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206851767466154%3Atl_objid.10206851767466154%3Athid.1035691586%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4547375469325772355

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Mordecai(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wonderful write-up.
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
ozaoekpe

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206851767466154&id=1035691586&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206851767466154%3Atl_objid.10206851767466154%3Athid.1035691586%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4547375469325772355
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by free2ryhme: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
ozaoekpe

Dieziani openly said kerosene sells for N50 per litre yet gas station sells btw N120-150.

Please tell us how come even with her open pronouncement on DPK in reality it is not true

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Empejo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
God will heal her

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
sukkot:
very true that the righteous die but the righteous die in their sleep at a ripe old age. and its not called death. its called transitioning. anyone who has any disease was not righteous. disease is punishment. and you have to remember that the prophets struggled with sin which is why they kept getting attacked by outsiders and being conquered. pauls struggles with sin is well documented in romans. point being the righteousness of the prophets is as filthy rags.

Not all the righteous die in their sleep.......The Dana crash of 2012 had at least 3 reverends of it and yet the doom happened. May their souls rest in peace. Bishop Oyedepo wife almost died from sickness years back.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by princejayboss: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Diezani no be igbo woman o! she is married to an Igbo man and that's all there is too it. The woman na thief abeg, lets call a spade a spade.

Are you alright? Are your BBA (brain blood barrier) working rightly?
.... You really need deliverance or serious medical procedures
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by aybabz101: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rexnegro:

isn't that what was reported? u wey no oya tell us how much she stole o
firstly i will lik u to refer me to ur information source stating dat alison stole 13billion pounds. 13 billion pounds is equivalent to about $20B-as rich as aliko dangote.
the fact is that alison was alleged to b involved in corupt practices involving kola aluko in sabotaging nigeria daily crude oil produce. these are allegations which have not been proven to b true for some months now. i beliv her siezed passport has bin returned. and for the records accordin to d opp, alison so far is clean of all charges of corruption except if tomoro, EFCC comes up wit INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE(S) against her.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by sukkot: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Not all the righteous die in their sleep.......The Dana crash of 2012 had at least 3 reverends of it and yet the doom happened. May their souls rest in peace. Bishop Oyedepo wife almost died from sickness years back.
so you think all these fake pastors and reverends you have in nigeria are for real ? lmao. thats the greatest scam of the century. fleecing the flock. thats the easiest way to make money. ask a bunch of gullible people to pay tithes
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Who wants to have someone who accuses people falsely based on beer-parlour discussions, void of evidence/facts as a daughter? undecided
beer-parlour discussions got me Lol...lololololol

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by chysam: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls complete your tribal story by explaining the reason why the money on her was seized in London by oyibo police despite her angelic qualities as you listed herein.Is that also a beer parlour rumour?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rexnegro(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
aybabz101:

firstly i will lik u to refer me to ur information source stating dat alison stole 13billion pounds. 13 billion pounds is equivalent to about $20B-as rich as aliko dangote.
the fact is that alison was alleged to b involved in corupt practices involving kola aluko in sabotaging nigeria daily crude oil produce. these are allegations which have not been proven to b true for some months now. i beliv her siezed passport has bin returned. and for the records accordin to d opp, alison so far is clean of all charges of corruption except if tomoro, EFCC comes up wit INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE(S) against her.
bro no tel me story just tell me how much u tink say she steal #simple....or to u she no steal anytin abi?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by aleem50(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.
She is not igbo, she is Ijaw from Bayelsa state. Try to always get your facts right.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mbhs139(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
chizpim:
. The person who makes that statement is right, do u know how intense the yorubas hate igbos. I have many yorubas around me, I can speak and write yoruba buh the hatred of this people is really much. Any little tin they say its omo igbo and this omo igbo you can't do without them.

At the bold part. This depends on the company of (the so called) Yorubas you keep, and your own attitude and that of others around.

I live in Lagos for instance, do you want to imagine the number of Igbos and Yorubas that interact on a daily basis in Idumota, Lagos Island as a whole, Oshodi, Ojuelegba... just to mention a few?

I use to play "monkey post" every Sunday at Psycha Hospital in Yaba, do you know how many Igbos and Yorubas that played together?
I played full field today at Anns Barack with mixtures of several tribes and we had a good game. We never realized we are Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa? In fact, the guy that played 4 for me is an Igbo guy, and covered for me very well while I played 5 (my pairing partner-6- just running helter skelter).

You see, it is on socio-media like this that this discrimination is soo rampant. In reality, you have less of this altercation in our daily interaction, and more so when it comes to politics.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island / Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.