Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? (29881 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband / Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by aprokomanager: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same product of fone
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by waice6571: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=demarc001 post=40016888]
Ur own serious

In other news
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back

on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!![

/quote ]

Revised standerd version.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
We use the same tooth paste

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
biz2get:
BANK ACCOUNT grin grin grin grin

Eya, kpele o.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
error
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by herald9: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Our three kids kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
azuson:
Some times I wonder what physical features men share with their wife before they got married, for me I share the following
1 thesame university
2 height
3 church
4 thesame Month of birth

Difference

1diferent state
2 dark skin and light skin
3 different language

We were both born by mothers grin

Stop jerking off to this nonsense. None of this suggests a happy marriage or a lengthy one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by kennyaati(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
May be some, social status
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by CharlyNick: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
otswag:
We both like fight. The make up process afterwards is always "heavenly". wink

AMEN!!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by biz2get(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Eya, kpele o.

LOL!! BUT SHE SABI CREDIT THAN DEBIT THO grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by biz2get(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jusmudi:

Ole

ME VS YOU!!! tongue grin
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by ify84(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Everywhere we go, they keep asking... 'is she your sister'. .. Upon say dem de see ring for our hand.. .

But We resemble sha...
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by niggi4life(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
We both love Video Games, she be don chi chi for Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat
We both love sex, as in we fit dey from morning till noon dey knack like local dog wey dey on heat
We both love kids, like seriously i wish i can have 10 kids if beta pepper rest
We both love God( lol, who go say im no like God before?)

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by MrImole: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
SAME ROOM!
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by miqos02(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
dark skin
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by preciousMI1(f): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
same secondary school

he was in ss3... I was in js2..

September born....

Dark skinned....

2nd son, 2nd daughter...

share same hobby- photography...

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Heromaniaa: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
we don't know each other. we've never met.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by DuchessLily(f): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
1. Same love
2. Same sec. Sch
3. Same state

Every other thing is different
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by DuchessLily(f): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
ify84:
Everywhere we go, they keep asking... 'is she your sister'. .. Upon say dem de see ring for our hand.. .

But We resemble sha...

cool pls pic
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by bunmioguns(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
lekjons:
Women nko? if u want to see real "fallen Olympus(es)" go to churches :-Xbros wetin i do you nacry

grin grin grin

Abeg no vex
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by wtfCode: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
i will tell y'all in 4 years time.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by fabem(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
We share both genotype and blood group together. I share my boxers with her sometimes if i just buy new ones.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by itstpia8: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
marrying someone who resembles you takes courage in my opinion.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I share Boxers with freecocoa cheesy
Lol, you better bring proof, these days you can't just say stuff on here just like that. cheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you better bring proof, these days you can't just say stuff on here just like that. cheesy
Proof of you on my boxers?

Oya wait , make I upload am.
You haf died in my hand today. cheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by MadCow1: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
azuson:
Some times I wonder what physical features men share with their wife before they got married, for me I share the following
1 thesame university
2 height
3 church
4 thesame Month of birth

Difference

1diferent state
3 different language

We met whilst working for the same Company.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
I'm not married yet and I'm gonna marry a man...... but if I had a wife grin

We'd both share music taste
We'd share our love for abacha
We'd share our affinity for sleeping näked
We'd both want twins/triplets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
SAME CHAIR!
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Proof of you on my boxers?

Oya wait , make I upload am.
You haf died in my hand today. cheesy
Uplaod make we see, I no wan join the list of people who have been scandalized on here biko. tongue
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Etizz: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same name,

Same tribe

Same local government area

Same height

Same month of birth

Most of all, same love is shared between us.....
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by saasala(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
splashyii:
Are you a Working class busy wife, Bachelor, Student too busy to cook but love delicious Home made meals such as Okazi/Afang, Ogbono, Egusi, Bitterleaf, Jollof rice, Fried Rice, Stew etc

Pls call: 07053133504 (within Lagos) PS We also make your meals for you in the comfort of your home.

May the lord bless your hustle
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by northvietnam(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
azuson:
Sometimes I wonder what physical features men share with their wife before they got married, for me I share the following:

1 the same university
2 height
3 church
4 the same month of birth

Difference:

1 different state
3 different language
my cucumber and her pussy, we share it every night .she give me I give her, tho not married yet......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.