Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (17465 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nina4u(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
peeparty:
lol sure..what language do you speak fluently?
swedish ...norwegan ..english fluently but know a little bout i guess almost all languages ...bits and peices
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Nina4u post=40043119]swedish ...norwegan ..english fluently but know a little bout i guess almost all languages ...bits and peices[/quote

Ouch girl is hot,we got a genius@'lingua franca'.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nina4u:
swedish ...norwegan ..english fluently but know a little bout i guess almost all languages ...bits and peices

Check your FS.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Cameleon72(f): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guess the OP grew and is still living in a rural settle/interior village... Cos over here in the city beside snoring FAT girls are good companion. Am not fat tho, but have been with series of them.. So OP come out to the city and get exposed to decent fat bae.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinaj:
Ur post is bull sheet undecided

None of d sheet up dere is real

Made for poor men? Daz d craziest tin av heard

Not all phat guls suffer from inferiority complex sad ur skinny beeches fall victim more

Ur post is just a lay man's idea!

Shallow minded op
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nickymezor(f): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jst passing by
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by cliper230(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
MhizTessy:
The only true point up there is that they snore, others arent, av been with fat ladies..
so u hv finaly agree say u lizi na 14 yres they wait u
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mustack:
I rep team slimy . @ lagmostkuit I like you oh I wish u never get dat man I 4 try my luck
Which man?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
I bring the "p" in hat and I brag it

#FATANDPROUD
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mrlekan07034617: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
My question is this "what has fat girls done for you to start bashing them like this?" Op leave fat girls alone ooo. Yeah some might be dirty but not all. So if you have beef for fat girls let them be and go for slim ones. Atleast its a free world oooo.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by tablu: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinaj:
Ur post is bull sheet undecided

None of d sheet up dere is real

Made for poor men? Daz d craziest tin av heard

Not all phat guls suffer from inferiority complex sad ur skinny beeches fall victim more

Ur post is just a lay man's idea!

Shallow minded op
OP is such an ignorant fellow.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by ideyhere(f): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Birds of the same feather, they say, flock together. So you must have been rolling with them fat, ugly and dirty ladies to know so much about them...which leaves much to question about you @OP.

After all being said and done sha, fat or thin is a subjective thing..depends on how you like them. And I've seen them fat ladies that can be described in one word...AWESOME. Still seen them slim and sexy ladies that I wouldn't spend a second with if I had the choice. So OP, I'll advice you desist from believing in or peddling single stories about any group of people.

Finally, OP naa people like you dey carry no be only fat, but ugly and shapeless people come home as wife...so better be careful...graçias

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by danielsunky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Strahovski post=40021002]
Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl f
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by danielsunky(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided
lol....wetin fat gals do u now
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Elbreezy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
I read this to my brother in ibadan and he said ''BULLSIT''
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
cliper230:
so u hv finaly agree say u lizi na 14 yres they wait u
I have been with... Na you know how u con interprete am o
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by darkskingoddess(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm a slim gyal, but my big sistas need love too! angry

I've met "fat" women that stink, and those that smell lovely. I've met nagging/complaining women of ALL shapes and sizes. The attributes you describe are not true for all big women. The OP is not open-minded at all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Sue me... undecided

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided
Unintelligent post.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
julietjswap:
You guys are funny. Fat girls ain't like that. It not all tho, dey are fat ladies that r cute nd neat to d core. So watch out. I guess ur ex Gf was fat, that y u think all fat girl stink hmmm
I like ur DP. You look naturally beautiful. I would love to see more of you. Let me know if I can reach u on bbm. Will send my pin to you.

I'll be disappointed by a no, so pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Sue me... undecided

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Op you just might push a girl to commit suicide with your analogy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
sauceny:

Op you just might push a girl to commit suicide with your analogy

They can do that.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by dopedealer(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
End time post

Everything ur own na end time. shuu angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mustack: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Which man?
your lover boy.. sorry for twisting your mind.. I know ppl of your caliber must be proud of him.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mustack: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Which man?
your lover boy I mean... sorry for twisting your mind.. I know ppl of your caliber must be proud of him.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mrlekan07034617: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2015
dopedealer:

Everything ur own na end time. shuu angry

Lolz guy leave him ooo maybe na another "end time" prophet. Its crazily common now on every thread...u post a topic u and all u see is endtime post
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Adesiji77: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2015
mistytohcute:
I bring the "p" in hat and I brag it

#FATANDPROUD

Pictures of you....or you know the drills tongue
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Adesiji77: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Strahovski:

Sue me... undecided

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

This post reeks of hate. It is not a crime for a lady to be "endowed". Probably the types that you grew up with... cool

#SayNotoDiscrimination
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Adesiji77:

Pictures of you....or you know the drills tongue
lol, you know my answer
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Mustack:

your lover boy.. sorry for twisting your mind..
I know ppl of your caliber must be proud of him.
U say?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mustack: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U say?
don't you have one?
lagmostkuit:
U say?
don't you have one?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mrlekan07034617: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
To all the Bold, Big and Beautiful ladies in the house, don't mind Mr Op jooor u are beautiful d way u are just do some little trim up and some sweet tommy fat drill.

Lately I do see some sweet looking fat tommy that makes me say woooooooooooow!!! Swagalicious!!!

Fat sweet looking girls can take one off the hook like seriously expecially when she's got heavy duty boobs with some rolling butts chai..... If you are a real man ur joystick will jump up with speed......

Enjoy your evening!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2015
N2mira:

1 bullet through your head is all I need bi'tch you messed with the wrong chick I'll make u sh'it your pants and lather your face in it! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.