Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (17529 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Mzgracie:
Your fat girlfriend just dumped you abi? I bet you are talking from experience...

I ll advice you not to jump to conclusion. Fat girls are the bomb. Fat girls in ur area are dirty and has those characters you listed out. Bro, you need to change your environment before you jump into conclusion.
Hahahahahahahahaha lol fat girls are the bomb? I never knew LMAO but their tight pusssi though.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Princess4eva:

Best response for a nincompoop like op. Phat girls rock!
rock? are you a male? how do you know the rock?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Dahjhi: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
chaii. This nah badt matter sha. Reminds me sometimes ago. She came on the first date (it's ma house and so grin) and it started raining the next thing was she's already feeling sleepy. Just in a blink I started hearing the snore loud like am kick starting a gen. Whheeew. She refuses ma Tp showing an act of decency I care sha? That's was her last visit. "She's Fat"

But not all of em oo.. Some are freaking romantic trust me. wink .
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
This actually is a funny guy...curiously?..Am actually fat ...but dis can't actually get to me cuz I know...But am ugly because of the rolls av got but with a really beautiful face..I already hate me being fat...so nothing u say is gonna get to me...So keep ur head straight dude..and stop b*tching around..Only my face I promise u dat u actually will drool..
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hahahahaha...so u guys are actually telling me dat u don't snore or d slim girls? I laffin una..It gud to be learned cuz it really goes a long way in using ur brain or maybe the brain cells ain't actually working
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by H2Ossss(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey come cool

Typing ...........

Been long I saw "10 things", hope no issues?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by tosyne2much(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2017
H2Ossss:

Been long I saw "10 things", hope no issues?
No issues bro.. Be expectant today bro cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by gentlegenius(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey come cool

Typing ...........
My guy... You still dey type?
How many years will it take you to finish typing? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by tck2000(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2019
i laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Babe For Church / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Can You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.