Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (38686 Views)

TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? / I Condemn The Paris Attack / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by lemolemo: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Does his God always let him see bad things !

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by greggng: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't think tb josua is saying all this otherwise I will assume he is insane. How come we don't get to know all this until it has happened? I wan win baba ijebu tomorrow let him give me the winning number. Not when result is out and he will be telling me he predicted it.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Tolakay: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Busolami2015:

Source :http://streetgist.com/tb-joshua-claims-he-predicted-the-paris-terrorist-attack/
The only thing i know this man 4 na him bad prophecy
Busolami2015:

Source :http://streetgist.com/tb-joshua-claims-he-predicted-the-paris-terrorist-attack/
The only thing i know this man 4 na him bad prophecy

'End time pastor' like lasisi will post
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by slyng(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What the hell is wrong with this man

He always makes negative prophecies and never proffers solution for the impending doom.

As for the attacks, This is a wake up call for European countries, You don't openly welcome terrorist Mohammedans into your country and expect them to be peaceful, never!...The E.U better make more stringent laws about immigration especially from the middle east and all ISLAMIC countries.

I've not been my self today because of those attacks, Indeed, This religion of peace is really pissful.

RIP to all the dead.
as senseles as ur write up is, you are so much entitled to it cos it's ur bigot opinion

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by enginer050(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
dis man is a bloody lie qout mi any wer
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by belloabdulsalam: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He always makes negative prophecies and never proffers solution for the impending doom.

As for the attacks, This is a wake up call for European countries, You don't openly welcome terrorist Mohammedans into your country and expect them to be peaceful, never!...The E.U better make more stringent laws about immigration especially from the middle east and all ISLAMIC countries.

I've not been my self today because of those attacks, Indeed, This religion of peace is really pissful.

RIP to all the dead.
I av nt seen an ignorant dog like u before.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
belloabdulsalam:
I av nt seen an ignorant dog like u before.
Your stupid_ prophet is a deranged dog. Fool!
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
slyng:
as senseles as ur write up is, you are so much entitled to it cos it's ur bigot opinion

Fuck_ Islam!... You sound like one of them brainwashed terrorists.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by kolaosita4(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Prophesy something good man of God
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by ajepako(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
He never prophesies anything good..

Like Barcanista and Omenka will get married
Or

Buhari will love Igbos
Or

Oga GEJ will abandon sapele water
Or

Lie Muhammed will stop lying..

Name so so crash , terrorism and calamities.

Abegi, park well joh
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Liamzzybaba(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

RIP to all the dead.
no mind am,na idiot.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by chimoskyg(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
And he can not predict the one happening in his Country sellout everywhere
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by flokii: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
are you sure that guy is normal...

why are blacks just foolish naturally?... I feel bad being black
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Jabioro: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Baba TB l live close to your church please predict baba ijebu or Golden lotto for me I need sharp sharp..then I can wholeheartedly believe guy you ..don't forgot my enemy must died before December. then we talk..ehm ehm....I forget my villge enemy ogun idile or home trouble must not survive this Nov abi hour prediction no catch am?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by kcool(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
January 19th, 2013 is Saturday not Sunday

Source :http://streetgist.com/tb-joshua-claims-he-predicted-the-paris-terrorist-attack/[/quote]
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Daraph(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecidedEyia..... Just to be famous sha
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by IamChiboi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rubbish
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by IamChiboi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
TB joshua should take several seats abeg undecided
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by kcool(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
January 19th 2013 ìs Saturday not Sunday.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Daraph(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
flokii:
Go bleach now.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Lildisawanen(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Can this useless man shut up ?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Jckleiin(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin
Busolami2015:

Ok am tired of this negativity. ....Sir please we need prophesies on winning lotto numbers grin
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by yinkus204(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
flokii:

talk to d pastor nt the black people because there many good black people in this world, if u feel bad being black then u hav to turn ur self to green so dat u can feel happy. MUMU talk
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by flokii: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Daraph:

Go bleach now.

my guy d thing dey pain me...

something that's making people cry... one idiot parading himself as a prophet is trying to gain cheap popularity..

he should be in jail by now or at least be facing trial for d death of those south Africans but then... thanks to Mr. Clueless.. anytin goes
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by HrmOlolade(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Very foolish man, predicting after the occurrence. Fraudster Buruku
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by jamst2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
endtime pastor....mtcheeewww
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Daraph(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
flokii:

my guy d thing dey pain me...

something that's making people cry... one idiot parading himself as a prophet is trying to gain cheap popularity..

he should be in jail by now or at least be facing trial for d death of those south Africans but then... thanks to Mr. Clueless.. anytin goes

End time
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by flokii: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
yinkus204:
talk to d pastor nt the black people because there many good black people in this world, if u feel bad being black then u hav to turn ur self to green so dat u can feel happy. MUMU talk

you're obviously a kid.. or you IQ is extremely low for you not to understand that statement..

and just FVCK OFF ok?

at least for now abeg..
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Olukolade1: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
oteneaaron:
Na wa oooo...dis Man sef...na only bad tin him d predict ne?
Anyway na to go SCOAN make him help me predict game wey i wan bet against next week.....i need to make some money.....oya baba TB help me predict my matches abeg......

tongue
funny, bad boy.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Sirfergie1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
This man is ful of lies just to collect money from poor Nigerians. hmmm! dia ris GOD oo.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by dignity33: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
As long as the prediction dosen't have time frame i see it as fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.