Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (45754 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Enjoy yourself jor! Don't be shy cheesy grin grin AareOnakakanfo is no threat

Reveal your true feelings

I can't see the emboldened part clearly grin grin grin cheesy

Loool.

Shy? - never that. Even Diana King knows I'm not a shy guy. grin

You need to take one for that team, the big aareonakakanfo. grin
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Shy? - never that. Even Diana King knows I'm not a shy guy. grin

You need to take one for that team, the big aareonakakanfo. grin

Has Konami started adding female players on PES? grin grin cheesy

Blaqcoffee is quality tho

Don't let us digress.The topic is about DukeShymm3x and Blaqcoffee.

I wish you both a life filled with Happiness,health and Love grin

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Goldmaxx(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oyind17:
How was your night Gold?
splendid!,hw are uuuu?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Goldmaxx(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

He's trying to get you to say "We are not Igbo" so don't waste your time with that Truckpusher dude. That guy is a miserable illiterate. stop wasting your time.
dnt mind the divide and rule extremists

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Goldmaxx(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

A very matured response from you to that overgrown toddler.
ikechu1278:

He's trying to get you to say "We are not Igbo" so don't waste your time with that Truckpusher dude. That guy is a miserable illiterate. stop wasting your time.
dnt mind the divide and rule extremists

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Later some people would whine about being hated and discriminated against by other Nigerians. The approach employed in pursuit of Biafra, which includes the adoption of a contemptuous way of addressing the diverse ethnic groups in the Niger Delta is disgusting. I honestly want to believe that this irrational bellicosity starts and ends online.

Look at how this thread has turned out. Divisive techniques, distorted history, thoughtless arguments have all been effectively used to damage its essence, leaving it with imperceptible reasonability.

There is no melting point in sight!

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by nextdoor84(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

SMFH!!!!! More example of "WE SS" yoloba claimers unaware of wtf is in SS. I thought you claimed to be from "River state" and "Ijaw". How is it you don't even know the LGA in river state. I'm not even from river state but delta yet I know Ahoada East Lga is in River state inhabited by Ekepeye people. SMH!! You people are just too pathetic

May God have mercy on una soul

bro just forget the idiot..he cant even decode my signature as in my lga. I am an ekpeye man to the core but I will never forget my igbo heritage.!!!

4 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Has Konami started adding female players on PES? grin grin cheesy

Blaqcoffee is quality tho

Don't let us digress.The topic is about DukeShymm3x and Blaqcoffee.

I wish you both a life filled with Happiness,health and Love grin

Loool.

Never that. Blaqcoffee was just being nice to a brother like a real black woman should be to the original black man lol.

Cobbie, the Akwa Ibomite, has a crush on you. And from what I have seen on insta, chics from that axis in naija are blessed with humongous batty. Better take one for the team and not let the moment pass you by.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Never that. Blaqcoffee was just being nice to a brother like a real black woman should be to the original black man lol.

Cobbie, the Akwa Ibomite, has a crush on you. And from what I have seen on insta, chics from that axis in naija are blessed with humongous batty. Better take one for the team and not let the moment pass you by.

This man grin grin cheesy

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by PunterTim(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
so because your mother's punan! is brimming with maggot you think every woman's own is like that abi? its not your fault,ndo take heart for being a product of such mess
*Pukes*
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by madenigga(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is ijaw no longer part and parcel of south south and Niger delta? U guys should take ur biafran from south south, i am tire and sick of dis igbo nonsense,
in ur deluded thinking anybody that has a different opinion from ur ijaws is doing it because of Biafra... keep fooling yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:

Scared Pig...what's your mission here if not to derail this thread?
Now you can't answer a simple question..
Are you an OSU igbo?...yes or no?
Can you marry from your state?
I just wanna learn bro...
Nothing like osu igbo in this age Bro. Stop living in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

so the Igbos in Asaba Delta state are visitors.

So the Igbos in Obigbo which was fraudulently carved out from Imo to Rivers are visitors.

Don't worry. When our oyel finishes you go understand.
dis confirm d aims of d renewed agitation for biafran, just to claim south south lands (to expand biafran territory) that aims cannot be achieve in our time, if ur forefathers fail to accomplish d aims, so it can't be achieve in my time also, d igbos in delta north can take refuge in upper iweka, but not to concede an inch of land across d bridge,
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
If Ijaw pass 3million make I mess! !!

Someone had the guts to claim 10million popul?ation
This is straight forward propaganda.

10 million and you're not a majority?

Stick your population into where I don't see them again.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
nextdoor84:

bro just forget the idiot..he cant even decode my signature as in my lga. I am an ekpeye man to the core but I will never forget my igbo heritage.!!!
u better take ur belongings and go to biafran land, u are just a visitor in river state, and river state is located in south south of nigeria, u can decide to join ur igbo heritage in south east
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dis confirm d aims of d renewed agitation for biafran, just to claim south south lands (to expand biafran territory) that aims cannot be achieve in our time, if ur forefathers fail to accomplish d aims, so it can't be achieve in my time also, d igbos in delta north can take refuge in upper iweka, but not to concede an inch of land across d bridge,

Hahahahahahahaha.

Now we know who the real land grabbers are. You see yourself? How can we be trying to grab lands in SS that already belongs to us?

Anyways, I am not in support of Biafra but if there must be war, all we need is to align with one set of super powers, either the US or Russia then let's see how it will play out this time.

Wake up, this 2015 not 1967.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u better take ur belongings and go to biafran land, u are just a visitor in river state, and river state is located in south south of nigeria, u can decide to join ur igbo heritage in south east

you guys keep deceiving yourselves that there are no Igbos in SS, when jungle mature that is when una go understand.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Politicos:
Later some people would whine about being hated and discriminated against by other Nigerians. The approach employed in pursuit of Biafra, which includes the adoption of a contemptuous way of addressing the diverse ethnic groups in the Niger Delta is disgusting. I honestly want to believe that this irrational bellicosity starts and ends online.

Look at how this thread has turned out. Divisive techniques, distorted history, thoughtless arguments have all been effectively used to damage its essence, leaving it with imperceptible reasonability.

There is no melting point in sight!

All we are saying is that the 'We SS' people MUST accept that there are Igbos in the so-called SS because this is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Now we know who the real land grabbers are. You see yourself? How can we be trying to grab lands in SS that already belongs to us?

Anyways, I am not in support of Biafra but if there must be war, all we need is to align with one set of super powers, either the US or Russia then let's see how it will play out this time.

Wake up, this 2015 not 1967.

Nuff said.
u mean ss want to grab their own land, except u are telling me u are delta igbo, in that case u have to take refuge in upper iweka d day u decide to join ur igbo heritage

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u mean ss want to grab their own land, except u are telling me u are delta igbo, in that case u have to take refuge in upper iweka d day u decide to join ur igbo heritage

The Igbos who own parts of Delta state will defend their God-given land if a war breaks out. Btw, you sound as though you have a monopoly of aggression.

What tribe are you?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Macelliot(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:
Na wa o...hate as how? I only ask am question now...... You sound pained....Are you also an OSU igbo? Its a simple question.
You are blessed!
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Macelliot(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
akthedream:
What is wrong with this one?
The Jews will continue to be your GREATEST Nightmare...
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Macelliot(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Kids everywhere!

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Macelliot(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igboland
History is the best Teacher...

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

This man grin grin cheesy

Cobbie gatts alotta junk in her trunk. lipsrsealed

Cobbie, ya crush, aareonakakanfo is here. grin
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Cobbie gatts alotta junk in her trunk. lipsrsealed

Cobbie, ya crush, aareonakakanfo is here. grin

My doctor told me last week to avoid junk as much as i can

Anyways I searched and I didn't find any poster with that username

Phantom crush? grin
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

My doctor told me last week to avoid junk as much as i can

Anyways I searched and I didn't find any poster with that username

Phantom crush? grin

Loool.

I'm going to find her full profile now - her batty is so big, you can see it from the front. grin

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

I'm going to find her full profile now - her batty is so big, you can see it from the front. grin

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ocelot2006(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

there are Igbos is SS, deal with it..

So cos of the presence of Igbos you & your lot must act as a bunch of touts & jacka$$e$? Whats with the forceful attachment? No one begged you clowns to join the thread.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to run out of this thread before they lynch me.

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ocelot2006(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

you guys keep deceiving yourselves that there are no Igbos in SS, when jungle mature that is when una go understand.

When jungle mature, what will you do? Run away to Abidjan and Tanzania as usual? We trashed you once. We can still do it again. Call your gang of misfits to order.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to run out of this thread before they lynch me.

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy.The thread is already messed up anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.