Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (45582 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
amInigerian:

[size=13pt]I wish I could understand what you are trying to say[/size]

Of course your imposter @ss can't understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Shymm3x: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Coolabbie:
This is a joke right?

I'm not joking. grin

You need to take one for the team. tongue
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

How far? Are you an OSU igbo? You don't have to be shy or scared to tell me..
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2015
nextdoor84:

bro just forget the idiot..he cant even decode my signature as in my lga. I am an ekpeye man to the core but I will never forget my igbo heritage.!!!

Even with me breaking it down for him..he still couldn't understand what I said. grin grin. Can you imagine. How person go claim say him be rivers", residing in "rivers", yet no fit know LGA of areas. The nigg@ even claimed he's "ijaw" and last I checked, how "ijaw" no fit know the clan, ekpeye, that ijaws are forcefully trying to claim as ijaw

Tomorrow now, you'll see that same wannabe invade Biafra thread claiming "we rivers". Tufialwa for our Southwest animals. Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2015
akthedream:

How far?
Are you an OSU igbo?
You don't have to be shy or scared to tell me..

Can't your savage undeveloped @ss realize when someone sees you as an annoying buff00n. Can't your worthless go find something useless to do with your poverty sec or do I look like your niece and granddaughter your pedophilic @ss rape. Commot for my face

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by amInigerian: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

[size=13pt]Please, I just asked you if it is part of Igbo philosophy, the wishing of imaginations into reality I will requote myself below.[/size]
amInigerian:

[size=13pt]Actually, I only asked you about sources for you claims (why you avoid providing sources for declarations you make).
I did not expect you to try to make me a Yoruba man by wishing me into one, or declaring me one.
Were you taught that you can declare people into coming from places you wish they came from?
Actually, Is this part of core Igbo belief? The wishing of Imaginations into Reality?
[/size]
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Can't your savage undeveloped @ss realize when someone sees you as an annoying buff00n. Can't your worthless go find something useless to do with your poverty sec or do I look like your niece and granddaughter your pedophilic @ss rape. Commot for my face
Bros why are you this pained?
Anyway,are you an OSU igbo?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2015
amInigerian:

[size=13pt]Please, I just asked you if it is part of Igbo philosophy, the wishing of imaginations into reality I will requote myself below.[/size]

I'll requote

Dimwait the so called sources you asked for are littered in all the thread tonyebaracinsta opened for the past few days buffoon. Why do you think the trunkpusher couldnt answer it when I told him to point out the lies. Illiterate. Is it my fault you yoloba savages have selective viewing.. hell no.

And of course you're not yoloba. You're a "rivers boy" that barely know the LGA and clans in river state and is obsessed with Igbo hence majority of your post is about Igbo. Oh that also speaks "yoloba" because you grew up there. Typical. Like I said whoever gives you dumb@ss attache by force manual should switch it up. Una are predictable as f2k

How you dey "rivers boy"?

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by iconize(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
if you say the ijaws aren't up to 3million then theres no point engaging in meaningless convoys with you. the ijaw population is over 10million. be informed, be enlightened.

secondly, whatever we call ourselves is absolutely none of your business. I'm sure you didn't know ijaw is the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria after Igbo, no??

Most of you guys on here appear to be very unformed.

How did you ascertain that there are over 10m Ijos in Nigeria?

Has there been any ethnic census in a post-independence Nigeria?

Heck, Ijos are only majority in Bayesla state, and the population of Bayesla state is estimated to be 2m.

So, pray tell us how you arrived at yo population figure.

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by mightyhaze: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2015
pazienza:

You don't kill a corpse you will also contribute for its burial, it's counterproductive.

Are you now saying we have Igbos in SE only? If you rush to help scrap the 13% derivation, you affect the Igbo speaking communities in Rivers and Delta that have been benefiting from it.

You wouldn't be helping Asaba as a capital city with Ifeanyi Okowa as a governor and PH as a city with Wike as a governor, if you start campaigning for a cause that will result in decreased fund for them to develop those two cities Ndiigbo have big presence in.

The only way SE will be seen campaigning against 13% derivation is if we have finally accepted the falsehood that Igboland started and ended in SE.
SE Ndiigbo wouldn't be endearing ourselves before our Delta and Rivers Igbos who are well represented in Ohanaeze, if we are seen championing for a cause that will rob them of the proceeds from their crude oil in this harsh economic climate. We will only end up alienating them further, and this will not be helpful in our long term vision of uniting all Igbo speaking people under one region.

Let the 13% derivation be, it's to our advantage that it exists, We are doing just fine even with the 13% there, our region is the nearest to those13% states, any excess money they get always end up trickling back to us indirectly, let the North worry about the 13% ish, Ondo is benefiting from it too, so I don't see the Yorubas opposing it any time soon.
beautiful submission! Kudos sir

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Didn't you get my post? Or are you stuck in 1999? May I remind you that its 2015, and you don't argue based on your feelings, you present facts. Now the ijaws are found in ALL the south States. They're also found in On do state. Basically, you can find them wherever there's water (coastal region).

So you can't just sit in the comfort of your home and spill whatever. Be enlightened, be informed.
Obiagu1:

10 million?
Are you insane?

Let's break it down, what's the population of Bayelsa, the Ijaw homeland?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Didn't you get my post? Or are you stuck in 1999? May I remind you that its 2015, and you don't argue based on your feelings, you present facts. Now the ijaws are found in ALL the south States. They're also found in On do state. Basically, you can find them wherever there's water (coastal region).

So you can't just sit in the comfort of your home and spill whatever. Be enlightened, be informed.
babe easy cheesy
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
I see you who is informed. A quick research will tell you that ijaws are in ALL the south south. Apparently they also have a sizeable population in Ondo state too. Basically they in every coastal region of Nigeria. Do you know the population of ijaws in Lagos alone? Ever heard about Delta ijaws? Deal with it, ijaws are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria after Igbos.

You're the one who needs to be informed. Google and wiki are your friends.
iconize:

Most of you guys on here appear to be very unformed.

How did you ascertain that there are over 10m Ijos in Nigeria?

Has there been any ethnic census in a post-independence Nigeria?

Heck, Ijos are only majority in Bayesla state, and the population of Bayesla state is estimated to be 2m.

So, pray tell us how you arrived at yo population figure.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahah

grin grin grin

That's the fun in nairaland.
Cutehector:
babe easy cheesy
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Hahahah

grin grin grin

That's the fun in nairaland.
ur in school ryt?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Y'all really are jobless. If I don't answer my father's name, is it your own surname I bear?? How the hell is it your business if we create a thread for ourselves?? How exactly does that affect your Biafra?

You're a hyocrite for not adhering to own advice. Does an efik man speak Igbo? Do urhobos speak Igbo?, the ijaw?? Yet you drag them along. Shame!!
Obiagu1:

Go and answer your papa name and stop this forceful attachment, stand on your own and be proud.

Go and create a thread for your tribe!
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
No, still havnt gone back. Im in abuja now renewing my passport which i lost. It was still going to expire soon, so either ways I would've still renewed it.
Cutehector:
ur in school ryt?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
No, still havnt gone back. Im in abuja now renewing my passport which i lost. It was still going to expire soon, so either ways I would've still renewed it.
oh. No wonda....
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Satan wanted to put his hands in my case but God will never agree..lol
Cutehector:
oh. No wonda....
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Satan wanted to put his hands in my case but God will never agree..lol
and the semester has already begun.. I wonda hw u"d cope
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Recovery classes are available wink
Cutehector:
and the semester has already begun.. I wonda hw u"d cope
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Present Sir!
Representing the great Izons from Okrika Kingdom, Rivers state....

God Bless Niger-Deltans Worldwide and Friends of Niger-Delta

Stebell, IzonOwei, Oyind17 make una come answer una names o

Nobody has survive removing his heart creating a BIG HOLE in his body.... You can never be usefull as far as you have removed SE there by creating big hole in you Body ( SS)..... mark these word.... One day Oil will finish and you will need us but meanwhile create more holes by removing all Igbo lands in SS including my place Anioma, and Ika, Obigbo, Omunma, etchie, Opobo, Asaba etc

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
kaycid77:

Nobody has survive removing his heart creating a BIG HOLE in his body.... You can never be usefull as far as you have removed SE there by creating big hole in you Body ( SS)..... mark these word.... One day Oil will finish and you will need us but meanwhile create more holes by removing all Igbo lands in SS including my place Anioma, and Ika, Obigbo, Omunma, etchie, Opobo, Asaba etc
No problem. I believe you guys can stand on your own grin. There is nothing to worry about except of course the low-self eseem/inferiority complex. Not my business...

You can as well list Benin, Yenogoa, Warri etc as Igbo territories tho angry
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:

Babe take am easy dey lie na :oo
Ijo is only found in four SS states viz Rivers, bayelsa and Delta,Edo.
The obolos of Rivers and AKS are Mmoño not Ijo
The ijos are also present in ondo and Edo states.
So AKS and CRS are the only SS states not having Ijos
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
kaycid77:

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
I see you who is informed. A quick research will tell you that ijaws are in ALL the south south. Apparently they also have a sizeable population in Ondo state too. Basically they in every coastal region of Nigeria. Do you know the population of ijaws in Lagos alone? Ever heard about Delta ijaws? Deal with it, ijaws are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria after Igbos.

You're the one who needs to be informed. Google and wiki are your friends.
You don't have to worry yourself over the opinion of some people with envy and low-self esteem. We all know that the Eastern Ibeno and Obolos in Akwa Ibom state are proudly Izonz. Same with the Arogbos in Ondo state. Same applies to every Izon in Rivers, Edo, Bayelsa and Delta state. They are proud to identify with the Izons. The sweet thing is that you will hardly hear us fighting with each other who is Izon and who is not. Unlike the people with low self-estem that move from thread to thread displaying ignorance.

All I do is to ignore them after stating my position.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Google is your friend.
cheruv:

Babe take am easy dey lie na :oo
Ijo is only found in four SS states viz Rivers, bayelsa and Delta,Edo.
The obolos of Rivers and AKS are Mmoño not Ijo
The ijos are also present in ondo and Edo states.
So AKS and CRS are the only SS states not having Ijos
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2015
True! Its really annoying when they interfere. But I'll start ignoring.
TonyeBarcanista:

You don't have to worry yourself over the opinion of some people with envy and low-self esteem. We all know that the Eastern Ibeno and Obolos in Akwa Ibom state are proudly Izonz. Same with the Arogbos in Ondo state. Same applies to every Izon in Rivers, Edo, Bayelsa and Delta state. They are proud to identify with the Izons. The sweet thing is that you will hardly hear us fighting with each other who is Izon and who is not. Unlike the people with low self-estem that move from thread to thread displaying ignorance.

All I do is to ignore them after stating my position.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Google is your friend.
That line is the fortress of dunces grin

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
In Delta State? Right!

Do you guys consider yourselves as Igbos by virtue of your culture and historical facts or something else if there is any?
Its clear someone has innate hatred of Igbos cheesy
Anyway, Eze Ukwu Ali Ogba would communicate the rest to you guys cool

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Engaging in convoys with cluless, uninformed people as yourself is like pouring water into a basket, very unproductive.

Desist from quoting me.
cheruv:

That line is the fortress of dunces grin
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
lol am in year one unn geology

i seriously hate it when pple say dat we are not igbos
if u cum to ngwa,onitsha,ogbaru,orlu they have strong dialects but dat doesnt make dem non igbos dats why we have central igbo
Nwanne,
Be steadfast in your belief and don't allow anyone with inferiority complex take that away from you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.