Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread (15561 Views)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
lovethchioma:
Nice
you have not introduced yourself dear...
name,school,course,nysc,single/married,state,etcetera
not here o....the jobs chatroom
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by lovethchioma(f): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
tollyB:
you have not introduced yourself dear... name,school,course,nysc,single/married,state,etcetera not here o....the jobs chatroom
Alright dear, l'll do that there
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Jamean(f): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
this thread though embarassed
therealadonye shake body cry

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
These are the categories we have so far. They've been consolidated with Last year's.
What should be added? What should be removed?

Let's make our contributions. We have until the 18th.
On the morning of the 19th, the thread would be locked and we'll proceed to the Awards proper.

Thanks.

cc davide470, tolutweety, goldendainty, abimbawealth,
adeaks, lovethchioma, singlefade25, naanxie, amicable09, eldeevee, issylarry, faith2ogesco, sashap, presva, karleone, lero15, busybee15, bennyzino, lantessy, laurelp, macmaster01, cc150615, mtor, geobukky, ksstroud, goldendr, dabosslady, scarplanet, olutola88, jamean, stenon, blesseene, emasel, veevean1, elshakes, geoola25, tollyb

1. Thread Creator of the year: Award for the Person with the most number of sensible job threads
2. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions most
3. Sense maker of the year: An Award for the Person with most number of informed comments on the job section
4. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment
5. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off
6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt
7. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.
8. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.
9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.
10. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation
11. Most Active/ Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section
12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.
13. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.
14. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.
15. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies
16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who opened an account before the Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section.
17. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c
19. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2015 and has made an impact within that time
20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.
21. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.
22. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination
23. Genius of the year: SHL? GMAT? Dragnet? None fazes this Joblander.
24. The All-Knowing: The job lander who knows practically every job lander
25. Most controversial: The poster who stirs up different emotions in the minds of those on the thread.
26. Most anxious: The poster who always wants to know the status of different applications
27. Job Searcher of d year: He/She is on every thread looking for an opportunity to make their dream come true.
28. The Ideal Candidate: Someone whose personality based on NL activity you will like to have on board if you own an organisation.
29. Couple of the year: Self Explanatory.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by faith2ogesco(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
These are the categories we have so far. They've been consolidated with Last year's.
What should be added? What should be added?

Let's make our contributions. We have until the 18th.
On the morning of the 19th, the thread would be locked and we'll proceed to the Awards proper.

Thanks.

1. Thread Creator of the year: Award for the Person with the most number of sensible job threads
2. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions most
3. Sense maker of the year: An Award for the Person with most number of informed comments on the job section
4. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment
5. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off
6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt
7. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.
8. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.
9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.
10. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation
11. Most Active/ Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section
12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.
13. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.
14. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.
15. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies
16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who opened an account before the Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section.
17. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c
19. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2015 and has made an impact within that time
20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.
21. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.
22. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination
23. Genius of the year: SHL? GMAT? Dragnet? None fazes this Joblander.
24. The All-Knowing: The job lander who knows practically every job lander
25. Most controversial: The poster who stirs up different emotions in the minds of those on the thread.
26. Most anxious: The poster who always wants to know the status of different applications
27. Job Searcher of d year: He/She is on every thread looking for an opportunity to make their dream come true.
28. The Ideal Candidate: Someone whose personality based on NL activity you will like to have on board if you own an organisation.
29. Couple of the year: Self Explanatory.
I love dis.
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ksstroud: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Therealadonye/TheDonAdonye

As your ^^^^^post refers;

Personally, that number 16 needs not to reflect again since an award was given after the tsunami (I mean that of 2015 January) unless there's still another tsunami of nl afterward grin grin
Good categorization anyways...
But can you add "the posthumous award for the moniker we missed so much" also "the best reincarnated joblander" cos I read through these job section and I could understand some great peeps reincarnated as the thing wan scatter me and amicable09 head on top the moniker called 'nobody' gringringrin .my view anyways

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adonye Sir, you have done really well with the categories listed already... Don't think there's any you left out though.

Let our forefathers come and scrutinize the list sha. From me, it is on point!

PS. Ksstroud (I bet the spelling is wrong but if it is correct then you owe me a gift!) you noticed well... our head must not scatter again #winks
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ksstroud: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
amicable09:

PS. Ksstroud (I bet the spelling is wrong but if it is correct then you owe me a gift!) you noticed well... our head must not scatter again #winks

You are very correct... And I hold you for your word because I know who you are; your yeah is yeah and your nay is nay... Please do keep my precious gift and I will collect it in the fullness of time.
But no let lero15 sowie ur hubby hand touch my gift o
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
ksstroud:

You are very correct... And I hold you for your word because I know who you are; your yeah is yeah and your nay is nay... Please do keep my precious gift and I will collect it in the fullness of time.
But no let lero15 sowie ur hubby hand touch my gift o
Hahahaha... Idd! You can't take back gifts na...
Besides, Lero and I are mingling as in minglers and he's not the jealous type *smiling sheepishly... lol

1 Like

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ksstroud: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha... Idd! You can't take back gifts na...
Besides, Lero and I are mingling as in minglers and he's not the jealous type *smiling sheepishly... lol

Who? Lero... FYM...
No one jealousies as he does ...his own jelousying has no boundaries

1 Like

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
ksstroud:
Therealadonye/TheDonAdonye

As your ^^^^^post refers;

Personally, that number 16 needs not to reflect again since an award was given after the tsunami (I mean that of 2015 January) unless there's still another tsunami of nl afterward grin grin
Good categorization anyways...
But can you add "the posthumous award for the moniker we missed so much" also "the best reincarnated joblander" cos I read through these job section and I could understand some great peeps reincarnated as the thing wan scatter me and amicable09 head on top the moniker called 'nobody' gringringrin .my view anyways

Regards.

Good points bro.
But personally, I think that posthumous award should not be included. Deactivating account and reincarnating is not really something to encourage /recognize.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
ksstroud:

Who? Lero... FYM...
No one jealousies as he does ...his own jelousying has no boundaries

undecided undecided
Make I no talk too much. Na derailing be that.
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley smiley
nice one
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ksstroud: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
busybee15:

Noted
Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by abimbawealth(f): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
I dey come with ideas... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.