Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians (52279 Views)

Calabar Monorail In Perfect Condition But No Patronage – Tinapa MD / Christmas: Lagos Beer Parlour Operators Lament Low Patronage / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Ph3stus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Feranchek:

Your case worse pass as I been think

I swear....d case needs urgent attention
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by arsetalks(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
flyingsnail:
Another heavy lie from APC propaganda government,You cannot deceive all Nigeria.

Nigerians want to hear about job creation,Power, Fuel (pms) etc

Tell us about Nigeria Market not a fallacy market in UK

Watin concern us with UK street market.

See yesterday Headline and you are telling us rubbish

Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch

Liers ...

cheesy grin grin
What I find hypocritical about this post of yours is that you are quick to disregard a good news as a lie but the bad news is in your thinking a fact.

That's what you get when you have an agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by lastpage: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Promhize:

I won't waste my time educating you: https://www.nairaland.com/post/39730672

I buy stuffs from China that can't be produced in Nigeria, not in this generation or the next. I'm a politician thief too abi?.

Bask in your ignorance.

Please "educate us' on how you pay for these stuffs you buy from China.
May be we can learn from you..... since you have "practical experience" like me.
tell us how this has affected you ..... as in what you do before and tried to do it now and couldn't.

Thank you.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:
Can you see what the JUJU called CHANGE has caused

We hope the suffercated people waste of NIGERIA are happy grin grin
I can see you are very brilliant indeed
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Feranchek(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ph3stus:

I swear....d case needs urgent attention

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by blessedfavoured: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pidggin:
So only Nigerians buy from them or what? This news is fake.

Lol liverpool street where customers will be speaking yoruba left right and centre like its oyigbo market.

2 Likes

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Feranchek:

Your case worse pass as I been think
o boy, na mental case o!
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Okbaba: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:
Good development if true. We should buy made in Nigeria products and not foreign made. We can't continue to improve the British economy and by so doing, be killing our own economy.

It surprises me when Nigerians talk like this. We are in a global community where intertrades take place. It is not about killing one economy to build another. In as much as I encourage consumption of local product, it is not a crime to buy a product that meet your taste be it local or foreign. It should rather be a challenge to Nigerian producers to meet up with consumers taste at home and abroad. Afterall, no economy is self sufficience. We should not also forget that that Nigerians are also exporting to other countries and we expect them to petronize those goods and services. What you sow is what you will reap.

I do not know if we have ever imagine what will happen to our economy if the western world stop importing our petroleum products which constitute over 70% of our GDP.

I am of the opinion that the Nigerian government should concentrate efforts in ensuring that Nigerian made good are produced to global standard and are tailored to consumers taste. The consumers should be left to make their choice ( after all they are still patronizing medical services abroad and no one has stopped them). We should strife to achieve positive trade balance in a decent and fair manner through well planned economic structures.

We should avoid all form of modern slavery.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
wachakuta:

Nna 2 bootles of cold Origin for U
lol
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
ode. When was the last time you went to london for shopping? Lemme guess, never! Becoz few stole your money and ran to london to shop themselves to stupour
good talk bros, God bless you
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by blessedfavoured: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
willibounce1:
Nigerians are very strange people. Even if you set up these foreign brands in Nigeria, they'll still foolishly prefer to buy abroad than to patronise the sme brand in naija.

You often hear them say, 'i'll buy when I travel to US or London ' they be forming nonsense.

When the sellers will be setting crazily high prices. Imagine buying 5 pairs of disposable contact lenses for 5k, when importing my 3months supply is less than 30k.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by marv1: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Call it anything u like that is the change we voted for.

2 Likes

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
if u had demanded all these from gej, i would have taken you seriously.
well said bros
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by malikisah: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:

What exactly is your point? Can't you Biafrans look the other way when Nigerians are talking? At least, this thread is not about Biafra.
they don't even know that they are landlocked, hehehehehe
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by utuk: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Baro......owo Nigerians should carry money as much as possible . But why?
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by obiak4(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
flyingsnail:
Another heavy lie from APC propaganda government,You cannot deceive all Nigeria.

Nigerians want to hear about job creation,Power, Fuel (pms) etc

Tell us about Nigeria Market not a fallacy market in UK

Watin concern us with UK street market.

See yesterday Headline and you are telling us rubbish

Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch

Liers ...

cheesy grin grin
i think say na only me dey see them ooooo
propaganda dairly trust now,before na sahara reporters hmmm change indeed it is clear to the blind sef lol
mr presiden pls start working we really need this change but not like this biko,joor,nsu woo,
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by lastpage: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Promhize:

There's a daily $1000 international transaction limit.
Go to sleep pls, stop typing about what you know nothing about

Bloody LIAR.

Go to CBN website or any other source and quote it for us here to read..... and let us see the condition attached to this yoru $1000 daily limit.

FYI or should l say ignorance, "spending limit" is not the same as "payment for goods" directly from buyer to seller.

I have paid for a vehicle bought in the US some months ago ($42,000) in one transaction.
I also paid duty on it when it got here.
So where is the limit you are talking about?

You mean NOBODY can pay for any goods above $1000?
so, if INNOSSON Motors buys "Parts", ..............he can only pay $1000?
If a farmer buys a tractor, he can only pay $1000?
or do you mean "shopping allowance" like BTA is limited to $1000? grin grin

C'mmon, stop displaying this type of stewpidity online, even though you are anonymous.

Abeeg.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by wealthmi1: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hahahahahah ! Britos don dey cry ooo. "Omo ki lo kan mi". "Ashimapeyin,ko to kan yin" .lols
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by henrydadon(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:
Good development if true. We should buy made in Nigeria products and not foreign made. We can't continue to improve the British economy and by so doing, be killing our own economy.
ordinary matches stick una no fit produce
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
lastpage:

Bloody LIAR.

Go to CBN website or any other source and quote it for us here to read..... and let us see the condition attached to this yoru $1000 daily limit.

FYI or should l say ignorance, "spending limit" is not the same as "payment for goods" directly from buyer to seller.

I have paid for a vehicle bought in the US some months ago ($42,000) in one transaction.
I also paid duty on it when it got here.
So where is the limit you are talking about?

You mean NOBODY can pay for any goods above $1000?
so, if INNOSSON Motors buys "Parts", ..............he can only pay $1000?
If a farmer buys a tractor, he can only pay $1000?
or do you mean "shopping allowance" like BTA is limited to $1000? grin grin

C'mmon, stop displaying this type of stewpidity online, even though you are anonymous.

Abeeg.

Lastpage!

Am not into beer parlour arguments.

Here is a link. Satisfy yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/post/39713170

International daily limit on cards : $1000.

Type epistles of super stories and foolish analogies, I don't care
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by mastermind1759(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
God don dey catch una 1 by 1..mak una go find alternativs.our moni wil b used to develop our country now

1 Like

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:

I totally agree with you
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
If true then it's a good development. This would help strenghten our currency when we begin to patronise and improve made in Nigeria.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by trapQ: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
you obviously didn't understand the post. This is a good development for Nigeria.
EternalTruths:

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Okbaba: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
It surprises me when Nigerians talk like this. We are in a global community where intertrades take place. It is not about killing one economy to build another. In as much as I encourage consumption of local product, it is not a crime to buy a product that meet your taste be it local or foreign. It should rather be a challenge to Nigerian producers to meet up with consumers taste at home and abroad. Afterall, no economy is self sufficience. We should not also forget that that Nigerians are also exporting to other countries and we expect them to petronize those goods and services. What you sow is what you will reap.

I do not know if we have ever imagine what will happen to our economy if the western world stop importing our petroleum products which constitute over 70% of our GDP.

I am of the opinion that the Nigerian government should concentrate efforts in ensuring that Nigerian made good are produced to global standard and are tailored to consumers taste. The consumers should be left to make their choice ( after all they are still patronizing medical services abroad and no one has stopped them). We should strife to achieve positive trade balance in a decent and fair manner through well planned economic structures.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by observer777(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
This "CHANGE" is working. The capital control introduced by the CBN should stay in place until we put our economy stabilises.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by banio: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
If this is true then it's ice
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

You seems not to read through lines.
We are wasting our resources improving other nations economy of which ours is rotten. Then you are here blaming who wants best for our country. Is it a taboo for Americans or Englanders to come to Alaba or Onitsha to buy our products? Must we buy theirs?
Even if you are a biafran as you claim. Is this how you will want your country to be govern? Think guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by sodiqjimoh7: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is good news to all Nigerians
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good to know this.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by Lionsclaw: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:
You either did not read the post or you just cannot comprehend.
Are you saying Nigerians who live in UK should travel to Nigeria weekly for shopping? Are you for real? Most of these people have properties or businesses back home in Nigeria and the post is saying Buhari is making the value of their naira accounts useless as well as setting so much restrain on the amount they can withdraw overseas. Don't just talk and end up showing everyone your ignorance.
Re: London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Lol liverpool street where customers will be speaking yoruba left right and centre like its oyigbo market.
That market is for Broke people and full of inferior goods, imagine you buy jeans from there see waht happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Modupe Alakija Suspended By Ikoyi Club For Slapping Member / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.