Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sex And Prayers: My Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (48928 Views)

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by DOCTORDONE: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by macaranta(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Weird scenario
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by tete7000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:
It wondered me too, I meant my experience yesternight!!!

I Had cause to go on a trip yesterday where I had to spend the night at a hotel.... knowing that it is not good for man to be alone, (Genesis 2:18) i had to invite someone else!!! scanning through my head i remembered the perfect lady! Suzy, Quickly i picked my phone and dialed her number. When I am in town she has always been the best company ever. I called and as usual she agreed not to leave me alone. She came that evening all excited, ofcourse she knows am gonna spoil her. After much paparazzi, we got back to the room and had great mind boggling sex. She was good! I knew it already! Once again I didn't regret my choice. We both slept off course we were worn out!

Waking up this morning, I felt her hands on mine!!! opened my eyes to see her kneeling! saying lets have morning devotion! Am like wtf#... Will God even as much as look at us? (Within me tho), well i granted her wish and she sang some worship songs and prayed earnestly even speaking in tongues with my reply always amen though feeling guilty of sins just committed.

Soon the prayers were done with and we chose to see a movie when i felt her hands on my manhood again! Before I could say jack, she's pulled and started another round of sex! I felt i had fooled myself, for crying out loud we just prayed!!! She kept on but i felt nothing rather than guilt! Am I mocking God I asked! Why the prayers and the sex over again! I got her out of me and said am done!

she felt bad but it didn't matter to me. I only knew we were being hypocritical.... So i left her this morning for church! At least to genuinely tell God how sorry i am for being a jerk! Praying and having sex....The highest form of deceit!

Who has had similar experience

Happy Sunday peeps

You are probably not too far from God. Remorse leads to contrition, contrition to repentance, repentance to conversion. As for the lady I feel sorry for her, her understanding of God is warped. She is further away than you but you two can help yourselves. If she wouldn't understand, leave her and run as far as your leg can carry you back to God. Tomorrow may be too late. If thou should hear his voice, harden not your heart. Your soul is more precious than random sex.

6 Likes

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

I Had cause to go on a trip yesterday where I had to spend the night at a hotel.... knowing that it is not good for man to be alone, (Genesis 2:18) i had to invite someone else!!! scanning through my head i remembered the perfect lady! Suzy, Quickly i picked my phone and dialed her number. When I am in town she has always been the best company ever. I called and as usual she agreed not to leave me alone. She came that evening all excited, ofcourse she knows am gonna spoil her. After much paparazzi, we got back to the room and had great mind boggling sex. She was good! I knew it already! Once again I didn't regret my choice. We both slept off course we were worn out!

Waking up this morning, I felt her hands on mine!!! opened my eyes to see her kneeling! saying lets have morning devotion! Am like wtf#... Will God even as much as look at us? (Within me tho), well i granted her wish and she sang some worship songs and prayed earnestly even speaking in tongues with my reply always amen though feeling guilty of sins just committed.

Soon the prayers were done with and we chose to see a movie when i felt her hands on my manhood again! Before I could say jack, she's pulled and started another round of sex! I felt i had fooled myself, for crying out loud we just prayed!!! She kept on but i felt nothing rather than guilt! Am I mocking God I asked! Why the prayers and the sex over again! I got her out of me and said am done!

she felt bad but it didn't matter to me. I only knew we were being hypocritical.... So i left her this morning for church! At least to genuinely tell God how sorry i am for being a jerk! Praying and having sex....The highest form of deceit!

Happy Sunday peeps
that's why I always hate church girls angry

You people will be sinning and sexxing at thesame time and expecting to make heaven at thesame time tooundecided

What has this world turn too!
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by LEXYCOM: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
I wish I was God,thunder for just strike both of una and roast u both beyond Recognition ......but thank God am not God........just repent genuinely and delete her number
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by dacovajnr: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

This one is Puma.... Didn't read the supporting write-up before blabbing. . . Bet!
Puma? shocked brutality @ it peak grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by hahn(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops, why are you a guy? undecided

Suzy is only trying to prove to you that she is marriage material. She is devoted to god and she can fulfill your sexual desires. What else do you want? And besides, who are you to judge?

Many men are looking for a god fearing woman who is a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Man up and marry her o jare and rid yourself of guilt.

Hold on though. Make sure she can cook, clean and take care of the house. If she has her own job and earns money then that's a plus.

Good luck and don't forget to share your wedding pics grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by ekemini606: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bros this things are hard to judge as humans. Many funnicate out of acute weakness. Not outrightly because they don't truly love gold. David was man after Gods heart, but sometimes he prayed to be delivered from presumptuous sin ( intentionally sinning).

One cannot judge true hypocritism as such. Even most prostitutes I death with in the past, pray when that wake up in the marning. For me only God can reach down to the heart.

The story of the adulterous woman is a case in point.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bruv God is a merciful God,u now how many times person don swear say him no go F again,bro na God jare,bt that does not min,we hav to do it every time ooo,remembering romans 6 vs 1.God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Mpanyi: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
That's to tell you men get conscience more than women. women no dey get remorse
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by profmallory(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
At least you still have a conscience, to know and acknowledge sin when you see it, you see my brother Modern Churches have made it so easy to commit sin. They say you are forgiven even before you sin, so its sin galore - sin as you wish and desire. I bet that lady attends one of such churches. And you know the funny thing about such her prayer point, she wont mention anything about asking for forgiveness. You better flee for thee life, cause she has started to dine with the devil. When you fornicate and find it easy to walk into the gathering of Gods people and act like you are a saint, that's hypocrisy of the highest degree.. You self give your life to Christ, cause soon that conscience you still have would soon die if you don't stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you're so lucky I'm not God. I for cut that your prick
grin grin
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
LEXYCOM:
I wish I was God,thunder for just strike both of una and roast u both beyond Recognition ......but thank God am not God........just repent genuinely and delete her number
lol dats y u not God bro.Gods mercy is beyond human comprehension.that's y him alone is God.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by rigarmortis: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeloma:
That's why premarital sex is not good. If you had had this experience with your wife, would you have felt guilty?

Would you marry a mobile wife u can take with everywhere you go like some MTN sim
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by ekemini606: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Broda this things are hard to judge as humans. Many funnicate out of acute weakness. Not outrightly because they don't truly love God. David was man after Gods heart, but sometimes he prayed to be delivered from presumptuous sin ( intentionally sinning).

One cannot judge true hypocritism as such. Even most prostitutes I dealt with in the past, pray when thay wake up in the marning. For me only God can reach down to the heart. I do not judge I just let them be. One day their own prayer will free them if God will it so.

But on a christian note, if I were you I would worry about myself more. For being the bringer of sin. Note, the Bible had speak curse unto the world for its sin, but greater curse is reserve for the man from whom sin cometh. So endeavour to pray for forgiveness. And if God truely has bless you, endeavour to use it to serve him..and not lure others to sin.

God bless you as u abide!

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Your body isbyours to use as you like. Whatever you do to hurt that body is a sin against yourself, not God.

Except you are a prophet that is dedicated to God, bethroted or married, you can have sex as you wish and reap the benefits of the risks. The repercursion is natural. God is not involved

The feeling of guilt is very bad. Stop feeling guilty of what god created you to do always.

Sex is a beautiful thing. More beautiful when married.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by DedeNkem: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Christians are the worse scums on earth. You claimed to be religious and yet only pick and choose what verses to obey in your useless bible!

You can't blame the girl while you did the same thing. You picked a verse that says you should be alone and ignored the 12 verses in the bible that say you shouldn't fornicate! What a hypocritical as*s!

Religion is a complete rubbish!!!
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
man been taking God's grace and mercies for granted since time immemorial. good thing the guy still get small conscience. but the girl, hers has been seared.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Jamescosco: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Part one (1) episode one (1) who is fooling who? After went about do all manner of evils then u request for advice? Pls advice urself before time runs out. That lady is the agent of temptation and remember that through ur phone call that caused all this.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by petiteee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeloma:
That's why premarital sex is not good. If you had had this experience with your wife, would you have felt guilty?
hmmmm true, very true!
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by GloryGloryRufus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
honeywealth75:
yeah its true, it av occured 2me b4, infact still happening 2me,am nt married yet,bt av been screwing girls i knw am nt gonna marry den still go on 2 pray.
. What a true life story, weda it actually happened to this guy or not but is a thing dat is actually happening to our youths and singles, I'm a born again bachelor but I struggled with this kind of situation as well. I fought a real fight with fornication, I hated it right from childhood but after I tested the forbidden thing in my 100levels , I could not stop it again even till after NYSC, but when I was finally ordained as a cell minister in my church zonal centre, I made up my mind to fight it out. I planned marriage but genotype issues separated me and the lady. I decided to engage in 3days dry fasting and prayers using mountain of fire guide lines. After that the urge to have sexual intercouse premaritaly left me. I'm now a new man searching for my sweet wife to be.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by ollypass: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
so who was the guy that went to goggle fleshlight again?
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Same here. Its actually a foo.lish thing to do and I just made up my mind today I won't have sex till I get married, e don do.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Mettal: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

Happy Sunday peeps
exactly my experience bro . Nothin is missing. Girls are so hypocrit.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by GoodMuyis(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
#GodForbid grin that i have such experience,

Well premarital sex is not so cool, i mean bad, thats why one need to get marry ASAP to avoid phonecation,

Every sin a man committed is without the body, but phonecation is with the body

That girl must be sonOfLucifer course mate, she is lucifer granddaughter, always like to mock God and wanted a company. That speaking in tongue is fake
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Mettal: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

Happy Sunday peeps
exactly my experience years ago bro . Nothin was missing. Girls are so hypocrit.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
GoodMuyis:
#GodForbid grin that i have such experience,

Well premarital sex is not so cool, i mean bad, thats why one need to get marry ASAP to avoid phonecation,

Every sin a man committed is without the body, but phonecation is with the body

That girl must be sonOfLucifer course mate, she is lucifer granddaughter, always like to mock God and wanted a company. That speaking in tongue is fake
hope your hand is not withered from rubbing your d1ck..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by daclint(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Welcome to my world, my own worse, anytime I chop bros to pray na war,
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by wiseoneking: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

Happy Sunday peeps
bible say that such hearts is seared by hot iron. Dead conscience.When you marry such, she will enjoy adultery, lesbianism, incest without any fear. But you self, you are not better off because you are like A MALE PROSTITUTE. Repent and stop inviting them.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Meritocracy: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeloma:
To me its not a new thing for the fact that you have been praying and fucking her before, the only difference is the time you chose to pray. If i may asked, did you pray for better erection without Alomo or Baby oku.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Oooops: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
hahn:
Oooops, why are you a guy? undecided

Suzy is only trying to prove to you that she is marriage material. She is devoted to god and she can fulfill your sexual desires. What else do you want? And besides, who are you to judge?

Many men are looking for a god fearing woman who is a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Man up and marry her o jare and rid yourself of guilt.

Hold on though. Make sure she can cook, clean and take care of the house. If she has her own job and earns money then that's a plus.

Good luck and don't forget to share your wedding pics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.