Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Sex And Prayers: My Experience - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (48927 Views)

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by kakashi12(m): 2:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Just change n do the right thing
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by leookagbare: 3:54am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by ChynoBEATS: 4:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Oooops:
she felt bad but it didn't matter to me. I only knew we were being hypocritical.... So i left her this morning for church! At least to genuinely tell God how sorry i am for being a jerk! Praying and having sex....The highest form of deceit!

I'd prefer you sit and talk to her about this and air your views 2her than pushing dis Online
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by itstpia8: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Oooops:

Lol.... Nor vex, i don hear....
The babe na even choir leader for church sef!!! She just made me seem very dirty when she start to speak in tongues..... I open one eyes dey look am!!! after she don finish me!!!

bro, your destiny is in the hands of something other than God now.

the lady was sealing her covenant while you were cheerfully donating your soul for her to seal it with.

anyway, like attracts like.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by itstpia8: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2015
faites:
I've had same experience before. After a marathon session with my guy, I woke up to see him firing prayers and calling down holy ghost fire. After that, he came back to bed and demanded more action. I was awestruck. I couldn't forgive myself for what we did for a long time. Took me time to reconcile with God too. I ceased to trust d guy from that day.

una eye don see all kinds sha, in the name of fornication.

oh well, God is a merciful God, but the people watching you will not show that mercy o.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Tinyemeka(m): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Oooops:

Waking up this morning, I felt her hands on mine!!! opened my eyes to see her kneeling! saying lets have morning devotion! Am like wtf#... Will God even as much as look at us? (Within me tho), well i granted her wish and she sang some worship songs and prayed earnestly even speaking in tongues with my reply always amen though feeling guilty of sins just committed.

Who has had similar experience

Happy Sunday peeps

My brother, some people may think your story was concocted, but it happened to me also. As in, everything happened that night, and the following morning, she woke me up to pray. Like say we be Mr & Mrs.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Hydronium(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Your feeling guilty shows that you still have some conscience (and fear of God) left. Don't wait until it's all gone and you can't feel anything else. Turn around, change. God can help you.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by bummyla(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2015
JESUS is coming Soon Bros! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by ccollins(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2015
cold:
No need for all these preaching sef. Jesus came for the remission of sin. So if we don't sin then he died for nothing. He even forgave sins before they were committed. So it's all good. Cool geezer,this Jesus.
let's depart from sin and live in holiness. .for God is holy and they that worship God must do so in. spirit and in truth
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 1miccza: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Oooops:

Ofcourse that was the idea.... to Fvck..... That's why i called her.... But after she led t prayer meeting, i felt very guilty....
What surprised me was she initiating seex again even after prayers...
Anyways, na you get your nose, smell anything you like tonguetongue

She was indirectly sending a message to you with that action,she wants you to experience how it would be like if you get married to her

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Anointed08(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Even robbers pray before and after operation, so how much much you adulterer and adulteress? The God of the mountain is still the God in the valley o. Pray hard!

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by honeywealth75(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
thank u 6sta. may God hlp u too
hotnsexy4christ:
, repent brother Jesus is coming back soon.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by pinkycute(f): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2015
What's this one talking about undecided

9jaboi8701:

See them. They know their selves grin
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by menshealth212: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
CURE and End Premature Ejaculationnn Naturally!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITH ANY WOMAN NATURALLLY

WITHOUT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationnss.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs @ ENDPENG .. COM Today!
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by egin2015: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2015
i had a similar experience
a a student nurse who more less forced herself into my life and wanted me to be her father xmas ,only spending on her and never touching her.
the day i made my move to sleep with her she resisted but i continued,only to get inside her very loose thing and she started moaning "oh hush blood of jesus,".
of course i lost my erection immediately i tried couple of times again and was d same story.i finally stopped seeing her bc she was not a saint or a clean girl but just using God's name to do evil.
i moved on and now happily married and faithful to my marriage.
Its not good to be alone,so brace up and get married

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by africanusvu(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Bros.Nairaland things apart.to be frank wit u.this is over mockery of God and our chstiann faith.For christ sake were is our morals and conscience?thank heaven u feel bad u ofended God.bt these days.u see a lady shouting Blood of jesus as she is being sexed by a lover or customer.i had this experience in 2011 at an ashawo joint at airport junction warri.my second time and last of eva visitn a prostitute.i visited this very young and beatiful prostitute.imediately she removd he cloth.she picked a CATHOLIC ROSARY.hung in he ASHAWO room.kissed it.mumured smtin.hung it again and lied on the bed for me.as a catholic.i felt like dying.my dick colapsed and i left d room.that was the last time i tried visitng prostute.People av lost their conscience
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by nd07(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
God has a way of getting us off our dirtiness. u must understand d spirituality of women, they may be godly but easily react to whatever close to them & they don't see anything bad in doing so. Sarah suggested to Abraham to sleep with her maid, Abraham did, when d result began 2 work against Sarah , God appeared & protected her, Eve sinned & Adam had d largest share of d punishment. meaning that they r weaker sex & it takes d man 2 always guide them. I still thank God 4 both Of u Sir. she loves God & initiated having fellowship with Him by both of u & U have d fear of God in ur heart 2 recognize d sin in d act, of which wouldn't have happened if she didn't pray. It's not about our sins but our repentance. God is sooooo much interested in u that's y He cornered u through d lady. we r in days when people commit d same sin with Bible on their pillow yet it wouldn't shake then. both of u have a virgin heart so I advice that u get deeper in loving & serving God, desiring d knowledge of His Word while keeping away from further sin & u'll be amazed what He does in ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by segun359(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2015
This one get as e be oh
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by lakkyflow(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2015
The truth of the matter is either u Stole 5 naira or u committed adultery or fornication , all are the same .... but yet we prayed everyday !! and most expecially it is good we pray in the morning , committing everything in Gods hand .. do u know how many pastors that sleeps around ... in essence I won't cast a stone on her first compared to any other forms of sins ... Thank u
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by fpeter(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
John 9:31 - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Proverbs 15:29 - The LORD [is] far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

1 Peter 3:12 - For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord [is] against them that do evil.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
You can't blame them until you hear their own side of the story. undecided

chimkaire:
...that's terrible sad lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol...! He that doesn't knows and feels he knows, is a fool! undecided

favourmic:

I knew you living couples life tell us your experience

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by favourmic(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol...! He that doesn't knows and feels he knows, is a fool! undecided

One word you're a fool? Right.....lolz grin you ladies pretend a lot
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by lilwill(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
I had a similar experience. the morning after the girl woke me up and said lest pray... I was like "you craze?"
after pansshing, BJ etc na that same mouth you wan use pray? I just politely said no and found an excuse to step out of the room
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by jetage1(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
I always pray after sex, especially if its b4 bed time, it has bcome a part of me, even though the guilt is there while praying, i do it anyway, its my way of having peace with my soul before going to bed, but again i wake up early having a round again, its just so complicated
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Agu87(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
cold:

What do you go to church to do? It's obvious you haven't been reading your bible. Oh how did you think god impregnated Mary again? Immaculate conception right? Holy spirit tinz! Lmao! Abeg ma guy enjoy yourself jare and drop all that guilt tripping bs
What r u even saying?? Choooiiii...u need to be baptized again cos d first one is no longer effective.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Mintycynty: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry wetin you do? You dy quote bible dy talk say its not good for a man to be alone? Go buy fleshlight if e dy hungry you when your wife no dy. And that girl wey fvck you, suck your dick finish dy speak in tongues with the same mouth. She just get luck say I no be serial killer. Na the luck she get

Stop fvcking that girl o. Hell is real

Lwkmd! I don die, you even add morning devotion ontop. Na una be the reason why God no dy hear my prayer. Chai! Iranu!
u need help in 4rm of serious deliverance. Someone else sins makes ur prayers not 2 b answered, dats u deceivin urself big time.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You can't blame them until you hear their own side of the story. undecided

...maybe you need to go through the message your profile picture is passing wink
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by kumbalo2014: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
Hahahahahahaha. I usually feel worse...miserable after such. Most times I find it very difficult to pray for days due to guilty conscience.

Same with me.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2015
What message is it passing to you

chimkaire:
...maybe you need to go through the message your profile picture is passing wink
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol.! You are the biggest Fool.! Nanamu grin

favourmic:

One word you're a fool? Right.....lolz grin you ladies pretend a lot
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2015
egin2015:
i had a similar experience
a a student nurse who more less forced herself into my life and wanted me to be her father xmas ,only spending on her and never touching her.
the day i made my move to sleep with her she resisted but i continued,only to get inside her very loose thing and she started moaning "oh hush blood of jesus,".
of course i lost my erection immediately i tried couple of times again and was d same story.i finally stopped seeing her bc she was not a saint or a clean girl but just using God's name to do evil.
i moved on and now happily married and faithful to my marriage.
Its not good to be alone,so brace up and get married
After making her fall...bros I hail oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / In Appreciation of God / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.