Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Sex And Prayers: My Experience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (48926 Views)

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Meritocracy: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeloma:
That's why premarital sex is not good. If you had had this experience with your wife, would you have felt guilty?
Prayer like o lord bless my boyfriend with baby oku power so i will be crying wen he is jacking hard. If i may ask does she speaking in tongue wen you're on motion or wen.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by favourmic(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
grin grin

Most people does have similar experience!

What of those living couples life without marriage? Don't they sex themselves n still pray

undecided undecided

I knew you living couples life tell us your experience
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by LANDOS4RE4: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
I HAVE SEEN THAT FROM OUR FELLOW HAUSA MAN. IF AN HAUSA MAN OR WOMAN IS HAVING SEX, AND THE PRAYER TIME IS DUE, HE WILL TELLL THE PARTNER-IN-SIN TO ALLOW HIM.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Oooops: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
profmallory:
At least you still have a conscience, to know and acknowledge sin when you see it, you see my brother Modern Churches have made it so easy to commit sin. They say you are forgiven even before you sin, so its sin galore - sin as you wish and desire. I bet that lady attends one of such churches. And you know the funny thing about such her prayer point, she wont mention anything about asking for forgiveness. You better flee for thee life, cause she has started to dine with the devil. When you fornicate and find it easy to walk into the gathering of Gods people and act like you are a saint, that's hypocrisy of the highest degree.. You self give your life to Christ, cause soon that conscience you still have would soon die if you don't stop
Am a good Christian and I've given my life to Christ. Just have that weakness which i am trusting God to help me with! Abi them dey born again twice
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Margauxluv:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See them. They know their selves grin
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Margauxluv:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

But Why Wetin i do?
For having sex and confessing you'll cut my prick?? You are evil!!! tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rotflmao!!! cry cry cry
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Oooops: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
LEXYCOM:
I wish I was God,thunder for just strike both of una and roast u both beyond Recognition ......but thank God am not God........just repent genuinely and delete her number
Inshot, Gerrarahere mhen Shit

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
sounds fake...

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
grin grin

Most people does have similar experience!

What of those living couples life without marriage? Don't they sex themselves n still pray

undecided undecided
...that's terrible sad lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Oooops: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ekemini606:
Broda this things are hard to judge as humans. Many funnicate out of acute weakness. Not outrightly because they don't truly love God. David was man after Gods heart, but sometimes he prayed to be delivered from presumptuous sin ( intentionally sinning).

One cannot judge true hypocritism as such. Even most prostitutes I dealt with in the past, pray when thay wake up in the marning. For me only God can reach down to the heart. I do not judge I just let them be. One day their own prayer will free them if God will it so.

But on a christian note, if I were you I would worry about myself more. For being the bringer of sin. Note, the Bible had speak curse unto the world for its sin, but greater curse is reserve for the man from whom sin cometh. So endeavour to pray for forgiveness. And if God truely has bless you, endeavour to use it to serve him..and not lure others to sin.

God bless you as u abide!
Thanks....
By the way, have you had a weakness you've been trying severally to let go
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by JayJustus(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
CALL: after the konji plays the prayer

RESPONSE: prayer, prayer
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by spenpe: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls let's beware of end time Christians, though speaking in tongues which is supposed to edify is now being profaned#speaking in tongues doesn't mean you are a true believer # But let each person be careful of what he/she says and do because sin against the holy spirit has no forgiveness and Jesus is coming sooner than you expect. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by NickD(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietraK:
Your body isbyours to use as you like. Whatever you do to hurt that body is a sin against yourself, not God.

Except you are a prophet that is dedicated to God, bethroted or married, you can have sex as you wish and reap the benefits of the risks. The repercursion is natural. God is not involved

The feeling of guilt is very bad. Stop feeling guilty of what god created you to do always.

Sex is a beautiful thing. More beautiful when married.
I don't remember the bible verse exactly but it Says your body is the temple of the Holy spirit. So spirituality and the physical state of the body are intertwined. If God isn't involved restrictions won't be placed on sex. its stated clearly....though shall not commit adultery fornication inclusive.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
That day it was inside d skul,although it was dark already and she came to meet me @FT lab... one abandoned laboratory in ma skul, people don't usually come dere unless dose dat wants to meet there agbekes. we have been gisting for like 30mins and I joking touched and made some moves, to ma suprise she started moaning. The next thing is for her to released d zip of ma trouser, yet she is saying "u know am a church exco" repeatedly. During d period of doing it. She spokes some languages. Even after she prayed maybe for forgiveness

Maybe d power of konii sha
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by tablu: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeloma:
That's why premarital sex is not good. If you had had this experience with your wife, would you have felt guilty?
he would probably be sayin lord jesus I thank you for such a wonderful wife durin the intercourse.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by miqos02(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by IsaacYoung(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Have been through shits like this so many times, but praying makes it easier for me cause I feel forgiven. Like you said "for its not good for a man to be alone".
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by judedwriter(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dear OP, you are not alone. There are practically thousands of people who come to church, pray like angels and yet sleep about around like dogs. This sex thing is a very deep mystery; it is so sweet and yet so harmful to one's destiny. I'm not saying I'm a saint but if God opens your eyes to see what you have lost to your reckless sexual "exploits"; your tears will fill 10 buckets.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Margauxluv(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Kk
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Margauxluv(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by obixcel(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
My Pastor used to tell us a tragedy that happened to a so called Bro and Sister. This gave me goose pimples. They (Bro and sis) were fornicating in the Sister's room. Immediately they heard a knock on d door, they started praying in pretense with a loud voice, and started speaking in tongues, Immediately they were mysteriously struck dead instantly (both nearly naked already). This frightened me a lot and all who heard it. This is no joke, it happened real life. Never mess with the Holy Ghost cos our God however merciful, is also a consuming fire.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by zynzyn(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:
It wondered me too, I meant my experience yesternight!!!

I Had cause to go on a trip yesterday where I had to spend the night at a hotel.... knowing that it is not good for man to be alone, (Genesis 2:18) i had to invite someone else!!! scanning through my head i remembered the perfect lady! Suzy, Quickly i picked my phone and dialed her number. When I am in town she has always been the best company ever. I called and as usual she agreed not to leave me alone. She came that evening all excited, ofcourse she knows am gonna spoil her. After much paparazzi, we got back to the room and had great mind boggling sex. She was good! I knew it already! Once again I didn't regret my choice. We both slept off course we were worn out!

Waking up this morning, I felt her hands on mine!!! opened my eyes to see her kneeling! saying lets have morning devotion! Am like wtf#... Will God even as much as look at us? (Within me tho), well i granted her wish and she sang some worship songs and prayed earnestly even speaking in tongues with my reply always amen though feeling guilty of sins just committed.

Soon the prayers were done with and we chose to see a movie when i felt her hands on my manhood again! Before I could say jack, she's pulled and started another round of sex! I felt i had fooled myself, for crying out loud we just prayed!!! She kept on but i felt nothing rather than guilt! Am I mocking God I asked! Why the prayers and the sex over again! I got her out of me and said am done!

she felt bad but it didn't matter to me. I only knew we were being hypocritical.... So i left her this morning for church! At least to genuinely tell God how sorry i am for being a jerk! Praying and having sex....The highest form of deceit!

Who has had similar experience

Happy Sunday peeps

Truly, women seem to have this ability to combine sin with a supposed 'relationship with God'! undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by smd837(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dats d power of flesh (satan), it tels u dat u ar nt Godly.what of if it hapens that u died in d night what wl u tel ur God? We must be conscious bcs satan is very sensitive. Pls next time try to decline dat.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by profmallory(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bros dont deceive yourself, although we all fall short of God's standard except by His grace, you must repent of all known sins. By known sins those are know habits. Pray hard, if you must fast, fast hard, that such a bad habit as fornication should leave you. It has ruined many men, and even those with Huge anointing and God's callings on their lives have been destroyed by sex. Fornication sure tastes good, I know cause I have been there, but when you comprehend that each time you get up from that bed a bit if you is taken away, then you start to look for a way out - and to stay out permanently.

Oooops:

Am a good Christian and I've given my life to Christ. Just have that weakness which i am trusting God to help me with! Abi them dey born again twice
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Holmes07(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:
It wondered me too, I meant my experience yesternight!!!

I Had cause to go on a trip yesterday where I had to spend the night at a hotel.... knowing that it is not good for man to be alone, (Genesis 2:18) i had to invite someone else!!! scanning through my head i remembered the perfect lady! Suzy, Quickly i picked my phone and dialed her number. When I am in town she has always been the best company ever. I called and as usual she agreed not to leave me alone. She came that evening all excited, ofcourse she knows am gonna spoil her. After much paparazzi, we got back to the room and had great mind boggling sex. She was good! I knew it already! Once again I didn't regret my choice. We both slept off course we were worn out!

Waking up this morning, I felt her hands on mine!!! opened my eyes to see her kneeling! saying lets have morning devotion! Am like wtf#... Will God even as much as look at us? (Within me tho), well i granted her wish and she sang some worship songs and prayed earnestly even speaking in tongues with my reply always amen though feeling guilty of sins just committed.

Soon the prayers were done with and we chose to see a movie when i felt her hands on my manhood again! Before I could say jack, she's pulled and started another round of sex! I felt i had fooled myself, for crying out loud we just prayed!!! She kept on but i felt nothing rather than guilt! Am I mocking God I asked! Why the prayers and the sex over again! I got her out of me and said am done!

she felt bad but it didn't matter to me. I only knew we were being hypocritical.... So i left her this morning for church! At least to genuinely tell God how sorry i am for being a jerk! Praying and having sex....The highest form of deceit!

Who has had similar experience

Happy Sunday peeps
Praying nd committing fornication,dt iv u're unmarried or praying nd committing adultery dt iv u're married nt praying nd aving sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

Ogini?
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by menxer: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oooops:

Seriously premarital sex is bad!!! But e nor easy sha! How person go do when your mouth they talk one and junior down there they talk another one... lol

Let's go into forbidden territory...

Talking of premarital sex, would you say Mary had premarital sex with God leading to conception of Jesus?
grin
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
PModes:
Why did you have to call a lady if I may ask? U wanted to f^ck in the first place bro. I can even smell falsehood undecided

U lack understanding if u didnt get d story.
Re: Sex And Prayers: My Experience by menxer: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guy man, leave that level of consciousness, sex has nothing to do with God hearing or not hearing your prayers.

Ps 32:2. (niv)
Blessed is the one whose sin the LORD does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Rom 4:8 (bsb)
Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.