Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? (1950 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by waley007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
What would you do?

Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nope, she'd have to get a lawyer.
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Margauxluv(f): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I wil do d needful wink
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Cholls(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
My sister what i will do is ask you 'what are you talking about'.
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'll have to bail myself out from poverty first before bailing any one else.undecided
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Loll
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Princeparix(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bail her out and remain stagnant?

Can't she just sacrifice herself ni

BTW... Wetin she do

I won't joor

Will get a good Lawyer.
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uh...Why would I even think of it? undecided just Boyfriend? Not even Husby?undecided

Hell Fvcking NOOOOO!

I'd Probably bring Nice foods To "Him" in Prison...I hear prison food tastes bad.gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by justmag(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Welll...she shudnt have done the crime...let her serve the time. grin grin
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by donholy28(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bail who? girls full everywhere...let her enjoy d prison
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Boyfrnd oo, nt even husband. Omo its byebye for life o. If possible add his family there with him so he wunt b bored
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'll do this

Dear bae
How is Jail? I hope the cops are nice? I miss you so much, I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you, I can't stop missing you, I'm not doing much better, being here without you is like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky, I walk around with just one shoe, I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest. I'll wait for you to come out of jail even if it takes eternity, I love you sweetie. I'll build an empire before you come and we will rule together forever.

*Meanwhile*
at the nearest club, I just bought bottles of champagne for all ma niggas! tongue

1 Like

Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Boyfrnd oo, nt even husband. Omo its byebye for life o. If possible add his family there with him so he wunt b bored
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry

Its over!
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Brymo: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
I love her, I tink I can, but I don't know Mayb I would.
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry
Its over!
Obi'm u knw its not true nah. *pats ur back and peck you*
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'll do this

Dear bae
How is Jail? I hope the cops are nice? I miss you so much, I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you, I can't stop missing you, I'm not doing much better, being here without you is like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky, I walk around with just one shoe, I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest. I'll wait for you to come out of jail even if it takes eternity, I love you sweetie. I'll build an empire before you come and we will rule together forever.

*Meanwhile*
at the nearest club, I just bought bottles of champagne for all ma niggas! tongue
yeeeeeehhh mogbe. Byebye ooo *picks my shoe and run away*

1 Like

Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Obi'm u knw its not true nah. *pats ur back and peck you*
angry *throws luggage out front door* if I see you in this house again. I'll use my gun
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nature8(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
I wil do d needful wink
Lol.. What's the needful please? wink
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry *throws luggage out front door* if I see you in this house again. I'll use my gun
byeeee. I wie goan meet durenttt
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
byeeee. I wie goan meet durenttt
angry so you were even cheating on me before now
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Margauxluv(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. What's the needful please? wink

Bail my Boo asap wink
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
which kind crime b dat? 29milion bail outa 30m? .
na to get anoda boo o cos "evev ur boo get a boo"
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided
obiorathesubtle:
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nature8(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheesy
Margauxluv:

Bail my Boo asap wink
Lwkmd.. Are you sure? wink
Anyway, that's very good of you if it's true..
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Margauxluv(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nature8:
cheesy

Lwkmd.. Are you sure? wink

Anyway, that's very good of you if it's true..

It's true

1 Like

Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
waley007:
What would you do?
Boyfriend not husband so I'll give like 2mil and your family sort out the rest
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I won the money right? Since i did nt work 4 d money i would bail her out... But datx if i truly love her.
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
i fresh pass u naa cheesy i hav even taken ur babe away korokoro
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Durenttt:
i fresh pass u naa cheesy i hav even taken ur babe away korokoro
you're in for a big surprise
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you're in for a big surprise
warris it cheesy or is she A transgender!
Re: Will you ever be kind to help in this kind of situation? by obiorathesubtle: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Durenttt:
warris it cheesy or is she A transgender!
grin I think so o. Haven't seen her pic yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are Bad! / The Abuja Boy (love Story) / What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.