Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2789 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Lolz grin Sincerely what would be your reaction?

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Go into the kitchen, get a spoon and continue with my food. cool

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by sofnana(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2017
I will assume a friend of mine or flatmate just returned from owanbe and decided to shock my mouth with chicken, place the plan of rice beside me and that influenced my dream, so I will just continue to eat it ni jare
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2017
sofnana:
I will assume a friend of mine or flatmate just returned from owanbe and decided to shock my mouth with chicken, place the plan of rice beside me and that influenced my dream, so I will just continue to eat it ni jare

Too much story for wah will yhu do

Oga ooo

U for explain how and where dem do d owanbe too

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by yarimo(m): 2:21am On Jun 09, 2017
I will start crying because my village people has successfully succeeded in my case.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by ZombieTERROR: 4:40am On Jun 09, 2017
yarimo:
I will start crying because my village people has successfully succeeded in my case.
Ogbeni... So u dey come this section by this time of the night
U must be very lonely grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by ochobaba(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2017
I do that most times in my dream....
So when I wakes up am always satisfied
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Alitair(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2017
The Lord works in mysterious ways! Call somebori to come and eat with me incase of "sniper"

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by YorubaNigga(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2017
You need serious prayer
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by NevetsIbot(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:
my type of person. Haha. I'd get a large spoon, sit well, arrange the food and dig in. Will take my time like a boss.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

Too much story for wah will yhu do

Oga ooo

U for explain how and where dem do d owanbe too
lolz, savage grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
yarimo:
hahahaha, bros u funny

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:
you won't do that cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:
with ur kinda comment, na you go freak out pass grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
SingleDad:
you won't do that cheesy

Hian! You don't believe moi angry embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
with ur kinda comment, na you go freak out pass grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

You don't believe me too shocked angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by flames007(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
ochobaba:
I do that most times in my dream.... So when I wakes up am always satisfied
Jesus christ shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

You don't believe me too shocked angry
lol..no oo..how can u go bring a spoon and relax to eat, food from where my dear?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..no oo..how can u go bring a spoon and relax to eat, food from where my dear?

From the spirit world cheesy grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:

From the spirit world cheesy grin
lol...and u want to eat?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo by yarimo(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Ogbeni... So u dey come this section by this time of the night
U must be very lonely grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With This My Girlfriend? / Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.