Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Please Advise A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise A Brother (580 Views)

Dilemma, Please Advise A Brother / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Advise A Friend On How He Can Fix His Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 22. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much. I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut. One day, I bought 400 naira card for her. When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly. What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira? Or should I buy another Blackberry phone (N100,000) for her and iPhone6 (N458, 000) for her too? I know that she loves me very much, but she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t. Advice me
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Princeparix(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please what's the name of this movie?

The director and producer no try atal
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
nollywood
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stale
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Bambless1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Your "Muguness" And "Mumulism" Na Grade One! cheesy
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Bambless1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Princeparix:
Please what's the name of this movie?

The director and producer no try atal
Lolx
Re: Please Advise A Brother by tablu: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmm

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
When someone cracks a not so funny joke..nd am just lyk..

Re: Please Advise A Brother by CharlyNick: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
follow your Instincts
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
U think say na ur mates dey NL abi. See who get money to buy girl iphone. Even if na iphone 1. So na ur Nokia torch u take dey browse now abi. My friend gerara here men shit!

(1) (Reply)

19 And Yhu Have'nt Had A Girlfriend,does That Make Yhu An Outdated Dude?? / Loosing Love / How Romantic Is This Couple ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.