Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: (1626 Views)

Video Message: Can Any Good Muslim Help Translate This Message? Thank You / If There Is Any Good In Your Heart… / Are The Xtiansn (kafir) unbeliver............ muslim's only plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Tudor3(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2009
@Abuzola
and your point is?
(BTW,why cant you just post all you have to say in one post? Just a lame attempt to increase your posts.Typical of a muslim. . .)
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by babs787(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2009
@Tudor,wetin Abuzola do you now? Make you waka go your section before I vex for you. Pardon me my good friend, I have forgotten that you dont have atheist/agnostic section
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2009
So what point are u making now, instead of hitting d nail on d head was busy spitting everywhere

I have, only you and your brothers are trying to beat about the bush. and that is allah was not a good mathematician. period

Hadith is a reference to the Quran that explains why, when and reason why a revealation was revealed

You are too forward, i asked which is the one to be believed most, the words of allah, or the acts and deeds of muhammad?

Thank GOD, u even said of a hadith that explain vividly about d creation in 6 days by ALLAH

If even the hadith said so, which do you believ most, the hadith or the quran, do not tell me you believe in both, which do you regard most among the two?

Tithe was discussed in d New testament yet non of u understand what it says, some says it is mandatory other dispute it

You a silly being,you are trying to divert the thread right, unfortunately, it won't succeed, this an islamic thread, go to the religious section and debate that, i have made the postion of tithe clear, and that debate is still hotly debated, (What Tithe really means) .we christians do not do things by force, if i say i not going to church because my bible tells me so, i can hold onto my believe though i may be wrong, we can only appeal and explain, and if you still refuse, we shall om=nly pray for better understanding unlike the dogmatic way islam spead its tents.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2009
Babs, i'm really disappointed in you, cos you could not refute me on this matter, you ran under the cover of the hadith and allah knos best. i'm not disputing that allah's does not knows best. The quran was allahs words revealed to the prophet, and concerning those verses, they speak for themselves, you only have to covered your in shame cos you were so vibrant when discussing christianity and the antagonizing thread you posted. it is such a shame that some of you claim to proclaim the truth but falsehood.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2009
U are really obstinated TODAK АБШИЬМАШ and thats ur problem, i repeat Hadith again explain Quran, don't hide ur face
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2009
No muslim dispute about d creation bcuz d hadith had cleared doubt or misconception,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by babs787(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2009
@Todak,I am not the type that runs for debate.You may ask your folks when the going was tougher and the heat was on. How many of my questions have you been able to answer and dont forget a thread where I shred the answers you brought from your authors and you claimed that you couldnt go further since you've provided your answers. So y the game of dishonesty here? You'v not been able to provide where creation of heaven and earth took more than 6 days but all you could do was to make denials and unintelligent calculation in which my kid would beat you to it. If you are observant,you would see that your brethren kept mute because they know that you are making a mockery of yourself and argues like a toddler. A word is enough for the wise but I doubt if you are.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2009
Quran 11:7 and 10:3 says it all that it was 6 days he created d heavens and earth,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2009
@Abuzola
U are really obstinated TODAK АБШИЬМАШ and thats ur problem, i repeat Hadith again explain Quran, don't hide ur faceNo muslim dispute about d creation bcuz d hadith had cleared doubt or misconception,

heh, what i'm saying is that, which do you believe or hold in esteem most?

@Babs
@Todak,I am not the type that runs for debate.You may ask your folks when the going was tougher and the heat was on.

Really, But you are cold of late. sorry, those repoofs hit you really bad. hope you get your self back,

How many of my questions have you been able to answer and dont forget a thread where I shred the answers you brought from your authors and you claimed that you couldnt go further since you've provided your answers.

hmmmmmmm, talk on, cos this is a new thread, remember, when you were talking at lenght when we debated on errors in the bible, i gave you answers pertaining to it correctly. here you are shielding from the true calculation thats why i'm incensed at you, cos you are a great orator and suddenly you just grow cold, sorry man. "those who live in glass house do not throw stones"

So y the game of dishonesty here? You'v not been able to provide where creation of heaven and earth took more than 6 days

Haba babs, tell me what did Q 41:9, Q 41: 10 says cos those are the controversial verses, cos you are telling me this thread is baseless, even after qouting from the quran.

but all you could do was to make denials and unintelligent calculation in which my kid would beat you to it

Really, here, i think, it is allah that does not know his mathematics well, here though he is all knowing but not mathematically knowing

If you are observant,you would see that your brethren kept mute because they know that you are making a mockery of yourself and argues like a toddler. A word is enough for the wise but I doubt if you are.

There you go again, you call me names cos i i'm proving yourquran false, well, did they (i mean the others) tell you that, or you just thought, i hate false assumptions, false thinking and thats what islam is

@Abuzola
Quran 11:7 and 10:3 says it all that it was 6 days he created d heavens and earth,

And what did Quran 41: 9-10 says, then what is the total of that? allah's maths is so poor. what a god!
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by babs787(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2009
@Todak

Could you provide where creation of heaven was more than 7 days or where creation of earth alone was more than two days.

Thanks
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2009
Babs you can't frustrate me, i have given the quranic verses and all its contradiction and you have failed blatantly, you want to recycle the wole thing, you can go back to the start of the thread,ok.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2009
@Babs, i think is high time we ignore dis worshipper of d cross bcus is obvious he doesn't know what a hadith is
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2009
Despite providing verses that it is 6 days and vivid xplanation, u stil keep ur selfish interest, am out
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 5:12am On May 27, 2009
@Abuzola
i think is high time we ignore dis worshipper of d cross bcus is obvious he doesn't know what a hadith is

hmmmmmmmm, the truth is now dawning on them that this debate is out of their control, i seeeeeeee and they got no option than to bout out, abuzola, you need to bow your head in shame, cos if DR. Zark,Deedat was like you, they would not get to that level they got. Islam is a shame to the world, indeed.

Despite providing verses that it is 6 days and vivid xplanation, u stil keep ur selfish interest, am out

And i provided a verse that claimed it was not, where is your vivid explanation for that simple calculation, babs even told me, his son would beat me to it, but himself could not let go of the islamic googles he used to view the versed, but could help in the calculation of Ishmael's age and the three days and Three night of Jesus death and ressurection. Sheer hypocrites that what ye are

Good to ignore them, but then also ignore your false debunk of the bible cos you got no point there and you know that. goon
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Lagosboy: 8:19am On May 27, 2009
Abuzola:

@Babs, i think is high time we ignore dis worshipper of d cross bcus is obvious he doesn't know what a hadith is

I have long concluded this, not even bothered to check the thread in like 5 days. I advise you bors after you articluate your points and arguement and your refute the response , if they still persist in moving round cycles just ignore as they will just sap the energy you could use in educating other muslims and non muslims willing to learn.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by olabowale(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2009
@Todak: Let me mess wth you for a minute, about your poor knowledge of arithmetics. Math will definately be too much and complex;

I father spent 6 hours making soffisticated men of his two sons; on both of them, he went through orientation with them about the birds and the bees, for 2 hours. Then he spoke the older boy for 2 hours alone, about responsibility of his first born position in the family, with his siblings and his mother and stepmother. Then he called the two boys together, again and took them shopping for a complete wordrobe makeover because the older is going to study Medicine at UI, while the younger is top in his class to the final year of high school.

Seeing that he had made men out of them, he way very happy, and turned in to the master-suite, with the hope that they will be fine citizens of Nigeria.

Can you, Todak tell me how many hours he spend to make these two male children so that they can become people he is satisfiedwith? Calculate it, exactly as you have been calculating the creations of heavens and earth, from the Quran. I hope you are sincere and will not flip the script in this case. People are watching you, both muslims and others.

Get on with it. Hopefully you will arrive at 8 hours out of 24 hours of that day, proving to us that the time he did not spend with them was 16 hours. People will laugh at this answer, except you can give us a palusible explanation. Of course, if you arrive at 6 hours leaving him with 18 hours to spend on other things, then you have to go back to reconcile your answer on the creation of heavens and earth.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2009
@Lagosboy
I have long concluded this, not even bothered to check the thread in like 5 days. I advise you bors after you articluate your points and arguement and your refute the response , if they still persist in moving round cycles just ignore as they will just sap the energy you could use in educating other muslims and non muslims willing to learn.

You should bow your head in shame, you are a weakling to the likes of Deedat

@Olabowale
@Todak: Let me mess wth you for a minute, about your poor knowledge of arithmetics. Math will definately be too much and complex;

Thanks hope you will face reality about the arithmetic itself.

A father spent 6 hours making soffisticated men of his two sons; on both of them, he went through orientation with them about the birds and the bees, for 2 hours. Then he spoke the older boy for 2 hours alone, about responsibility of his first born position in the family, with his siblings and his mother and stepmother. Then he called the two boys together, again and took them shopping for a complete wordrobe makeover because the older is going to study Medicine at UI, while the younger is top in his class to the final year of high school.

Seeing that he had made men out of them, he way very happy, and turned in to the master-suite, with the hope that they will be fine citizens of Nigeria.

Can you, Todak tell me how many hours he spend to make these two male children so that they can become people he is satisfiedwith? Calculate it, exactly as you have been calculating the creations of heavens and earth, from the Quran. I hope you are sincere and will not flip the script in this case. People are watching you, both muslims and others.Get on with it. Hopefully you will arrive at 8 hours out of 24 hours of that day, proving to us that the time he did not spend with them was 16 hours. People will laugh at this answer, except you can give us a palusible explanation. Of course, if you arrive at 6 hours leaving him with 18 hours to spend on other things, then you have to go back to reconcile your answer on the creation of heavens and earth.

What a good example, but they are far from the topic at hand, well, i am not good at arithmetic and so maybe you can help me out with it, but you still seems to be a biased person from the angle i viewd it.

well, from your Story, Allah was the father, right? and the two sons were the earth and probably the nourishment and mountains alike, and trying to correlate and make it parallel, it did not make a good sense to me cos

He spoke to both for 2 hours
he spoke to the older for 2 hours
And later called both, but for an unknown number of hours, and from the total you gave 6hours, so your unknown is 2hours.
What do you take me for? a fool, i may not be good in arithmetic but that does not mean i can not calculate knidergaten maths.
1. Your story is in contrast to what is on ground.
2. there was no unknow in the quran, by which it was filled by men
3. One of them should have been spoken to for four hours and leave the unknown
4. then your arithmetic will be right.
5. But then it will not correlelate the quran's claim.

Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Lagosboy: 5:14pm On May 27, 2009
todak:

You should bow your head in shame, you are a weakling to the likes of Deedat

[/color]

I dont know how much you know of deedat but he never debated with ignorant people but with intellectuals of the christian faith. In one of his books he said if you ask someone a particular question and his answer is in the negative just move on as there is no point arguing with an opinionated fool. Those were his words of blessed memory.

You are opinionated and so like others in here even if you ar4e shown the sky is blue you will refuse to see it. Me dont argue to win but argue to articulate my point and other readers could make any sense whatsoever from it not neccessarily for you as there many non registered members who read all these issues.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2009
I also, i'm not here to win an arguement, but i hate lies, sheer lies and thats what you proclaim,

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Backsliding Muslim Needs Help / Pbuh / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Fast In This Month Of Ramadan???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.