Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him (1831 Views)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have been dating this guy for the past 3yrs, we love each other but am the type of no sex before marriage. Although he agreed but he still makes some move whenever am with him which i alway decline.
My problem is that i know he need sex which i dnt want to give and i dnt want him to cheat on me nd i dnt want to be selfish by denying him and i dnt want to break his heart.
So my fellow nairaland, your advice is needed on how to break up with him without hurting him much.
NB: it is my friend that need d advice not me
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chai op. So u wanna brk up wif a guy dat has been gud, caring, loving #donno bout faithful sha# to u for 3 years jus cos he make advances? Mak I tell u now if afta 3 years he doesn't Mak advances to u den somtin is wrong. Its either u r not highing him or him na gay. Beta catch sense oh cos today na Sunday n plenty sense dey fly for air yakpa. Its jus normal dat he shuld be aroused and want to satisfy his urges. If u brk up jus cos of dis ehhhh,,,,, unless there's anada issh.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:
K
any advice
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by ruky8(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
U said you luv each other, so why do u wna break up? Uve invested 3yrs in d relationship. Making advances for sex isn't gud enough reason for u wanting to end it. Pls talk things over wit him nd concentrate on your affair so long as d luv is still there. Breaking up isn't in ur best interest.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by hummerwise(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:
Chai op. So u wanna brk up wif a guy dat has been gud, caring, loving #donno bout faithful sha# to u for 3 years jus cos he make advances? Mak I tell u now if afta 3 years he doesn't Mak advances to u den somtin is wrong. Its either u r not highing him or him na gay. Beta catch sense oh cos today na Sunday n plenty sense dey fly for air yakpa. Its jus normal dat he shuld be aroused and want to satisfy his urges. If u brk up jus cos of dis ehhhh,,,,, unless there's anada issh.
u said it all..
this one na woman no be girll wink
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Doesn't matter how it's done, a break up is a break up to me. The end is the same.

Tell her to just break up with him because I don't think there is such a thing as a less painful breaking up method. I think faffing around & trying not to hurt their feelings, not only is it a direct insult to their EQ but it's also a waste of time. Get to the point & get out, that's how I'd like it if someone was breaking up with me.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
hummerwise:
u said it all.. this one na woman no be girll wink

In Zoya's Voice "tnk u tnk u tank u". Lols I bet u don't watch I Do. Right?
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Cholls(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
My sister break up with him joor nah by force ni. Abeg give am chop o.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Call Him Tomorrow Morning, and Tell him That You don't see you two having a future together, he should try to understand.....or better still whenever u visit him next, if he cooks indomie for you and doesn't put egg,,u fit start the quarrel that wud lead to break up.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Teebashy:
I have been dating this guy for the past 3yrs, we love each other but am the type of no sex before marriage. Although he agreed but he still makes some move whenever am with him which i alway decline.
My problem is that i know he need sex which i dnt want to give and i dnt want him to cheat on me nd i dnt want to be selfish by denying him and i dnt want to break his heart.
So my fellow nairaland, your advice is needed on how to break up with him without hurting him much.
NB: it is my friend that need d advice not me
what is it with girls nd "no sex" till marriage? if u dont want sex, date an impotent or date a guy u wld neva c till wedding day...

iranu
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by xpac01(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Prayer and communication is the key...
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by jaykaylegend(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
The first step in solving a problem is; admitting you have a problem..

The dude Is your boyfriend admit it

2 Likes

Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
justified19:
what is it with girls nd "no sex" till marriage? if u dont want sex, date an impotent or date a guy u wld neva c till wedding day...

iranu
uncle, u don vex
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:
hmmmmm.....tru talk
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this a counter thread to the one created by a guy earlier?

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this a counter thread to a similar topic created by a guy earlier?
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this an esteem-boosting counter thread to a similar topic created by a guy earlier?
Is there a hearty way to end a relationship where at least one party still burns with the original love? I would simply say break up when you have rationally observed that a relationship adds no value to your wellbeing.

You have to be selfish and brutish at times in order to pull out of a worthless love relationship. Tears? Heartbreak? Not new. They will always move on.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by obiorathesubtle: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
You can't make an omlet without breaking the egg dummy!

Take some guys, beat him up, and tell him to his face. "I'm done with your punkass"

Done deal. You don't have to thank me
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Teebashy:
uncle, u don vex
I vex o..if u no wan sex, no enta relationship..simple
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:
it is nt oooo
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
justified19:
I vex o..if u no wan sex, no enta relationship..simple
noted sir
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Rukkydelta(f): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:
You just spoke my mind
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Generalpapiiii(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
u bin dating for 3years without sex right?
u wicked. walai, 3years without nothing and u want to break up now. 3 whole years!!!!!
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Generalpapiiii:
u bin dating for 3years without sex right?
u wicked. walai, 3years without nothing and u want to break up now. 3 whole years!!!!!
Take it easy now uncle
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Teebashy:

it is nt oooo

Anyway I have provided something for you.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rukkydelta:
You just spoke my mind

I was on the said thread. Anyway that's their way here in Romance section.
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Generalpapiiii(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Teebashy:
Take it easy now uncle
lol. but seriously its not fair
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:

Anyway I have provided something for you.
yp......tanx
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Generalpapiiii:
lol. but seriously its not fair
life is nt far......but am nt d 1
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by utenwuson: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lols! #nosexb4marriage. so three good yrs d guy endured wt u n uav d ordersity, temerity and mind to quit? I wish u well in ur next relationship cos he didn't deserve u! get a guy like me as ur next and everyday u ll crave 4 ur ex as such a gentle man! u don't jst love him! jst gv me his number, I ll call him n tell him 2 leave u alone nd I ll also give him a very mature gurl he could date wt sense!
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Teebashy(f): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
utenwuson:
Lols! #nosexb4marriage. so three good yrs d guy endured wt u n uav d ordersity, temerity and mind to quit? I wish u well in ur next relationship cos he didn't deserve u! get a guy like me as ur next and everyday u ll crave 4 ur ex as such a gentle man! u don't jst love him! jst gv me his number, I ll call him n tell him 2 leave u alone nd I ll also give him a very mature gurl he could date wt sense!
bros, u don vex
Re: Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him by Generalpapiiii(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Teebashy:
life is nt far......but am nt d 1
lol. true, I almost 4got

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad / Sexual Attraction To Dead People? / 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.