Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Death Penalty For 419 Scum - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Penalty For 419 Scum (14432 Views)

Poll: Should It Be introduced In Nigeria?

Yes: 34% (26 votes)
No: 65% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty / 100 Kidnappers Face Death-Penalty In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 20, 2009
kalmebad:

@ al-gaeda

In reponse to ur reaction to my post.

Have u ever pondered before at d reason why a culprit of any stolen item is been persecuted together with the buyer? does law exonorate the buyer?? most cases they are always find as guilty as,

So imagin where these banks says No, kwing fully it was loated monies, that way, are they not going to help us fight corruption? rather than encouraging it for business sake.

How willing will u be, buying something you know that could have been stolen ponder at it.

i didn't say buy something stolen. i said somebody patronising you with stolen money. READ WELL>
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 20, 2009
kalmebad:

@ al-gaeda

In reponse to ur reaction to my post.

Have u ever pondered before at d reason why a culprit of any stolen item is been persecuted together with the buyer? does law exonorate the buyer?? most cases they are always find as guilty as,

So imagin where these banks says No, kwing fully it was loated monies, that way, are they not going to help us fight corruption? rather than encouraging it for business sake.

How willing will u be, buying something you know that could have been stolen ponder at it.

nobody mentioned anything about stolen items. where did you bring that one from. we're talking about CASH CASH CASH CASH. don't thieves and 419's have bank accounts? why don't the banks call on efcc to arrest them. if you can answer these questions, then i'll rest my case.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by kalmebad(f): 4:23pm On May 20, 2009
al-qaeda:

i didn't say buy something stolen. i said somebody patronising you with stolen money. READ WELL>

However u look at it, they are all related

al-qaeda:

nobody mentioned anything about stolen items. where did you bring that one from. we're talking about CASH CASH CASH CASH. don't thieves and 419's have bank accounts? why don't the banks call on efcc to arrest them. if you can answer these questions, then i'll rest my case.

Yes no one mentioned stolen items---- am using that to illustrate as well as to drive some points home.

Thieves and 419ers offcourse do have bank accounts, if our banks do not call EFCC on the fact that we all are operating on corrupt level, should i also see the foreigners in dat same light, when they claim to be less corrupted (the point i look at)

But in all remember am not advocating for 419ers, but my point is let's starts from the root to the top.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by savanaha: 4:30pm On May 20, 2009
Unless everyone in the government of Nigeria is killed for being crooks and those that fall into the 419 trap because of greed and Bernie Madoff is sentenced to death for his theft since 1992 then no 419 scammers should get death penalty. If all the others are left alive then too should 419 scum who make up a small group of a larger web that people pretend do not exist.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by SeXyBoNE: 4:43pm On May 20, 2009
non-sense
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2009
Unless something is drastically done, 419 will continue to flourish @ home.
Nigerian government is too Womanliness to implement such a law. You forget there are many people involved in corrupt activities in Naija.
If they killed all the corrupt people in Nigeria we might be the size of Ghana for real grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2009
I think we fool ourselves on the extent of this problem. It is a real cancer with thousands and thousands of filthy, good for nothing citizens involved.

savanaha:

Unless everyone in the government of Nigeria is killed for being crooks and those that fall into the 419 trap because of greed and Bernie Madoff is sentenced to death for his theft since 1992 then no 419 scammers should get death penalty. If all the others are left alive then too should 419 scum who make up a small group of a larger web that people pretend do not exist.

The sensible way forward would be to offer a 30 day amnesty to all involved, then after the deadline I would suggest the following:

1st  Offence - Amputation of the right hand
2nd Offence - Amputation of the left foot
3rd  Offence - Death by Hanging

This has to be the fair way forward!
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by savanaha: 4:48pm On May 20, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

Unless something is drastically done, 419 will continue to flourish @ home.
Nigerian government is too Womanliness to implement such a law. You forget there are many people involved in corrupt activities in Naija.
If they killed all the corrupt people in Nigeria we might be the size of Ghana for real grin

I don't think the government is afraid to implement a law, I yhink they do worse so it would be the coal calling the kettle black
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by savanaha: 4:52pm On May 20, 2009
Thor:

I think we fool ourselves on the extent of this problem. It is a real cancer with thousands and thousands of filthy, good for nothing citizens involved.

The sensible way forward would be to offer a 30 day amnesty to all involved, then after the deadline I would suggest the following:

1st  Offence - Amputation of the right hand
2nd Offence - Amputation of the left foot
3rd  Offence - Death by Hanging

This has to be the fair way forward!

If life in Nigeria worked as wll as it does in Britain where you live then they should be tortured but since 419 is a last result try using your suggestions on the criminals in England.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Shola13: 4:56pm On May 20, 2009
Nobody deserves to die, what if one of the 419 peps was ur child, you would not want him dead. we just need to educate how peps to be more honest and our leaders need to show this to the peps.

every country is corrupt in their own way . America - Conrad black, UK- MP expenses. but there is till a decency amongst its community and most have jobs. in order for unity we our government ned to improve our living conditions.

The honest Truth is that Nigerians are hard- working peps, our government is responsible for the 419 culture.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2009
Shola13:

Nobody deserves to die, what if one of the 419 peps was ur child, you would not want him dead. we just need to educate how peps to be more honest and our leaders need to show this to the peps.

That is what a deterent is all about surely or would your idea be to give these filthy animals ice cream and chocolate?

Shola13:

Every country is corrupt in their own way . America - Conrad black, UK- MP expenses. but there is till a decency amongst its community and most have jobs. in order for unity we our government need to improve our living conditions.

This thread is about Nigeria and Nigerians. Why do you always have to bring in other countries. What has the US or UK got to do with it?

Shola13:

The honest Truth is that Nigerians are hard- working peps, our government is responsible for the 419 culture.

LMAO - Nigerians are some of the most lazy individuals on the planet, that is why 419 is Nigerian. Many people would rather steal that work  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The most hateful aspect of the Nigerian mentality is to blame everybody but themselves for the current condition and their own criminal actionslipsrsealed

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THESE DIRTY FILTHY ANIMALS AND TRYING TO CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD PERCIEVES NIGERIA. I SALUTE YOU wink wink wink
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by VirtuousA(f): 5:25pm On May 20, 2009
In as much as am not advocating for these scammers, what do you say about a country where nothing works. those that do not involve in one crime or the other do so by the special grace of God. These crimnals (so to call them) are suppose to be graduates to have convinced especially the WHITEs, otherwise if illiterates could do scam to get the so called "first class world citizens" then it shows how talented Nigerians are to waste idle.

NOW WHAT I FEEL IS THE PROBLEM
People troop to school to better their life yet, it doesn't help matters. All graduates must not be an employee. There are basic amenities people need to get their lives going. If one have the knowledge to manufacture one thing or the other, he/she wouldn't be able to cus there is no Power Supply that could help make profit in the business, he ends up lossing his customers to lower priced imported goods.

There are no enabling and triving environment for a graduates and non graduates but technically inclined individuals to grow. So i blame our leaders that know more than am going to talk about here, but have refuse to help the same people the look up to them. Suffice it to say that everybody seems to know the problem and solution to Nigeria's problem, both young and old but everyday we see our lives going round and back as if it will never end.

I think if the necessary things are put in place then will great mind be put to work, individuals will prove themselves and crime will be curbed.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2009
savanaha:

If life in Nigeria worked as wll as it does in Britain where you live then they should be tortured but since 419 is a last result try using your suggestions on the criminals in England.

Yet again you are trying to compare the UK to Nigeria, the current state of Nigeria means you are trying to compare a gold bar encrusted with diamonds to a toilet full of rotting faeces (Nigeria) undecided

Lets at least kill off a few thousand of these 419'ers and bring Nigeria up from it's current toilet rating to bronze or silver  lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2009
Virtuous A:

In as much as am not advocating for these scammers, what do you say about a country where nothing works. those that do not involve in one crime or the other do so by the special grace of God. These crimnals (so to call them) are suppose to be graduates to have convinced especially the WHITEs, otherwise if illiterates could do scam to get the so called "first class world citizens" then it shows how talented Nigerians are to waste idle.

This is not clever in the slightest. If you think what makes a Nigerian clever in the eyes of the world is his ability to lie, steal and cheat you are also part of the cancer that is eating away at Nigerian society. Lets face it, Nigeria is a totally failed society. I do not see so much that is clever about that, do you?
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by savanaha: 6:37pm On May 20, 2009
Thor:

Yet again you are trying to compare the UK to Nigeria, the current state of Nigeria means you are trying to compare a gold bar encrusted with diamonds to a toilet full of rotting faeces (Nigeria) undecided

Lets at least kill off a few thousand of these 419'ers and bring Nigeria up from it's current toilet rating to bronze or silver  lipsrsealed

YOu evidently hate Nigeria and Nigerians and most likely hate yourself. Cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get the hell over it. Until your papa or mama gets everyone a job no one will get the death penalty for 419. Nigeria is not the only country involved in scam. Just cause you don't have the balls to stand up for your self don't come on a forum advocating nonsense. Why don't you do something constructive like getting innovative ideas for jobs rather than looking for someone to be killed. Better yet kill yourself!
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2009
savanaha:

You evidently hate Nigeria and Nigerians and most likely hate yourself. Cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get the hell over it. Until your papa or mama gets everyone a job no one will get the death penalty for 419. Nigeria is not the only country involved in scam. Just cause you don't have the balls to stand up for your self don't come on a forum advocating nonsense. Why don't you do something constructive like getting innovative ideas for jobs rather than looking for someone to be killed. Better yet kill yourself!

You are wrong, I do not hate Nigerians at all. I do hate the filthy criminal elements which are destroying Nigeria. I can see from the tone of your mail that you are a sympathiser and are or have probably been involved in this evil  angry

Many of these poor excuses for human beings will have to be executed before Nigeria can return to normality.

The death penalty for 419'ers is the only way. These lazy band of filth should be eradicated  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigeria is not the only country involved in 419, you are right.

419 is also carried out by Nigerians living in the UK, Spain, Holland, Benin, Ghana and many other countries  lipsrsealed

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Secretz(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2009
Yes 419ers are wankers!!

They have given nigerians in general a bad name. Hardly anyone wants to do business or even associate themselves with our people, in fear that their identities may be stolen tongue and people do not trust us in general.

However, I am sorry, but death penalty is not needed in this matter, because I feel it is a punishment better fitted for paedophiles, rapist, and serial killers. More often than not, you can avoid being a victim of 419. Not that I am saying it's ok, because still it has given our people a bad name, but the crime in itself does not fit into the categories I have already mentioned.

It's down to sheer lazy-ness and GREED with alot of people who do it. Unfortunately though, I do not have a solution. However, I do believe the punishment should cause severe embarrassment to the people involved. grin
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by anwo247: 9:44pm On May 20, 2009
@Poster

1. No one advocates for 419ers, they stink!

2. U can avoid being a victim with more than 100% possiblility if you are not as guilty/greedy as them.

3. Since you stay in UK, I will like you to take a bold step and send a letter to Swiss govt to kill all their bank officials/bankers holding our looted money which they clearly know is for us: meant for the public hospital,roads,schools,etc and as a result children are dieing, Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality rate, one of lowest paid lecturers etc

4. I dont know who sent you to Uk, your dad or who please call him to a table, if he had added any money more than his salary to his income or has cheated the govt by not paying adequate tax, which is FRAUD, please shoot him, dont listen to any plea. Do that to all your family members, please report the survival ratio in nairaland.

5. ask yourself, if you have ever shortchanged anyone, govt in terms of tax, bills, etc, which you might think is a small fraud, at least you dont want anyone to know about it. you know what? Just hang yourself. Sorry, before you hang yourself, please give us the reason, constructively why you want to kill your fellow fraudsters, because it seems you have been touched,consent is needed for them to thrive smiley smiley smiley
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by mccloud224(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2009
@Poster

Dear Mr Pope Benedict, i understand that being abroad (UK i believe) the "Nigerians are untrustworthy" phenomeneon affects you adversely.I have experienced such too but the problem is not scammers and all that.It's the way WE ALLOW OURSELVES to be protrayed by the world.Scammers are all over the world and talking about scam mails, 75% of them originate from Russia alone (Do you research well).

The U.S,Canada,Asia and europe are tops when it comes to higher level scams but you don't see them condemning their citizens on CNN or facebook or "americanland", lol but look at you, you come on here with your holier than thou attitude and have the balls to wish death on your fellow man.Well, being in the UK, you should be crucified coz at one point or the other, you must have done something worth arresting (Tax evasion,DUI or playing smart ones at work).We are all guilty of one kind of thing or the other at some point in our lives unless "popes" like you want to decieve themselves.

It's always easy to be a hypocrite (@ Poster) when you are on the side lines but if all the comfort and easy live you enjoy right now is taken from you, you will find yourself drawn to your "brothers in crime" over there so please STOP THE HYPOCRISY.

Nonsense.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 12:22am On May 21, 2009
stupid thread
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Abellybaba: 1:17am On May 21, 2009
If you want it that way then we start with the top leaders to co-operate worker who steal with pen cause its this country you see a worker whose salary is 50 thousand will buy a house of a million bucks so where is the money coming then YOU who pasted then this idea that's if you never lied to your mom or dad rather your guidance for money you need so bad cause that's all theft cause you will do the same as long as you a being so may God forgive and stop judging cause God judges and give what should be penalty for every crime.Face your life and arrange your own way, Sorry if this sound abusive to many just saying my piece of mind ,
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by bawomolo(m): 1:38am On May 21, 2009
Why get rid of a sizable labor force over 419.

these people can be rehabilitated if our prisons tried to be useful.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Sermon: 6:53am On May 21, 2009
The simple fact is 419ners are criminals. Instead of picking up a gun or stealing money from your pocket they send emails to commit crime.

Their apologists on this forum are mad or too stupid to see that. By the same logic they use, you may as well say it's the person that left a window slightly open, instead of the crim that crawled through it to rob that should be punished. What a childishly simple and twisted sense of justice these morons have.

Blaming the victim is a defense that has been used by the criminally inclined for centuries.

Thor, has clearly got a real problem or has swallowed a bumble bee. That doesn't change the facts, 419ners deserve to be severely punished for the damage they have done to Naija's international image. Whether they are politicians running the country or its citizens. If you are morally or intellectually incapable of understanding that you are going to be living in this swill for the rest of time.

Do nothing about it, you may as well change the country's name to 'Nigeria 419'.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2009
Nigeria is in the mess it is in due to lack of action by the majority. I can see from 80% of the comments on this thread that many of you not only support the actions of these criminal; but are probably involved yourselves.

You give lame excuses like 'they are only trying to feed their families' which is bullshit, why do the rest of the African countries get by without trying to steal and cheat their way through life? Surely the power house of Africa's (LMAO) only way to survive is by cheating and trying to steal?

I can really see no hope for Nigeria, it is a failed state with a failed people. I think that it should be broken up along tribal or other lines. Maybe an area of the country can be put aside for those Nigerians that are honest, have moral fibre, intelligence, education and above all a sense of right and wrong. I would happily support such a community whilst I would watch the rest of the squalid dregs of society rot away in internet cafes.

So how about a NEW NIGERIA, a Nigeria with a good infrastructure, good living conditions, health care, education, low crime.

We would have to hand select the population to weed out the bad genes and poor stock, but just think  lipsrsealed

Who wants to become a citizen?

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Nignog: 7:50am On May 21, 2009
You are giving the non-scammers too much credit. The rest of them get by without 419 because they don't have access to computers and are illiterate. Only 50% of Nigerians are literate.

Yahoo boys will steal from anybody, even their fellow countrymen.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by romeo(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2009
When will numb skulls stop opening idiotic threads in this site? Death sentence for scamming? Are you from the bush? In this Age and times young people of your age in the developed world are speaking out against death penalties for crimes much more serious than scamming and here you are advocating that people be killed for scamming. Bettergo back to where you and your retrogressive mindset crawled out from. Location-- London indeed!! Bushman in London
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by romeo(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2009
Your New Nigeria map confirmed that you are a useless goat! New london, New Lagos, Sea City, Kings town cheesy cheesy how old are you? maybe 14 or 15 judging by your posts.
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2009
Don't worry Romeo you would be free to live in the old shite Nigeria, looking at your profile picture and seeing that the maximum you can count up to is three, then maybe you will have a problem passing the citizen acceptance test for the new Nigeria anyway  lipsrsealed

Nice logo on your t-shirt D&G, does that stand for dicking goats?

PS.

You will be free to apply for a New Nigeria student visa and then overstay of course, but the New Nigerian police will kick your sorry ass back across the border as D&G is a crime in the new Nigeria  tongue tongue

Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by romeo(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2009
A fool will never fail!! Bushman
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2009
grin

We should attack the problem. hang baba go slow's wife for Forex Racketeering. bloody bitch, then we can think of 419ners
Re: Death Penalty For 419 Scum by Thor(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

grin

We should attack the problem. hang baba go slow's wife for Forex Racketeering. bloody bitch, then we can think of 419ners

Good idea, that could be the initial execution and would get things off the a great start wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. / Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.